• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
Im looking for a teammate, if ur down, tru?

ohh and i also wanna mm ya my fox ur ganon, 3 bux
Let me talk to the clannies before I go team mate hunting for sure.

Gladly! i'm okay with a $3 MM, it's been forever since i've seen any of you guys. Mad love MM tru?

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
One last Announcement!
In the thread we will have a section called "BRING OUT THE BEST! JYES!". What this section consist of is a list of the top players you would like to see at Winterfest. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO IT IS! Post in the thread who you would like to see and we will PAY for them to come out to the tournament.

Here is the catch :): We will have a link right under the list where we would like for the smash community to DONATE money to help us pay for the top 2 players people want to play. The people you decide to bring out, we will pay the difference to completely pay for their trip to come to Winterfest!

Another Catch :laugh:: Now, you say we donated, and we want to PLAY THEM! The players you bring out will be in a hotel, so they will be in the venue for the SMASH FEST after 12pm. So the only way you can play these players is if you reserve a hotel. We will be running MM and Friendlies all night with these players. So reserve a room to reserve a spot against these players!

Post in the thread and we would like to here your feedback, and your suggestions of players people can vote on!
Why in the hell aren't people getting at this?

1233 from Mexico, Ganon Player who has amazing combo videos
Peki from Finland, best in Finland, doesn't travel much, has tons of videos up and is clearly a great player.
Calle W from Sweden, Has beaten Armada recently in tournament, and goes even with him on a daily basis. Best Falco in Europe.
Armada, from Sweden, Arguably the best Peach in the world(?), recently got 2nd to Mango at Genesis, taking him out in Winners Finals. An amazing player who should come to America more often.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
alright hosts put me down with a setup for melee, a tv and a cube... im down to save 10 bux from door fees

also, im looking for a teammate, anyone down to team w me? i play fox and sheik

ohh and the top 2 oos players i would like to see at this are:
armada from sweden and kdj from korea

strawhats

Smash Master
Why is my name on the attendance list ?

Although id like to go im trying to save up to go to pound 4.

We'll see, what happens though. I wanna see everyone, well if I go to this.

-!-

Smash Lord
Fxck this is gonna be too good!!!! I'm so excited about this, it's gonna be too insane!!!! my only complain is that it's happening on Dec. Too far away!!!!! XD

:)

-!-

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Questions:
Since it's 10 players per region for crews is there a cap for online pre-reg for regional crews? If there isn't what happens if there is more than 10? Or what if I pre-reg and take up the 10th spot but someone like col bol didn't pre-reg oline, obviously the others would want col bol to play instead of me, do I get money back if he plays and I get canned?

Frames

DI
Questions:
Since it's 10 players per region for crews is there a cap for online pre-reg for regional crews? If there isn't what happens if there is more than 10? Or what if I pre-reg and take up the 10th spot but someone like col bol didn't pre-reg oline, obviously the others would want col bol to play instead of me, do I get money back if he plays and I get canned?

uh yea sure whatever

Raistlin

Smash Lord
So I am definitely going to be at this, and I can most likely house, but only some people.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So... when is the full thought-out schedule going to be posted? Crews should still be at the end, if everything else is done, instead of the first evening.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I'll be coming for this. And I can bring a full set-up.

We have to register for crews/singles separately? Crews is a big event then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom