• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Lobos

Smash Master
TL works with snake too >_>......I should be home watching this on live stream....hopefully I'm done with FF13 by then lol

rel12

Smash Apprentice
havent attended a brawl tournament in forever!!! me and my friends in abilene will attend.. here we come Houston :) we only have like 4 brawlers not including Beah if he still lives here?

Gnes

Smash Master
my nutria gnes is gonna do big things here. i believe in you warrior.
Yes queen of the nutria...we will be victorious as long as we prepare for war properly

setup

primary-peanut popgun
secondary-bananas

equipment-tornado proof tent/blast shield

perks-scavenger pro
ligtweight pro
last stand pro

I am ready

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I heard that WHOBO was advertised on the radio stations today at least 4 different times here in Houston. It was on 104.1 KRBE(the MOST popular station in the state) during on of the most popular talk shows. AWESOME!!!!!!!

BTW, 10 days till whobo!!!!!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Yes queen of the nutria...we will be victorious as long as we prepare for war properly

setup

primary-peanut popgun
secondary-bananas

equipment-tornado proof tent/blast shield

perks-scavenger pro
ligtweight pro
last stand pro

I am ready
i thought we established that diddy kong was like danger close haha

ANTi_

Smash Hero
**** i wanna MM you too :)