• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew VI: Name TBA - Columbus, OH - FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW RULES!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Like I said, he told me you weren't coming... Perhaps you're not saying to fast enough (yes, this is a "You're too slow!" joke)... I take it this means you're coming then?

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
This is going to be one packed Pizzaria lol.

Also, ybm, you should team with me if you're coming and aren't already teaming with someone.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Infern is teaming with Scarecrow if Y.b.M. is not able to come
If Y.b.M. is coming, my lil bro needs a teammate, so you could team with him Tyr. He mains Metaknight and isn't too bad, we've been playing a lot lately.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Sounds good. I'll text Infern later sometime to see what's going on.

Hence

Smash Ace
Infern is teaming with Scarecrow if Y.b.M. is not able to come
If Y.b.M. is coming, my lil bro needs a teammate, so you could team with him Tyr. He mains Metaknight and isn't too bad, we've been playing a lot lately.
Noo, your brother should team with Quinn. :laugh:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I would really like to know if I'm able to come or not... If so, I'll probably need a teammate as well.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1. Goadmoose
2. CRUNCH
3. King yoshi
4. Lou
5. Cake
6. Nope
7. Capem
8. Fonz
9. Baro
10. Champ
11. Hence
12. Katon
13. The Jerk
14. AlphaZealot
15. Quivo (just singles)
16. Nicalobe
17. Overswarm
18. Argent
19. Paranormalism
20. King Beef
21. TyR
22. Dlaw
23. EarthsSwordMan (beegs)
24. OS's little bro
25. Infern
26. Fortenium
27. PsychoPenguinX
28. SciDi (goldenmetroid)
29. Zach
30. Quinn
31. Zozefup (priority for long distance)
32. Friend of psychopenguinx
33. King Beefs driver
34. Fromundaman
---
Waitlist
1. Wakka?
2. King Beef's friend feiy?
3. Pikapi! ?
4. Reliten ?
5. Whaleit ?
6. YBM

Guys: if you are on the waitlist please do not try to come. Simply put there isn't enough room for everyone and I would rather the people who signed up early get a good atmosphere. I will have this list and you will not be allowed to enter the tournament if you show and are on the wait list. Sorry, its just the way things go.

Regardless, the next WaB will probably be June 13th. I'll make an official announcement at some point and then we can do sign ups/registration for that event (NO SIGNS UPS FOR THE JUNE 13th EVENT YET), so if you didn't get into this one there is still one not to far off. Again, sorry but this is just how this has to work. I don't like turning people away any more than how it feels to get turned away (sniff).

I will post up a final version of the list TONIGHT probably around 2amish (whenever I get back from going places). So, if you can't make it tomorrow please POST so I can update the list and get some of the wait list people in.

Also I haven't been keeping a good eye on the TV/Wii situation, again, please bring a set up if you can!!! We need at least 10 to make this work (12 would be ideal).

Also, SINGLES IS STARTING AROUND 2:30PM, NOT 3:00PM. DOUBLES WILL START PROMPTLY AT 12:30PM, possibly sooner. DO NOT SHOW LATE OR YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR SINGLES AND WILL MISS DOUBLES.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Wakka told me SciDi isnt coming. I gurantee that 3 or 4 of those people on the list will not come. It happens every tournament. If someone on the waitlist comes and someone doesnt show they get that spot right? We were going to bring Wakka assuming that some of those people dont come. Thats ok right?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
All right, thanks anyway...

The thing that annoys me is tht I'm pretty sure I igned up before some people who are on that list, but odds are I either didn't make myself clear or my ****ty PDA internet didn't post it...

Oh well. GL and HF all you guys. Thanks for the info.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
we need some Y.b.M. up in this tourney

He should get better priority, he is a God Kai, "and if you dont like it, u can GIT OUT!"

Quote from Y.b.M.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Fro: you are now 1st on the waitlist because one of the WaB employee's son/cousin/something or other dropped.

YBM: no special treatment, sorry mangz.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
My record vs YBM: 3-0 (4-0? maybe, I sure 3-0 at least)
My record vs Kirby: x-0 (never lost to a Kirby)

Next time maybe YBM will notice this tournament sooner and he can come get some revenge (or maybe 6 people will drop out between now and 2am tonight when I make the final list).

e__

Smash Ace
AZ, idk if you know, but I am NOT coming to this tournament. For sure.

Also, YBM placed higher than ChuDat at Apex. He'll soon be best Kirby in the nation.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1. Goadmoose
2. CRUNCH
3. King yoshi
4. Lou
5. Cake
6. Nope
7. Capem
8. Fonz
9. Baro
10. Champ
11. Hence
12. Katon
13. The Jerk
14. AlphaZealot
15. Quivo (just singles)
16. Nicalobe
17. Overswarm
18. Argent
19. Paranormalism
20. King Beef
21. TyR
22. Dlaw
23. EarthsSwordMan (beegs)
24. OS's little bro
25. Infern
26. Fortenium
27. PsychoPenguinX
28. SciDi (goldenmetroid)
29. Zach
30. Quinn
31. Zozefup (priority for long distance)
32. Friend of psychopenguinx
33. King Beefs driver
34. Fromundaman
---
Waitlist
1. Wakka?
2. King Beef's friend feiy?
3. Pikapi! ?
4. Reliten ?
5. Whaleit ?
6. YBM ?

Set ups
Springfield (2+)
Katon (2)
CRUNCH
Lou
Baro?

Who am I missing that said they could bring a set up?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey Everyone...lets boycott this until they Let Y.b.M. Join....We all know That AZ is scared that he will finally get eliminated By a Kirby....*Points Strong Index Finger at AZ*...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Really man? AZ is just trying to be fair and as he said earlier, he wanted a good atmosphere.
Haha Nah Man I'm just joking...It's all good If I don't get to come...I already know Overswarm or Infern is going to Win the Tournament anyway so It's all good...Even though My revenge is long over due against AZ...maybe I'll get to play him At the Next Circuit Event....Hehe

Haha Nah Man I'm just joking...It's all good If I don't get to come...I already know Overswarm or Infern is going to Win the Tournament anyway so It's all good...Even though My revenge is long over due against AZ...maybe I'll get to play him At the Next Circuit Event....Hehe
Ok man.

I was really hoping you were not being serious. It just had that tone were it just seemed like it.

I wouldn't mind going against you also. The last time we fought was at LLS in Doubles.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ok man.

I was really hoping you were not being serious. It just had that tone were it just seemed like it.

I wouldn't mind going against you also. The last time we fought was at LLS in Doubles.
It's the lack of hitting the enter key.

I seriously think that, in the future, the way we will write will change. We emphasize things by separating them from previous statements now.

Even if they are part of the same idea.

It's like poetry, in a way.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
AZ, i am bringing a full setup. wii and tv, my wii is hacked and has infinite replays on it, so i will be loading that, there are also a few texture hacks, only character ones.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
It's 9:30pm. I have to be out the door by 3am to make it on time, so I'm going to get some sleep! :). I was planning to bring a set up, but I may only be able to bring a Wii. I'll try to steal a TV from somewhere though.

Also, can someone (everyone) please PM me their number? I get lost every time I go to a tournament. My number is 618-771-6868 if anyone needs it for anything. I plan to be there as soon as the doors open.

edit: I found a TV to steal. So I'm bring a set up

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
1. Goadmoose

Guys: if you are on the waitlist please do not try to come. Simply put there isn't enough room for everyone and I would rather the people who signed up early get a good atmosphere. I will have this list and you will not be allowed to enter the tournament if you show and are on the wait list. Sorry, its just the way things go.
I understand this place doesn't have a lot of space so I'm fine with wait listers not being able to make it in. However, why can't waited listed people come and see if everyone who signed up actually shows tomorrow?

I know what you mean with the atmosphere, but can't the wait listed people just leave if it gets packed? I just don't want it to end up being so that they could have played (because a large number of signed up people didn't show) but they don't get to play because we didn't bring them. I mean all it takes is like 3-4 people to not show up, which is very plausible.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I understand this place doesn't have a lot of space so I'm fine with wait listers not being able to make it in. However, why can't waited listed people come and see if everyone who signed up actually shows tomorrow?

I know what you mean with the atmosphere, but can't the wait listed people just leave if it gets packed? I just don't want it to end up being so that they could have played (because a large number of signed up people didn't show) but they don't get to play because we didn't bring them. I mean all it takes is like 3-4 people to not show up, which is very plausible.
Yeah, I'm sure a car load of 5 guys will come up with 1 wait listed person and the one person won't get to play, so they'll all drive home, drop him off, and come back in time for the tournament to start.

This is a small building, it gets cramped, and the venue owner is a really awesome guy that gives out really awesome food. It'd be rude to tell him "yeah, I'm capping it at 32" because it may very well be illegal not to and then show up with 40 people.

Hence

Smash Ace
Btw, didn't the police come last W&B due to loudness...?
If there's an occupancy limit we may very well be screwed out of participation.

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'm sure a car load of 5 guys will come up with 1 wait listed person and the one person won't get to play, so they'll all drive home, drop him off, and come back in time for the tournament to start.

This is a small building, it gets cramped, and the venue owner is a really awesome guy that gives out really awesome food. It'd be rude to tell him "yeah, I'm capping it at 32" because it may very well be illegal not to and then show up with 40 people.
But what I'm saying is that what if a bunch of people don't show and we end up with like 25 people without the wait listed people... So why not have them there just in case. If there are waited listed people there, and person 33 enters the building (if the cap is 32) , then our wait listed friends will leave. Is that too much of a problem?

I know this sounds like I'm over complicating things... I just want my friends to be able to play if there ends up being room. :)

Top Bottom