• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro.

please dont go through with this, san is a monster. he will eat your babys, hes such a beast, he will turn your green lesbian straight, and than make her suck his ****, and give his giant *****(sword) and good buffing.

I really like you, and your a mad funny guy, I would hate for you to have to quit smash due to having you spirit and ego crushed. save your self the embarassment.
I see it this way, if i win= I am STILL amazing. If i lose, he had to go the mk of LT to beat me. Either way, i am a LEGEND!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I see it this way, if i win= I am STILL amazing. If i lose, he had to go the mk of LT to beat me. Either way, i am a LEGEND!
Ike is not the Meta Knight of low tiers...

lol except your character counters his! if anything ike is the snake of low tier. Sonic would be the mk of low tier though for sure.
Thank you, AB.
I might buy you a burrito someday, for this.
Someday.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
isn't the samus vs ike matchup 65-35 according to you Xyro? That means it is not a win win situation. If you lost to him, that means that the person with the disadvantage won and would make you seem worse. Lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
werent you the one who issued the challenge...?
lol except your character counters his! if anything ike is the snake of low tier. Sonic would be the mk of low tier though for sure.
this kid knows whats up.
Except Sonic is no longer low tier.. I do believe
even more accurate.

sonic is a tier above low tier, and MK is a tier above everyone else.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
AB, I got $15 on Allan winning.
alright i'll take the bet with you, even though you came first p4 i know van jones so it will be harder for him to try and skip out on paying me :)

Thank you, AB.
I might buy you a burrito someday, for this.
Someday.
I might need it if san loses, if he wins i'll buy you one someday

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
ROOM SPOTS AVAILABLE! We have 5 people total including San, Brett, Khaoz, and Take. We are taking a MAX of 10. More people will decrease cost per night but it will also decrease floor space meaning you WILL be sleeping on floor and need a sleeping bag! PM me or contact me via AIM if you are interested. If we get 9 people it will be around $10.70 a night.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
This tourney will be great lulz, I can feel it.

Texas:

Just a cool image I found. I hope this tourney will be as fun as possible for me.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Samus would be in Houston, which isn't part of that pic, right?

But to be quite honest, I seldom see any Samus mains in EC though =p They all use ZSS

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Hey, is anyone getting a room at the hotel that would want 3 more people in it to reduce the cost? I'm bringing myself and two other guys from Arkansas (7 1/2 hour drive) and we need a place to crash. Someone please PM me if you can.

Top Bottom