• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
We are talking about drinking/parting n such at night. Then sleep it off and continue the tournament fine the next day.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Esca, I'm not quitting because I'm emo, I'm quitting b/c I don't want to play the game anymore, at least not if it involves traveling and money, lol.

Gnes

Smash Master
Sorry, doesn't work like that. Team with someone else.
***** lmao

Esca, I'm not quitting because
I'm emo
, I'm quitting b/c I don't want to play the game anymore, at least not if it involves traveling and money, lol.
emo

Screw that i'm getting trashed on illegal substances at the venue.
Would u like some dr. pepper dipping sauce to go with that pizza
*makes sure fogo is the first to go*
emo

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Esca, I'm not quitting because I'm emo, I'm quitting b/c I don't want to play the game anymore, at least not if it involves traveling and money, lol.
Money is always the problem. Look @ San Antonio, lol.
That, and I cringe every time I realize that I just lost 36 dollars.

I'm too simple. I got a good laugh out of that.

LOLOL let's get Inui drunk LOLOL
lol.

I lol'd. Is he even coming to this anymore?
This. I heard he quit Brawl, or something like that. Or was he just super banned?

I'm not coming to this anymore. Have to stay home and slit my wrists, instead.
I'll bring the bucket. :D

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Inui is coming, eh got super ban from Smashboards but what he said to me was 'I'm coming cuz I'm teaming with 3 of my best friends in doubles stuff (M2K in LT Doubles, Atomsk in doubles MM and someone else in doubles) oh and dugfinn.

AllyKnight

Not me, I heard bad things about Drunkomsk ;/ he might crush you with his arms. also I'm probably going to fly black to Canada on monday late so anyone could house me + drive me to the airport and stuff? ty (Houston airport of course)

I'm also arriving in Houstin on the 1st (****ing april fool day isn't going to be fun to do during border crossing and **** ****IT americans) around 9 pm if i rememebr i gotta check back I need someoen to drive me to the hotel :O or house me

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Not me, I heard bad things about Drunkomsk ;/ he might crush you with his arms. also I'm probably going to fly black to Canada on monday late so anyone could house me + drive me to the airport and stuff? ty (Houston airport of course)

I'm also arriving in Houstin on the 1st (****ing april fool day isn't going to be fun to do during border crossing and **** ****IT americans) around 9 pm if i rememebr i gotta check back I need someoen to drive me to the hotel :O or house me
I'm flying in April 1st and leaving monday too. Just leaving earlier monday.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Bear, Hyro and I have to team. He promised me a while back and said we were teaming now that Lee can't. I'm sorry.
fuuuuuuuuuuuck :(

what do i do.....can you guys like fight to the death? or something involving being naked on a ferris wheel?

We are talking about drinking/parting n such at night. Then sleep it off and continue the tournament fine the next day.
dude we need to house with esca so we can get ****ed up before during and after while we run around the convention

Please bring wii/ssbb! I beg you!!!!!!!! We must fill 70tvs.
I'm only bringing mine if you unban drugs/alcohol :o

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Whobo is at an anime convention, which is in a hotel, which is near a bar down the street.

You might not have to search at all...you might just find a bottle in your hands without even realizing it.

AllyKnight

yeah but if you get caught, you're ****ed since you're only 18. I'm prob not going to drink at all just so I don't **** up at the tournament. I don't wanna john about hangover :p (I rarely get em anyhow)

Top Bottom