• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew VI: Name TBA - Columbus, OH - FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW RULES!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Haven't played the EC so I can't compare, but I can hang with everyone in the MW.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be asking for MMs all day on the 16th... I need to start playing more and better people outside the tourney matches... D-throws with Jiggs against Quinn all day won't exactly make me any better... :p

Nope

Smash Lord
I'll be here and OS we are doing our Iron man here since these tend to end early and we will have time!

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I might actually be able to come to this. Let me know if anyone's looking for a teammate.

Hence

Smash Ace
I require a Medium sized T-Shirt as well.

Perhaps AZ should take note of who's purchasing a T-Shirt.
Maybe keep a list or something.

He may be on a 'first come, first serve' policy, though. :(

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
By chance, are you implying that you're a top player?
Where have you been for the last.... forever? He's notorious for saying how great he is on smashboards, that's why so many people hate him. I used to do that a little bit then CoT4 ripped me a new one so now I go in all humble to lull people into a false sense of security.

OS's strat works pretty well too though. Talk trash, piss people off, when they actually fight you they're thinking more about "oh man, I'm gonna totally destroy this trash talkin S.O.B. YA, it's gonna be great I'm gonna destroy him and it'll be so coo... where did my first stock go? CRAP! think about the game think about the game!"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS's strat works pretty well too though. Talk trash, piss people off, when they actually fight you they're thinking more about "oh man, I'm gonna totally destroy this trash talkin S.O.B. YA, it's gonna be great I'm gonna destroy him and it'll be so coo... where did my first stock go? CRAP! think about the game think about the game!"
The true beauty is trash talk in person. They're all primed and ready to go and I'm all "hey buddy!"

no one knows what's going on

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Where have you been for the last.... forever? He's notorious for saying how great he is on smashboards, that's why so many people hate him. I used to do that a little bit then CoT4 ripped me a new one so now I go in all humble to lull people into a false sense of security.

Lol I don't fall for that **** though. I know who OS is, hell I've known of him since the days when he made those recordings of him and the GUNPUNCH(?) crew in Melee. I just didn't bother to pay much attention to some players when it came to Brawl. Like...I know he uses MK to prove a point, used to be a ROB mainer, and talks false trash like over half of the Texas community does, but that's about it.

You're too slow! :laugh:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Lol I don't fall for that **** though. I know who OS is, hell I've known of him since the days when he made those recordings of him and the GUNPUNCH(?) crew in Melee. I just didn't bother to pay much attention to some players when it came to Brawl. Like...I know he uses MK to prove a point, used to be a ROB mainer, and talks false trash like over half of the Texas community does, but that's about it.

You're too slow! :laugh:
I don't know hwo you are :[

I'd probably know you in person, but I cannot put a face on your name

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
We probably met once or twice back in '06 when I was just starting out. I remember your face, but that's about it.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, I'm not working Sat, so I'll try to make it. However, I also won't have received a paycheck yet, so it'll depend on whether or not I can afford it.

Also, ITT and Argent, are you guys providing rides to this?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
ITT is a maybe, but I'm going for sure... I'm giving King Yoshi and maybe Falco400 rides... It really depends on how I'm feeling that day and how early I wanna get up...

I'd hate to leave people out because I'm afraid of getting tired at the wheel... :(

Edit: Also, AZ, I wanna MM ya or something... I would like to see if I do any better offline where I can dodge and catch naners better... :p

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
ITT is a maybe, but I'm going for sure... I'm giving King Yoshi and maybe Falco400 rides... It really depends on how I'm feeling that day and how early I wanna get up...

I'd hate to leave people out because I'm afraid of getting tired at the wheel... :(

Edit: Also, AZ, I wanna MM ya or something... I would like to see if I do any better offline where I can dodge and catch naners better... :p
Sheesh, Argent. You're ALWAYS tired. xD

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I went to the doctor about it... I got some stuff that kinda helps... I'm seriously worried about it now... :/

Baro

Smash Journeyman
OS, if you go to WaBIII, be prepared for some money matches.... seeing as you don't play friendlies at all |:

How much moneh?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
the more money, the more willing I am to stop what I'm doing

Since most people offer $1 and I do it, that would be a sign. $2 and I get excited. :D

TheKiest

Smash Champion
He'd prolly pass out.

Finally, the last of my vids are going up: This includes...

The money Matches.
The draft crew fights (with QUinn!!!)

I had Quinn's youtube channel and I was going to send the videos of him to his account, BUT I can't find him on youtube!

He wrote qBallfirefly but the 'a' is scratched out with an 'O' or a zero.

clowsui

Smash Legend
teacher is giving us a semester exam for ap chem even though the ap is tomorrow lol
how gay, exam is on monday too
in fact next week is exam week

edit: in other words, would've loved to come but can't

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
In 2 setups, XL shirt for me.

Making it out of pools given I don't get a **** pool with AZ OS and Nope and Capem.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm going to try really hard to make it to this. It's a 7 hour drive for me though, and I may have to sell my car to get enough money for it. (I have two cars, so I won't have to walk)

Top Bottom