• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew VI: Name TBA - Columbus, OH - FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW RULES!

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
goldenMetroid just told me about this. If there is still room, I would be interested in joining, as would one of my friends that lives just on campus. I've been looking for a decent tourney for a while, but have never been lucky enough to have one come to me other than the less serious campus tourneys. Hopefully you still have space for us because we are looking forward to joining you.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
NE Ohio, I'm holding my weekly smashfest at my apartment tomorrow (Thursday) night if anyone's interested...

Does anyone know of anyone who needs a doubles partner or am I gonna be stuck picking someone to partner with at the last minute? :/

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1. Goadmoose
2. CRUNCH
3. Kingyoshi
4. Twinsburg
5. Akron
6. Lou
7. Cake
8. Nope
9. Capem
10. Fonz
11. Baro
12. Champ
13. Hence
14. Katon
15. The Jerk
16. AlphaZealot
17. Quivo (just singles)
18. Nicalobe
19. Overswarm
20. Argent
21. Paranormalism
22. King Beef
23. TyR
24. Dlaw
25. EarthsSwordMan (beegs)
26. OS's little bro
27. Infern
28. Fortenium
29. PsychoPenguinX
30. SciDi (goldenmetroid)
31. Zach
32. Quinn
33. Another WaB employee's son/brother/cousin/something or other?
34. Zozefup (priority for long distance)
35. Friend of psychopenguinx
36. E__?
37. Fromundaman?
38. jokey665?
39. Falco400?
40. Wakka?

Set ups: Ithrowthings
Springfield (2)
Katon (2)
CRUNCH

So, we are OVER our preregistration deal. I would really like for everyone to come, we could probably fit in 35 people but it will be slightly cramped. So here is the deal, if your name has a ? next to it you are essentially waitlisted. The exception is Zozefup because he is driving 7 hours. Zozefup, post if your coming and you have a spot.

If you posted and I missed your name link to your post, you may jump ahead of someone. However, you needed to say "I'm coming" and not "I might be coming" for it to count. Maybe's don't work, because then you are taking someones spot who could have been a definitely.

In order to accommodate a potentially 35-36 person tournament we need all the TV's we can get. Last time we had 10. This time I want to have at least 10 again as well. If you brought a TV last time sweet, do it again, without TV's this wouldn't be a success. We can also do more of the 2-tvs per booth thing for singles, so that should give more space for an extra set up or two.

Question mark people: I'll let you know by Friday night what the deal is. Sorry, but this place has limited space.

WE NEED TV"S POST IF YOU CAN BRING TVS/WIIS/RECORDING EQUIPTMENTTTTT

WE HAVE T-SHIRTS FOR $16, YOU CAN PAY CASH OR CREDIT TO BUY

---
OS I WILL TEAM LETS WIN THISSSSSSSS

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
/agree lol...he'll getcha if your underestimating him...

Nicalob, you gotta play the pink yoshi this weekend:laugh:
lol, why pink? You know I pull off that blue look so well. Well, that and yellow for my Summer Gymnastics Olympic Goldmedalist Yoshi on Norfair.:laugh:

I'll play you hence, I'll probably be knocked out early, so I'll have free time.:chuckle:

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
1. Goadmoose
2. CRUNCH
3. Kingyoshi
4. Twinsburg
5. Akron
6. Lou
7. Cake
8. Nope
9. Capem
10. Fonz
11. Baro
12. Champ
13. Hence
14. Katon
15. The Jerk
16. AlphaZealot
17. Quivo (just singles)
18. Nicalobe
22. Overswarm
23. Argent
24. Paranormalism
25. King Beef
26. TyR
27. Dlaw
28. EarthsSwordMan (beegs)
29. OS's little bro
30. Fortenium
31. PsychoPenguinX
32. SciDi (goldenmetroid)
33. Zach
34. Quinn
35. Another WaB employee's son/brother/cousin/something or other?
36. Zozefup (priority for long distance)
37. E__?
38. Fromundaman?
39. jokey665?
40. Falco400?

Set ups: Ithrowthings
Springfield (2)
Katon (2)
CRUNCH

So, we are OVER our preregistration deal. I would really like for everyone to come, we could probably fit in 35 people but it will be slightly cramped. So here is the deal, if your name has a ? next to it you are essentially waitlisted. The exception is Zozefup because he is driving 7 hours. Zozefup, post if your coming and you have a spot.

If you posted and I missed your name link to your post, you may jump ahead of someone. However, you needed to say "I'm coming" and not "I might be coming" for it to count. Maybe's don't work, because then you are taking someones spot who could have been a definitely.

In order to accommodate a potentially 35-36 person tournament we need all the TV's we can get. Last time we had 10. This time I want to have at least 10 again as well. If you brought a TV last time sweet, do it again, without TV's this wouldn't be a success. We can also do more of the 2-tvs per booth thing for singles, so that should give more space for an extra set up or two.

Question mark people: I'll let you know by Friday night what the deal is. Sorry, but this place has limited space.

WE NEED TV"S POST IF YOU CAN BRING TVS/WIIS/RECORDING EQUIPTMENTTTTT

WE HAVE T-SHIRTS FOR $16, YOU CAN PAY CASH OR CREDIT TO BUY

---
OS I WILL TEAM LETS WIN THISSSSSSSS
i LOL'd IRL, and do yu have small shirts?

tv and wii, if ride allows

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I have two people that will be coming along with me: The driver and my friend (Feiy) who just wants to come for friendlies and/or MMs.

Is that ok? ^.^;

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Im coming. dont forget about poor old infern, riding with OS and most likely teaming with his brother, GOD KAIS!

Just saw Tyr's post :p u should team with Argent Stew, Free healing for u lol

NE Ohio, I'm holding my weekly smashfest at my apartment tomorrow (Thursday) night if anyone's interested...

Does anyone know of anyone who needs a doubles partner or am I gonna be stuck picking someone to partner with at the last minute? :/
I have interest in it...but I'm not sure yet...

Also, I may team with ya Argent. I just have to decide between you and King. T_T

Hence

Smash Ace
This sounds like a blast, but I notice that you missed that I said that I would be bringing one of my friends along as well (a DK/lucas main). His GT is normally FlyingFrenchman and my post is below. We are both interested in singles and are planning on doing doubles together. Thanks.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7383346&postcount=641
"So, we are OVER our preregistration deal. I would really like for everyone to come, we could probably fit in 35 people but it will be slightly cramped. "

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1. Goadmoose
2. CRUNCH
3. Kingyosh
4. Lou
5. Cake
6. Nope
7. Capem
8. Fonz
9. Baro
10. Champ
11. Hence
12. Katon
13. The Jerk
14. AlphaZealot
15. Quivo (just singles)
16. Nicalobe
17. Overswarm
18. Argent
19. Paranormalism
20. King Beef
21. TyR
22. Dlaw
23. EarthsSwordMan (beegs)
24. OS's little bro
25. Infern
26. Fortenium
27. PsychoPenguinX
28. SciDi (goldenmetroid)
29. Zach
30. Quinn
31. Another WaB employee's son/brother/cousin/something or other?
32. Zozefup (priority for long distance)
33. Friend of psychopenguinx
34. King Beefs driver
35. E__?
36. Fromundaman?
37. Falco400?
38. Wakka?
39. King Beef's friend feiy?

Updated.

Also are twinsburg/akron still planning on coming?
King Beef: your driver I can get in (cause you said awhile back u were coming) but your other friend I would have to say to discourage from attending, there will not be much room it this many people show. Don't worry to much, there will be another WaB within a month I'm sure lol.

EDIT: WTF 39 people just from Ohio? All you guys better also be planning on going to the Competition next weeekend. That is what this tournament is practice for.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
You may or may not "comè" but are you coming? /badjoke

I was told by ITT that he and King Yoshi are not going, so Akron is gonna be limited to me and a couple others... I can get fromundaman, but I don't know about Falco400... Should also be able to get Beegs since he is on the way...I think...

Before I forget, MMs... Hence, I owe you a Lucario vs ZSS... I owe Infern one as well... AZ, I really wanna play ya again... Anyone else speak up, or I'll just figure it out on the day of...

I'll team up with either Beegs if he doesn't team with whichever King he's talking about or TyR if he wants to... Fully charged AS healing from 100%+ Lucario ftw! :p

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
i LOL'd IRL, and do yu have small shirts?

tv and wii, if ride allows
I thought it was paranormalism too before I looked at it closer :O

Also, AZ: I was planning on bringing 1(confirmed - staying til 6)/2 people, but I don't know if the second person can come. I'll know by later today I think so I'll keep you updated.

King~

Smash Champion
@Argent: i told ITT i wasnt 100% never said i wasnt going =/, ill repost later today when i find out for sure.

@AZ: akron/twinsburg are just locations, but no one else from the area is going

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1. Goadmoose
2. CRUNCH
3. Kingyosh
4. Lou
5. Cake
6. Nope
7. Capem
8. Fonz
9. Baro
10. Champ
11. Hence
12. Katon
13. The Jerk
14. AlphaZealot
15. Quivo (just singles)
16. Nicalobe
17. Overswarm
18. Argent
19. Paranormalism
20. King Beef
21. TyR
22. Dlaw
23. EarthsSwordMan (beegs)
24. OS's little bro
25. Infern
26. Fortenium
27. PsychoPenguinX
28. SciDi (goldenmetroid)
29. Zach
30. Quinn
31. Another WaB employee's son/brother/cousin/something or other?
32. Zozefup (priority for long distance)
33. Friend of psychopenguinx
34. King Beefs driver
35. E__?
36. Fromundaman?
37. Falco400?
38. Wakka?
39. King Beef's friend feiy?
40. Goadmoose friend 1 ?
41. Goadmoose friend 2 ?

If you don't have a question mark next to your name you can come. If you do then you will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon/evening and I will make a decision (I'm sure a couple people will last minute say they can't make it).

IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE ON THIS LIST WHO IS NOT GOING TO SHOW UP PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
King Yoshi, let me know what's going on then... I kinda had a feeling you're coming... I still gotta plan my route (and I probably won't be able to until I know if fromundaman and Falco400 will be on the list) so let me know what's going on...

OS, I'll take ya up on that...

I better make sure I bring enough money for all of this...

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm not sure if I can go yet, I have to ask what's going on Saturday for me. I'll repost when I find out, I THINK my parents may have plans for me or something (possible haircut... or something) so as long as that hasn't been made as an appointment yet I should be available but, whether or not I'll have the permission to go is another manner on its own.

I'll ask though.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
AZ: Ok friend #2 can come, and friend #1 is still interested. His tag is Reliten, and he can come from doubles registration til 6 pm. He expects to be eliminated by then so him leaving at 6 doesn't change the tournament outcome/flow. Friend #2's tag is Whaleit. Sorry, I didn't understand what he said and thought he couldn't come. I really hope both of them can make it, first tourney for both. Cya there :D

Top Bottom