• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Granted, but now that's disabled in any forum you go to.

I wish for lulz.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but for c-c-combo breaking, you teleport into your own mouth; thus deleting yourself from existence.

I wish that I was like Kirby.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Granted, all the n00bs who were saying it was in OoT get angry and shatter it using their stupidity power.

I wish that we could get the goddesses to fix it.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Granted, google won't tell me what that is so the goddesses come and shove a gigantic tree up your rear.

I wish to give that guy some anaesthetic.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Not granted. We love them here! *hint hintfkjaskfjalskjflsjjlkfjsa;fjstfufskaldjfl;asjflasjk;fj*

I wish for all that all pre-NOV 08s would admit they're big fat douuches who are stupid and have never played smash before because NOV 08ers are all smarter than us.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Granted, but it didn't really happen. *hint hint* jfakslfjlaks;jflksajflka;sjflk;sjal;kfjSTFUsf;sajfklsadjflsajfl;saj

I wish that I was a huge douche who didn't know what he was talking about.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
granted but she will keep saying that they love them

i wish that Karptroopa will read naruto mangas and discover what a mangekyou sharingan is

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
granted but the wish u remembered was about getting a vasectomy and it was granted too

i wish i could wish for something not involving food or body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom