• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 3: 185 Ledge grabs later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1: Ally: Good **** ****** like...every event. POLTERGUST AND I STOPPED YOU FROM PERFECTING THE BRAWL TOURNAMENT!!! Good ****, always nice seeing you, fun MM, and it sucks that you lost your phone...

2: Razer: I'm mad that somebody who I 2-0'd last time I saw them got 2nd while I got 17th :p Good **** doing so good, you were playing really well. Basically solidifed your position as best Snake.

3: Dojo: ****ing Texicans taking top 3, god damn it. Good **** on your return, and you sound so white for looking so Mexican...we never played...ugh...sucks

4: ADHD: Good stuff good stuff. Fun seeing you, but we didn't play because I'm bad.

5: Vinnie: GET WRECKED IN THAT MM SON! *****ES DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAINST PIKACHU! Lol it was fun seeing you, and those allbrawl matches/quadruple ICs on big blue were too fun. I shall see you again, sir! Also, good stuff on beating Seibrik, that was a close *** set.

5: Atomsk: DON'T LEAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ARE TOO MUCH FUUUUN! Oh well, time for the world to get a taste of TREVOR MOTHERU****ING HIRSCHEN (or however you spell it lol). Good **** doing so well and knocking out a bunch of top players. Me and you hyping will vs ADHD game 1 was amazing lol.

7: Shugo: Do you have any idea what's going on?

7: Will: I think I'm the only person that loves you for what you did. Sorry RB, but that was the definition of "Play to win," and I'm happy it happened so now the BBR-RC has more proof that more than MK needs a LGL. Fun seeing you/chilling with you, but WE NEVER PLAYED! God damn, stop avoiding me people >_>

9: Inui: TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Do you have any idea what's going on? Lol good **** placing so high, your bracket was so free man >_> I'm pissed I lost to Illmatic when you beat him. Fuuuuuuck. Oh well, I gotta do better.

9: Logic: Highest placing MD/VA person. Good stuff with Olimar, you were playing really good besides last game against Shugo. It was frustrating to see you read his side-b's so many times and just mis-time the punishes. Oh well, you got this next time!

9: Tyrant: I didn't actually see you that much, and since Lee wasn't there Saturday I didn't get trolled by you guys that much. Yay! Don't lose to non-TKD Fox next time, K?

9: Trela: Ahh, the young-but-older-than-Razer man. You wrecked face at this tournament, and I'm happy you did. You ain't ready for them Ice Climbers though son! Your Samus is quite good too, sir, and you looked ominous whenever you had your hoodie on. I like this kid :3

13: Mvd: You finally beat me lol. Good ****, and you almost beat Vinnie. Don't get mad when I suicide next time, K?

13: Smoom: Quadruple ICs were fun, as were allbrawl matches. Other than that I didn't really see you. *shrugs*

13: RedHalberd: Lol, you mean RedHalBAD! Nah, good **** beating Seibrik/Gnes. Your pointy head gives you strength!

13: Illmatic: **** PEACH!!!!!!!!
Nah, you did good son. I'm just a scrub at that MU, and you did really good
games 1 and 3
. I can't believe I didn't ban Brinstar...I'm dumb. Oh well, you beat me fair and square. I didn't lick your arm-pit though!

17: Esam: *sigh* stop being so good AFTER THE TOURNAMENT and be good DURING THE TOURNAMENT! Your samus is pretty legit, it almost beat Noid's in the ditto. ****ing F-smashing my Zair **** sucking *****.

17: Domo: This guy is legit as ****. I got a cheese win (PAUSE!). Nah, he beat me legit game 2 on frigate and was way better than I expected.

17: Poltergust: We did work in LT doubles! Samus Yoshi is so broken! You can kill FOR ME and pressure with eggs to my spikes :3 Fun winning money with you, richie rich!

17: Mr. Doom: The only person with better SDI than I. Good stuff beating Coney and gettting first seed. Surperior is too good.

17: Gnes: Hey, we placed the same! We both lost to Florida in Loser's bracket lol. At least you didn't suicide :p

17: Espy: Didn't play you, or see you that much. Oh well, you will do better next time.

17: RichBrown: Get owned by the ROFLCOPTER! That is what DK's planking is called btw. Don't take it personal, it is just a game, and do better next time.

17: Zeton: Good **** beating Tyrant! I'm kinda mad you beat KPrime though, although that Pictochat line combo was muy shmexy. Good stuff!

25: Hylian: Ahh, Planking to victory, even after I SD'd at 2%! Game 2 was much closer, something like a JV 2 stock right? You always laugh after everything and you are a genuinely nice guy. Gotta get that G&W back into shape for ICs bad MUs. Don't worry, next time I see you there probably will be an LGL on my character, so you don't have to get Planked again.

25: Seibrik: Good stuff beating us in teams. If MVD didn't die at 40% we would've had you! Oh well. You vs Vinnie was fun to watch, even though you lost. You got this man, don't give up hope!

25: Infinity: Fun friendlies with you saturday morning. I hope it helped :D

25: Dphat: Nicest guy in all of texas. Seriously, he is too good, even though he ****-talks well.

25: Esca: Why you mad bro?

33: Jerm: Fun playing you in bracket. I love fighting TL. You were mounting a serious comeback against me, but your roll habit got in the way. You should fix that.

33: Noid: ****ING F-SMASHING MY GOD DAMN ZAIR YOU GOD DAMN ASIAN MOTHER ****ER! Nah, it was fun playing you, RC is too good! Still mad I lost, but whatever.

33: Nicole: Thanks for the Peach help even though I completely forgot about you telling me to ban Brinstar.

33: Xaltis: Do you have any idea what's go-ohmagawd. Good **** making it out of pools this time! I like watching you play. BTW, For all of those who didn't know, THIS GUY BEAT MJG AND XYRO LEGIT! Will was 2-1, but he suicided somehow on PS1. I honestly don't even remember, but this guy is too good anyway.

33: Chaz: I liked watching you vs Noid. That was a fun set. Good thing my Samus helped you win *steals all the credit*. You are clutch as **** for driving ~40 hours combined and dealing with all the parking BS. Too ****ing good. Florida is so clutch.

33: Coney: Stop. Stop! STOP. STOP! Help. Help! HELP. HELP! Stop! HELP. Lol I ****ing love this guy, he is probably my favorite player outside of Florida. Seriously, too funny and legit and awesome to hang out with.

Special Shoutouts

Sync: You picked me and MVD up when we were 40 minutes out of the way. That is what I call generosity. You helped so many OOSers get to the venue and have a place to say. From all of us, you deserve a big thank you. You are nice and funny too, and you got that Snipa4800 hair.

Xyro: Good job running the tournament with a glitchy program in a hot-*** room with all the delays and **** because of your bad computer. Why didn't it have a battery life? Also, Do you have any idea what is going on?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i hope he knows what's going on. i mean, i dont know what's going on, you dont know what's going on, xaltis doesnt know what's going on. WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON?!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's probably being held hostage in someone's fridge.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
copy/pasting my shoutouts from AiB so people can have their fun with name searches : )

Alejandro - You're the reason this was made possible for me. You got the hotel room and you picked me up from the bus station to take me to the venue and I would never have gotten to have this experience if it wasn't for you, so thank you very much.

Dakpo - Best ZSS in Texas, possibly in the US. You were a huuuuuuge help to me and taught me a lot while we were in the room. I know I still have a long way to go, but thanks to you, I now know a lot of what I have to work on and I'll try to get better at baiting and reading. Also, I want a copy of your brstms cause those songs were amazing.

Illmatic - Chillest dood at this whole con! You were so nice to me regardless of how bad I am and watching you play was just insane. You also helped me to end my very emotional journey of spending an hour looking for a working vending machine in that hotel, lol. Definitely hope to see you again at future tourneys. Sorry if I don't show it much on the outside, but I was definitely hyped the whole time.

RedHalberd - Yo, dis guy is probably the funniest smasher in the community. He's just so entertaining to listen to and amazing at this game as well.

Silly Kyle - You silly, not to mention an insane peach main. Great job of getting out of pools!

Ripple - The **** you know about frame data is crazy, why/how the **** do you memorize it all, lol.

Will - Sexiest DK main alive, no contest. Thanks for all those friendlies thursday night, it was so much fun playing you, and you're a really cool guy as well. Wish we could've talked/played more

Vinnie - You're really amazing at this game, it's insane. Wish I could've played you more too, but watchin you and Illmatic doing teams was so hype! Also, thanks for the cookies : )

ChaosGriffin - Man, we should never team, we have no synergy at all, lolol. So many team kills. Cool guy though, keep up that DK

ADHD - I AM hispanic, **** you! Cool guy though, amazing player. ***** me while sandbagging hard. Still don't know how you saw a picture of me before seeing me at WHobo, stalker : P

Andilex - Was nice seeing you again after so many months, seems like you got waaay better since then. **** yo diddy, I couldn't get that MU down consistently and u ***** me over and over. Someday, someday. Also, Diddy FFAs were so ****.

Infinity - Didn't really get to talk to you, but you were in our room and it was cool watching you play.

Poltergust - Such a beastly yoshi, you are so good. I wish I could've played you more besides just our pools match, but I had fun. I also heard that you're quite the rave monster.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
seriously, here's how it happened. i was playing some pokemon, and the pizza guy showed up. i was like "hey turaz, go check if my food is there. if it isnt, tell me so i can buy a pizza" turaz goes , checks, finds it, and comes back and tells me its there. i stop playing a few minuts later to go eat, and its gone, and so is the pizza guy. i raged. i threw things. i bought someone else's pizza, since he was leaving.

heytallman

CTALL
I think it was guile afro thundah

tallman upload video.
xyro post pools results to plz.
I'm editing the video now, it's shorter than any other major tournament video ever. Only gonna be like ten minutes long, lame.

But I need to know who first said the thing about Polt at the rave. ESAM, can you confirm if it was Afro?

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
33: Noid: ****ING F-SMASHING MY GOD DAMN ZAIR YOU GOD DAMN ASIAN MOTHER ****ER! Nah, it was fun playing you, RC is too good! Still mad I lost, but whatever.

33: Chaz: I liked watching you vs Noid. That was a fun set. Good thing my Samus helped you win *steals all the credit*. You are clutch as **** for driving ~40 hours combined and dealing with all the parking BS. Too ****ing good. Florida is so clutch.
IT WAS YOU!!!!! YOU ****ING SON OF A *****. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SCARED I WAS ABOUT NOT MAKING IT OUT OF POOLS BECAUSE OF LOSING TO CHAZ. ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL OF TX, HALF OF FL AND RICH BROWN ***** ME VS SYNC. :mad:

You deserved that f-smash. :awesome:

See you at the next national.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Shoutouts:

Ally -- You were the most fun to play out of everyone. Laughing and ****. It was great.

Rockettrainer -- Thanks a **** ton for coming to try and help jump my car, my Dad and I figured why we couldn't do it.

Ozz -- Sorry for dragging you along on my adventure.

Leaf -- How many grabs?

Wingless -- You'll get it down, I know it.

Special Shoutout to everyone else

You're all ****s for not paying attention or coming up to the front when I announced my car battery died and needed help.

I'm not talking about the people I went up to personally to ask for help, though.

Thanks

/salt

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I saw the WHOBO beast too, except I had no escape because I was buying something from one of the small shop thingies in the hall and me and Loko had to wait 30 minutes because the guy's laptop was messed up and I was having to use my card to pay, then out of no where I see the WHOBO beast walk by. I knew I should have recorded it but I would feel horrible if I did.

I also saw what I'm assuming you guys are saying is the WHOBO beast's offspring in the parking lot, assuming she was the white one with the tiny pink skirt that did not fit AT ALL. It was GROSS.

Shoutouts:

Loko: So glad you were able to make it in the end! It was awesome hanging out with you and the Chue (I think that was his name) and the Ike. Sorry about not hearing when you were told that those places accept credit cards. If I knew that then I wouldn't have had you walk all that way with me just to have the ATM machine troll me. I'ma try to get our friendlies uploaded whenever I get the chance.

Gah: Dude, I didn't expect you to be there. We had both of the Absols at WHOBO. Maybe that's why disasters kept happening at this tourny. Timmy Chans da bess. Even if their system messed up and took cash only, and they messed up my order.

Smoom: You've gotten so good. Like... REALLY good. And you're still able to remain so modest even after hype wins. Too good. I didn't get to friendly you though :(

Xyro: Thanks for hosting this really fun tournament. Yeah things ended up happening that weren't favorable but you kept the tournament going and didn't give up and still did your best to give everyone the best experience possible, and I personally had a lot of fun.

Tallman: sssssssssssssssssss
ucks that you got mindgamed into leading such a hard pool.

Espy: Oh my god? :(

Sync: Keep up that MK. I watched you beat Noid. So legit.

Leaf: Thanks for giving me a ride so I could go to my first national. I disliked you chaingrabbing my wolf plushie though :( And now I'm going to type a smilie face in this shoutout so people just see a smilie face somewhere in this post so my shoutouts don't look so negative with all the frowns above :)

Wingless: So good at arrow looping o.o I'll make sure to never say "I'm safe!" again or I'll get hit by another crazy arrow loop that somehow hits me when I'm under a platform.

Since: Gotta work on getting to that fliphop status.

Fliphop: As usual, you're my bane of tournaments. I still can't get around your diddy! Fun games though.

Mr. Doom: That Ike... so scary. Looks like I should never scar against an Ike.

GDX: Man, your Diddy is so different than Fliphop's. I don't know what happened match 1. My poor sheik.

Coney: Hardest Matchup ever. I learned a lot from those matches though. I just have to learn to apply what I learned now if I want a shot at the D3 matchup.

Paw: I think I've finally gotten the ZSS matchup down. I think the main difference between our friendlies and pool matches was that in pools I finally learned when to stop blastering because you would powershield them so easily and then Dsmash me. Well, and tripping into that Dsmash in friendlies and taking 78% for it sucked D: Moral of the story: Never run towards ZSS at low percent if you're a spacey.

DMG (This was you right? I'll feel dumb if it wasn't):

Trela: That set you had vs. Ally was mad hype. That's probably the closest set I've ever seen.

Zeton: I didn't talk to you but I watched your Fox. Your Fox is INSANE!

Illmatic: Best Peach? You won $201 from MM's right? Crazy legit.

Raz: Thanks for giving me those tips with Peach. Your Peach was really technical and I learned a lot of things about Peach that I didn't know were possible.

PeachGuard: Sucks that we didn't get to play. I guess this just means I'll have to **** your DK another time :)

Tesh: We finally got to play after all this time. Wolf vs. Sonic seems like it would be hard for Sonic since it looks like my Nair stops most of what you have.

Tree: Sheik dittoes are completely skill and make sense... I wish.

Anyone I forgot: Sorry to anyone I forgot D: I'm still tired x.x

Edit: Oh yeah, in case anyone who doesn't know who I was, I was the person with the epic wolf plushie and other wolf stuff.

:059:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I didn't beat Illmatic in our MMs, but...

I broke his shield in one of them.
:troll:

Jtails

Smash Lord
I would have ***** at whobo, you guys are lucky i couldn't make it.

BBR needs to let me and ninjalink into the bbr, instead of having byass people making up rules that fail and don't demonstrate skill.

This is in no way an attack against Will, IMO he is one of the most skillful players I know. but I feel like instead of people making up rules who aren't too skillful in the game, people who have skill in the game that don't need external advantages should be creating the template for future tournaments.

Theres a reason EC players excel wherever they go. Because we play with the best ruleset that actually reflects player skill and not gimmicks and bull**** just to get an easy win. I'm not saying that I wouldn't abuse the rules for money, because honestly I'm broke and I wouldn't travel to not make money.

but who wants to play the game like that?
In anycase anyone who disagrees with me I'll accept all money matches with whatever rules you like, whatever stages, items on/off anything. I'm one of the most skilled players in this community.

Good stuff to those at Whobo, it looked like alot of fun.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
In anycase anyone who disagrees with me I'll accept all money matches with whatever rules you like, whatever stages, items on/off anything. I'm one of the most skilled players in this community.
no items, DK only, Yoshi's island.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Hey can you put the payout up too and bracket xyro please.
Xyro never puts up payouts. its like against his religion or something

I thought I got fourth in ours? Maybe not since I threw my matches to big boss after losing 2-1 to dphat and 2-1 to ozz. I was just mentally drained after those, and knew i wasnt getting out even if i won my last set, but I thought I still got 4th. That's what inui told me, at least.

Shououts later!
Yeah I didn't know about the matches count thing, so technically you got 4th. Didn't affect top 3 though

Turazrok

Smash Master
I wanna post shoutouts but I feel so sick right now I can't leave my bed.

D

Deleted member

Ripple, I thought you were maining Wolf now.

You mad trollin'.

Jtails

Smash Lord
also samus is free in low tier!

I got that Legendary Samus training ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom