• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
I think we just might have a $50 freestyle dance contest!!!! lol Sign ups soon!!!

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Check it out. We are lookin good for this event people!

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
There is 100 confirmed but i still do not see veryone! whats going on!?? ATLANTIC SOUTH...WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Renth

Smash Hero
Me, Lio, and Mampam will be attending, I haven't confirmed anyone else from Gville though
I should be at this thingg

I'll be in Gainesville to stay for 8 months tomorrow, get at me Masky I wanna meet you anyway.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I actually probably CAN go to this.

But I can't cuz have major major major NOT PARENT johns.

I'm going to Disney on the 23rd for four days and my parents cannot afford to pay up gas money for driving 3 hours to Orlando +the hotel for and etc. etc. etc.

so YEAH :v

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I actually probably CAN go to this.

But I can't cuz have major major major NOT PARENT johns.

I'm going to Disney on the 23rd for four days and my parents cannot afford to pay up gas money for driving 3 hours to Orlando +the hotel for and etc. etc. etc.

so YEAH :v
Have somebody else take you/house you/return you. Seriously, you CANNOT afford to miss this. O_O

Frames

DI
laijin read da thread u freakin idiot other people have asked the same thing lol

yes there will be the standard fl gaming stuff there also (sf4 and others if i believe)

Top Bottom