• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tissue

Smash Ace
This is a fun game. How it works is someone makes a wish, and the person next in line says "Your wish is granted, but..." and corrupts the wish. For example, I say that I wish that Marth would be playable in the next SSB game. The next person could say "Your wish is granted, but Marth will stink."
My wish is for someone to post to this thread.

Metroid Killer: Please don't post signature in any topic in the Forum Games. If everybody posted their sigs they would be annoying to have since the posts are mainly quite small themself, thus there will be more signature than post ;)

Atmablitz

Smash Apprentice
Grant: You won't be tortured by your older sister anymore, but you will get a brother to annoy you.

Wish: I wish I had four GameCubes

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Your wish is granted, but sorry, there is no more room for the television.

I wish I had perfect happiness.

Ocarina

Smash Lord
Your wish is granted, but sorry, you died.

I wish there would be a Golden Sun 3....

tissue

Smash Ace
You get it, but it keeps selling out and you never get it.

I wish that I could get into the Melee Back Room.

tissue

Smash Ace
You can travel in time, but only backwards.

I wish I people would stop puttin "you suddenly die" as a corruptor.

Edit: You get a warning after breaking the same rule again, eventhough I warned you once. Don't post your signature in thi room.

-Mk, mod of Forum games.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Your wish is granted, but look. You just got your wings clipped by scientists. There, they threw you in a cage and now they're going to do experiments on you. O_o

I wish Sephiroth in FF7 was easy.

jet

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Cerebrate
Your wish is granted, but the computer is a Mac.;)
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Wish granted but after you beat the easy one, another one comes by and he on extreme toughness.

I wish i had a cheetah

Mega Inkydog

Smash Journeyman
Wish granted, but then you will become a eagle forever

I wish everyone could stop hating all Pokemon games because a Pokemon RPG won't be on the GCN this year.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Your wish is granted, but Microsoft just bought Gamefreak and Nintendo is bankrupt.

I wish I had a gigantic sword that could slice an elephant in two with a single slash.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Your wish is granted, but your little brother steals it from you and goes on a rampage, resulting in a confrontation with the ATF that leaves him dead.

I wish I could get any woman I wanted.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Your wish is granted, you are here at the moon, but please wait a few hours for your life-support system to be fixed. There is no oxygen available right now, so please be patient as we go back to Earth to get you some.

I wish I had twelve, not thirteen, not eleven, but twelve more wishes.

tissue

Smash Ace
You get your oompa-loompa but all of the sudden he splits open and a green fungus emanates from his innards.

I wish that someone would clean up that mess.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Your wish is granted, but you are literally turned into a hot dog and eaten by a fat person.

I wish I had someplace to put my gum.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Your wish is granted, but now your mom's pasta is ruined because there's too much gum in the noodles. Yukky.

I wish I knew how to turn the HTML code on.

EDIT: Hooray for me, I posted the same time as Him.

Him your wish is granted, but now there is a paradox that is sooo confusing that existence just got completely obliterated.

tissue

Smash Ace
You finally figure out HTML, but Microsoft comes out with another update that completely destroys the Internet, launches out viruses, and destroys all computers across the world. Now, people burn money to stay warm, which results in destruction of the Ozone layer, which ultimately kills us all with the Sun's harmful rays.

I wish that you didn't make that wish.

DukieMan1223

Smash Lord
Your wish is granted but Apple computers take over the internet. People try to burn quarters in an attempt to meld them into one unholy super quarter. Unfortunately that huge quarter rolls off and turns everyone into human pancakes.

I wish they would put ketchup and mustard into one bottle.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Your wish is granted, but I now just created a hot dog factory and used ALL the ketchup and mustard ever created in existence, that's time, space, and the multiverse.

I wish I could sleep for more than ten hours at will.

tissue

Smash Ace
You get your wish, but you fall asleep forever and ever, and you become a birdbath.

jet

Smash Lord
well since you didn't make a wish, your are forced to be micheal jackson's "play mate"

I wish i had some cotton candy.

Atmablitz

Smash Apprentice
You get your wish, but all the cotton candy of the world turns in to real cotton, and it tastes horrible.

I wish I was playing Guardian Hero right now

tissue

Smash Ace
You begin playing Guardian Hero, but a sword comes out of the screen and slices off your tongue.

I wish that I had earler made a wish.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Your wish is granted, but by making a wish, you screw up all the posts that were made afterward and everyone has to edit their posts and will never forgive you.:D

I wish for a progressive scan TV.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Your wish is granted, but there are no doors. So you can't go in.

I wish I had the Back to the Future car.

tissue

Smash Ace
You get it, but the professor pops out with his mother-in-law and you have to deal with them for all of eternity.

I wish for some new emoticons to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom