• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
M2K, Ally, Dojo, Razer, Gnes, Judge, Havok, Lee, ADHD.
Results will be interesting.
Lets get some more OOS

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268075

As you know, Captain Xyro EATS ike for BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER and he wishes to DECIMATE YOU at World Hobo 2. Since you are confirmed for going(unless you back out like a wimpy wimp wimp) i CHALLENGE YOU! The BEST samus vs the BEST ike. Pick ONE of the following options and lets get it on! Can San San stop the the Ike crushing machine or will HE be crushed by it?!?!?!?!?! WAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Option 1: Money Match(live streamed)

A simple Match of money. Wether its 5$ or 10$ or 100$. Best 3/5. Surely and Ike of your stature can spare some pocket change to take on the LEGENDARY green lesbian, right?

Option 2: No Johns Match(recorded)

A simple "best of 10." Of course, after i 10-0 that ike, you will call me MASTER!

Option 3: Milk Match(recorded)

A simple 3/5 or a "best of 10" match. Loser must drink a full glass of milk with 3-5 special ingredients mixed in(vinegar/tabasco sauce/pickle juice/chinese mustard/westchester sauce). Now clearly, vomit will be the end result but thats the FUN of it!

PS:
Believe me when i say i have NO malice of any kind towards you or ike. This thread is for PURE rivalry and friendlie competition. If this threa gets locked for some reason......meet me at the WHOBO 2 thread.

heytallman

CTALL
Also bought my pass and shiz lol
Ally, could I get a serious set vs your Falcon with my Lucas at WHOBO? I don't really wanna do it for money because everyone I asked if I should money match you laughed at me and told me I was an idiot, so how about a free serious set, 2/3, recorded, for matchup purposes.

Please?

heytallman

CTALL
WHO CAN house me ad drive me to the tournament lmao? I need to know ;D
I *may* be able to house you in my dorm room at UH, but there are a few downsides. 1) I can't get hardly anyone else in there and 2) that means that you wouldn't get much practice other than me. There are definitely other housing options, just saying I could get you if it was absolutely necessary.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
well I trying to get to the hotel to be honest but if it isn't possible (On the day after wednesday, I get confsed with the 2 T's days) but anyhow I don't really practice, I NEVER practice this game so I wouldn't care haha

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Ok, I found the hotel I was at last year, and it is right by the venue. I checked their rates for the weekend of Whobo 2 and to check in friday and check out on sunday, it will cost $89.99 a night. Therefore, if I can get a group of 7-9 people to room with, it will only cost about $10 a night. I was told the Fonz is looking for a room, and I think Brett/TJ/Denti might be interested.

EDIT: the room has 2 beds i believe, PM me if you are interested, and if we get enough people then we could do it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ok, I Found The Hotel I Was At Last Year, And It Is Right By The Venue. I Checked Their Rates For The Weekend Of Whobo 2 And To Check In Friday And Check Out On Sunday, It Will Cost $89.99 A Night. Therefore, If I Can Get A Group Of 7-9 People To Room With, It Will Only Cost About $10 A Night. I Was Told The Fonz Is Looking For A Room, And I Think Brett/tj/denti Might Be Interested.

Edit: The Room Has 2 Beds I Believe, Pm Me If You Are Interested, And If We Get Enough People Then We Could Do It.
this Is The Kind Of Stuff You Guys Need To Do!!!!!!^

CO18

Smash Hero
I loved whobo1 my fav part was when I 3 stocked razer in our mm on his cp. good times

O yea and when I eliminated him from both winners and losers good times

Hyro

Smash Lord
My favorite part was when Lee came back and won against co18 here.

Good times :).
That really was awesome lol

allan that picture you made is toooo funny

WHO'S HOUSING LOUISIANA I WANNA HOUSE WITH JERM ESCA GNES AND RAZER AKA THE NAMESEARCHERS so I can teach ya'll how to play the baptist king

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Man I am SUPER glad the pre reg was only 36. I was glad to see that it truly was still low.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I hope i can get a lot of matchup experience for lack of certain characters in my own region.

Top Bottom