• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Now, now, Ally, I'm really happy for you, and I'm excited to finally see you play in person, but this isn't Facebook or Twitter. :p

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Any good LT players looking for a partner? So far I'm getting nothing but "maybes."

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Yo, do we have to buy those badges?

I mean wtf? 50$ that's freakin expensive. Can't you just hold it @ Funplex. Sounds weird cause this is only like 15 minutes away from home but I mean dang...

Wingless

Smash Cadet
So. This may or may have not been asked a million times, but please, humor me.

In the LT tourney, if one plays as Zelda, are we allowed to switch to Sheik?
And while I’m at it…
Are Ness and Bowser still allowed to be used for LT?

heytallman

CTALL
So. This may or may have not been asked a million times, but please, humor me.

In the LT tourney, if one plays as Zelda, are we allowed to switch to Sheik?
And while I’m at it…
Are Ness and Bowser still allowed to be used for LT?
From what I've heard, you can switch to Sheik only to refresh your moves. If you actually use Sheik to fight, then you will probably get the match taken from you.

And from what I heard from Xyro last weekend, since he announced this tournament and people bought plane tickets and such before the new tier list, he's using the old tier list for low tier.

Don't take my word for any of this, though. Confirm with Xyro.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Well for both, but how about we do LT for the time being? Who do you want me to use? I can use Zelda, Puff, Samus, or Ike. Just let me know, and I'll focus on one.
Whichever you believe you will play better as, best bet would probably be samus/puff but you can play as whoever you do best with lol. Also if you want to do regular teams i second snake and can go him if you don't like being with ike lol.

EDIT: you going to Phase 7? if so we can get some practice in before whobo.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Does anybody read the title? The title says CHEAP badges were not turned off which means you can get CHEAP badges(36$).

Transforming into shiek then instantly going back to zelda is legal. VERY risky but legal.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
URGENT UPDATE: Xyro( best samus) and San(best ike) are doing a 100$ MM at WHOBO 2.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I will be using that extra $100 to buy delicious cake for all Ike mains there.

I will win. camp me at the ledge: lol gg. I haven't had anyone successfully camp me at the ledge. In fact, I'll outcamp you at the ledge using Ike =D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Xyro.

please dont go through with this, san is a monster. he will eat your babys, hes such a beast, he will turn your green lesbian straight, and than make her suck his ****, and give his giant *****(sword) and good buffing.

I really like you, and your a mad funny guy, I would hate for you to have to quit smash due to having you spirit and ego crushed. save your self the embarassment.

Dojo

Smash Champion
I got pranked. The prank wore off and left me yellow. Been too lazy to change it back. I'll do that now while the thought is in my head.

Top Bottom