• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hey Lee let's do team MM's with ppl to see how we'd do. TL + Lucario.

vs like dojo & gnes.

and m2k and ally.

and other noobs like that

yeah i said it

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Oh if inui comes u know what we have to do...me/razer have unfinished business with that deal...

and sure lee...after me/dojo get 1st in teams will MM u guys...we will have plenty of money to gamble with WAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There's going to be a 3 next to that one.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Blah, even though I live like 5 minutes away from the Mariott, I'm still not sure on even attending this.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
In that case, tell Trela that his syndrome will have to ultimately kill him anyway. *waves bye to Trela*

Oh, and I already told that to you yesterday, Xyro, on the BD chat.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Heh heh; nevermind. Good luck with your tournament.
Oh come on, you cant walk in here and say u live NEXT to this place and NOT go. Thats like seeing a 100$ bill on the ground and passing it by! ROFL. just go.

and who are you.....seriously

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I don't really even know why, but I'm not very hyped for this, haha. I think I'm just so deadset on quitting that it's affecting me XD

Fogo and I will still hopefully do some ****** in doubles, but I may be pulling a Zac/Ice and not even entering singles. No point in doing something that, for the past handful of months, I've felt no inclination of doing.

I'm still doing LT though, and I'm probably going to MM Ally's Falcon with Ganon, because it has to be done, even if Falcon > Ganon.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hanson almost died last WHOBO along with Kosmos, Andy, and I so I think he's safe this round lol

Flip better run son

Suspect

Smash Hero
I'm almost 100% sure I'm not going to be doing that. We should roam around the con together, Chris :) If there's anywhere you're going to find a chick that digs Pokemon and Disney, it's at a convention.
Come roam with me at San Japan.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
We should roam around the con together, Chris :) If there's anywhere you're going to find a chick that digs Pokemon and Disney, it's at a convention.
Oh snap, you're right!

And Espy, I'll gladly take you on in the Pokealthlon.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You mean to tell me you are going to be ****ing drink at an ANIME convention? You know, the place where CHILDREN hang around at?

If i smell alcohol on you or i sense that you have been drinking, you will instantly be banned from all events with no refunds(21 or not). The same goes for drugs. I turned my head to this stuff last time because i would hope that later you might realize how ****ing stupid u looked but clearly this didnt happen and i regret i didnt take action. If i see it/smell it/sense it...your done. No chances, No strikes.....your ****ing done.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
You mean to tell me you are going to be ****ing drink at an ANIME convention? You know, the place where CHILDREN hang around at?

If i smell alcohol on you or i sense that you have been drinking, you will instantly be banned from all events with no refunds(21 or not). The same goes for drugs. I turned my head to this stuff last time because i would hope that later you might realize how ****ing stupid u looked but clearly this didnt happen and i regret i didnt take action. If i see it/smell it/sense it...your done. No chances, No strikes.....your ****ing done.
hungover doesn't count right?

Esca

Smash Champion
Hungover should never count!

Update btw: Since I'm the only one from Beaumont going to WHOBO, does anyone have room for 1 person? I'm looking for someone who likes to drink obviously, after events and stuff.

EDIT: PhantomX stop being EMO. Seriously.

EDIT2: Bear, Hyro and I have to team. He promised me a while back and said we were teaming now that Lee can't. I'm sorry.

Top Bottom