• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Granted, but there's no soundcard, nor can you get one... Good luck trying to get the speakers do anything useful.

I wish it was weekend already..

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Granted. You spend 35 years looking for this golden ticket, wasting your entire life eating candy bars and getting fat.

I wish I had eyes in the back of my head.

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
Wish granted, but your hair grows so fast and long that you cant see and it hurts your eyes and you cant cut it!!

I wish to marry my dream girl when im of age, and that her credit isnt wack

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
Wish granted, but your charged with murder and executed the day after you get there.

I wish I had Spider powers without 6 arms

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
Wish granted but the only character is ash and he is always yelling HITLER!!!! HITLER!!!!!

I wish Brawl had Megaman in it

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Granted, but it's only for one turn and I use that free turn to bring out my Swords Dance Yache Berry Garchomp that PWNs you.

I wish I could play Pokmeon Pearl without my results being recorded in the journal.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Granted, you're now a yellow-bellied sap-suckin' lilly-livered two-bit good-for-nuthin' lousy low-life dern doggone varmit.

(JK)

I wish for an awesome guitar solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom