• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
So lets get down to business.

Are these anime convention females attractive (doubt it)?

Suspect

Smash Hero
All i gotta say is that you will be in houston, why worry about the con girls looking good when you can just step outside and see one walking down the street.

eating a cheeseburger

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Ally, ill MM you to but not for 40$. Falcon beats samus.
Yeah, due to Falcon being able to outcamp Samus right.

Anti, your sig wrong. Dojo for reg meta, dsf for red meta, and me for pink meta, gnes for green and Romeo for white. Infinity for dark.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti, your sig wrong. Dojo for reg meta, dsf for red meta, and me for pink meta, gnes for green and Romeo for white. Infinity for dark.
Romeo was so gay i remember him trying to run the timer on me on the AiB ladder.

DSF getting red MK though.

and Wifi me homo.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
OK! THIS IS EPIC!!!! I was relooking at the rooming info for Whobo 2 and turns out, one of the possible rooms at the hotel was booked leaving i believe 1 room left. It was $90 a night, but it is now bumped down to $65 A NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have not been able to reserve the room yet unfortunately due to complications with one of the players so I still need someone to reserve it. If 1 person needs a room i will extend the people to 10 and it will cost very little money although it will be cramped... THAT 1 PERSON MUST RESERVE IT IF THEY WANT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom