• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Low Tier For WHOBO 2
:bowser2: :lucas: :ike: :yoshi2: :mario2: :falcon: :samus2: :jigglypuff: :zelda: :link2: :ganondorf:

Remember, this is LOW tier for Whobo 2. If your chracter is not in this list.....u cant use him. On sunday, if we have time(which we should) i can do a MID TIER event if people want it. Espy and people like relfex will enjoy this.
Wait... What?

I thought you were going with the previous tier list that included: Sonic, PT, Ness, Bowser, and whoever else (if I'm missing anyone else).

But if that's not the case, why is Bowser in this list? Because this list is exactly like the current tier list, plus Bowser.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Wait... What?

I thought you were going with the previous tier list that included: Sonic, PT, Ness, Bowser, and whoever else (if I'm missing anyone else).

But if that's not the case, why is Bowser in this list? Because this list is exactly like the current tier list, plus Bowser.
The list you quoted is the list of characters that are legal. CASE CLOSED.

15 more days till WHOBO

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Thats stupid, allowing Bowser but none of the other characters in that tier. Not to mention you had already said you were going to allow Ness,Bowser ect.

Xyro77

Bowser can be considered a borderline LT character because he was voted DOWN when we made the tier list AND hes one spot above TRUE low tier. Not to mention he gets beat by a decent amount of LT chars so its not like i let in a "MK" of LT. Oh and please remember back to the previous tier list, EVERYBODY let in sonic but not shiek(and sheik was lower than sonic, right?)

Ness was CLEARLY voted out of LT for a reason. If you want bowser out then thats fine too.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Haha the Bowser argument is really silly, he is actually tied with Ness, so the whole " being only one spot above LT" is really not valid. However it is highly annoying to spend money and plan on coming to something, and just because you " changed your mind" people's plans are getting screwed up.

Besides Ness is no god of low-tier, one he rarely wins. Two there are plenty of LT characters that can give him trouble.

Xyro77

Haha the Bowser argument is really silly, he is actually tied with Ness, so the whole " being only one spot above LT" is really not valid.
Go to the tier list thread. When it came to voting and points its NOT even. The numbers are there.

However it is highly annoying to spend money and plan on coming to something, and just because you " changed your mind" people's plans are getting screwed up.
So you planned to go to WHOBO just for LT? So that means that you wont enjoy ANY other part of WHOBO? Unlikely.

Besides Ness is no god of low-tier, one he rarely wins. Two there are plenty of LT characters that can give him trouble

You are right he isnt the god of low tier. Hes in mid tier now.

PS:
Look, normally i wouldnt care(u know this, i allow this stuff at hobos all the time) but too many people are PMing me complaining im not following the new tier list

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I changed my mind, relax. It was the last time.
It's pretty spur of the moment to change your mind 15 days before Whobo, after almost EVERYONE is done pre-registering. >_>

Haha the Bowser argument is really silly, he is actually tied with Ness, so the whole " being only one spot above LT" is really not valid. However it is highly annoying to spend money and plan on coming to something, and just because you " changed your mind" people's plans are getting screwed up.

Besides Ness is no god of low-tier, one he rarely wins. Two there are plenty of LT characters that can give him trouble.
All of this^

PS:
Look, normally i wouldnt care(u know this, i allow this stuff at hobos all the time) but too many people are PMing me complaining im not following the new tier list
Then actually follow the tier list and DON'T include Bowser. Who cares if you think he's LT worthy, he's not actually in LT.

Xyro77

Maybe he wants Vex to go..........
nah hes not going.

It's pretty spur of the moment to change your mind 15 days before Whobo, after almost EVERYONE is done pre-registering. >_>
Guess what? Im the TO and can change rules any time i feel like it.

Then actually follow the tier list and DON'T include Bowser. Who cares if you think he's LT worthy, he's not actually in LT.
You didnt ***** about shiek not being in LT last list and wasnt she LOWER than sonic(who was allowed in LT)?

PS: i do what i want

Hmmm I wonder who I'll team with for Low tiers.
PICK THIS GUY UP^

His lucas and ganon are GREAT!!!!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Then I want my money back for LT, I WILL NOT enter with these "I do what I want" rules. I signed up for a certain cast of LT. I don't want to spend my money to have the rules change after I buy something.

Xyro77

Then I want my money back for LT, I WILL NOT enter with these "I do what I want" rules. I signed up for a certain cast of LT. I don't want to spend my money to have the rules change after I buy something.
thats cool. contact DF for refund.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I thought they said Bowser and Ness were "high low tier" but they didn't want to make another section so they just threw them into midtier.

I agree though, if you're not going to include Ness then just remove Bowser completely and follow the tier list as it stands.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
I thought they said Bowser and Ness were "high low tier" but they didn't want to make another section so they just threw them into midtier.

I agree though, if you're not going to include Ness then just remove Bowser completely and follow the tier list as it stands.
This, every bit of this

Top Bottom