• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew VI: Name TBA - Columbus, OH - FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW RULES!

Hence

Smash Ace
It's the lack of hitting the enter key.

I seriously think that, in the future, the way we will write will change. We emphasize things by separating them from previous statements now.

Even if they are part of the same idea.

It's like poetry, in a way.
Overswarm, I'm glad we see eye-to-eye on this issue. :)

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I almost didn't make it. My girlfriends parents freaked out when I told them I wanted to leave at 3am lol. I think I'm still good though. I forgot about the time change, so I can leave later.

e__

Smash Ace

I seriously think that, in the future, the way we will write will change. We emphasize things by separating them from previous statements now.

Reminds me of 1984...

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
AZ, I am also bringing Zack(h?)'s TV, he left it at HOMB, and I imagine he is bringing his Wii. So, that's another setup.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Im bringing my Wii for it. Not my TV because its huge and im tired of brining it, so we are using zachs instead.
Understood.

Just for you OS.

in Just-
spring___when the world is mud-
luscious the little
lame balloonman

whistles___far___and wee

and eddieandbill come
running from marbles and
piracies and it's
spring

when the world is puddle-wonderful

the queer
old balloonman whistles
far___and___wee
and bettyandisbel come dancing

from hop-scotch and jump-rope and

it's
spring
and
____the

______goat-footed

balloonMan___whistles
far
and
wee
____e.e. cummings

Hence

Smash Ace
Amazing job, GET BACK! >_>

But srsly guize, Baro skipped out...who needs a last minute partner in doubles? I use Dixie Kong in dubz so there is no reason to worry lul.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
As far as non-waitlisted people bringing waitlisted people just in case not everyone signed up shows, it really bites if everyone does show up and that person has to be left out after all. :( "Yeah I'll just go sit in the car, don't worry about me..."

Regardless, the next WaB will probably be June 13th. I'll make an official announcement at some point and then we can do sign ups/registration for that event (NO SIGNS UPS FOR THE JUNE 13th EVENT YET), so if you didn't get into this one there is still one not to far off.
Man, I hope so. I was getting antsy about having plans for the rest of the month and not seeing any tournies planned for the first couple weeks of June, before Champs. :mad:

Im bringing my Wii for it. Not my TV because its huge and im tired of brining it
Sounds like me, except I never have a ride to help me load and unload the thing. :embarrass

I do like my smilies. :mad088: wtf is this angry Grimer

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm leaving in like 15-20 minutes to go pick up infern and will be there at 9. If I am picking up anyone else (ybm!) they need to be at infern's place or I need to get a call from infern with a new address asap...

and they need AZ's permission to playyyyyy

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Looks like I gets no Love...And I waited to see the updated List around 2ish and No updated list...Oh well....Good Luck Overswarm and Infern...

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1. Goadmoose
2. CRUNCH
3. King yoshi
4. Lou
5. Cake
6. Nope
7. Capem
8. Fonz
9. Champ
10. Hence
11. Katon
12. The Jerk
13. AlphaZealot
14. Quivo (just singles)
15. Nicalobe
16. Overswarm
17. Argent
18. Paranormalism
19. King Beef
20. TyR
21. Dlaw
22. EarthsSwordMan (beegs)
23. OS's little bro
24. Infern
25. Fortenium
26. PsychoPenguinX
27. Zach
28. Quinn
29. Zozefup (priority for long distance)
30. Friend of psychopenguinx
31. King Beefs driver
32. Fromundaman
---
Waitlist
1. Wakka?
2. King Beef's friend feiy?
3. Pikapi! ?
4. Reliten ?
5. Whaleit ?
6. YBM ?

Final List; you may notice it ends at "32", all the people that dropped I basically planned for and assumed would drop (not them specifically, but I let the list go up to 35 people because I figured there would be 2-3 people to drop last minute).

So yea, that is the list. Sorry YBM and sorry I didn't post this up last night, I ran into a few rather large drinks last night.

The cops didn't come because of noise last time. They came because they like Wings and Brew and they like their pizza/food + I think the owners are nice and given them discounts. <3 those cops. They actually looked like they enjoyed seeing the tournament/were interested.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
...did you make it out of pools? >_>
You see.... I think I'm going to bring snorkling gear/floaties along with my controller to tournies from now on.. 4/4 for drowns now :(

But I guess I did better than I did at HoMB.. stayed Sheik for every game (and beat an MK) O.o

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
1 OS (Rob, MK)
2 AZ (Annoying little monkey [Diddy])
3 Champ (Falco)
4 Infern (Snake / Ike)
5 Tyr (Lucas 100% baby)
Fixed! GOD KAIS!

Good stuff everybody, I gave Champ 3rd place cause I didnt feel like playing serious against him cause I love him too much :p Now if u dont think I could have beaten him, then there will be a special picture up on the results thread for u guys hating on the God Kais!

Shoutouts on the results thread

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Tyr got eliminate by me, Champ did really well in this tounrey though, took out Nope and Capem.

Also, I was declared best Snake in Ohio due to the fact that I took out Nope in brackets and beat him afterwards in 2 Money Matches, get ***** Springfield

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Yeah, Champ was really on his game.

I'll get you next time Infern...

clowsui

Smash Legend
I already said this to Tyr but you guys need to put me through the freaking meat grinder on Friday, otherwise I will look like a scrub + I'll make Cincy look bad.

On a related note, AZ keeps losing to OS!? AZ seems to be destined to lose to two letter names maybe?!

Hence

Smash Ace
Remembering drunken people chanting "Champ's the Champ" gave me nightmares last night.

More memorable quotes:

GF Match on Lylat Cruise:
"Little known fact, this stage is great for Diddy."
...30 seconds later (80% to 15% in ROB's Favor).
"Truth be told, this stage is horrible for Diddy." -AZ
"Getting worrrieeeeed?" -OS

"See AZ, just like Metaknight ROB only has one move." - RipN
"It's a combination of two moves, actually." - AZ

"Some day I'll figure out how to DI that move." - AZ after getting killed by ROB's N-Air.

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably ask again in the results thread, but would you top 8 guys mind posting the results of the games which knocked you out? I thought Kiest was going to make it; I would have asked you guys for this earlier if I'd known.

Hooray, data.

Top Bottom