• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew VI: Name TBA - Columbus, OH - FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW RULES!

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
AZ: Good **** TOing, I need to work on my 'Nana game then I got you in dittos.
Mr. E: I'll get the droid I'm looking for next time.
Baro: lolsummit next time; New Pork
Sil: And thats why I don't play Pikachu.
Capem: Almost time for a new main huh?
Lou: Barrel Spike
Mars: I hate Snake.
Argent: Nice PT.
Q: No more ROB in Crews.
Infern: 5 stocks with Ike, good ****.
NEST: I thought I knew zoot suit ditto... but I don't.
Champ: Weegee > Falco
Tyr: NASTY Lucas, I am gonna have nightmares.

QUINN: MVP
Wakka: lol.

Cake: I hope you got some good Zzz's, even though I know you were just too afraid to face me.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
So you guys ended up doing draft crews after all? I got tired of waiting after about two hours of everyone else sitting around drinking, so I just left to get home at a reasonable hour after Argent left with his TV (since my Wii was hooked up to it). :( Too bad I missed it since, you know, I don't have an actual crew and therefore never get to participate any other time.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
Welp AZ Grats on another AweSome tourney! had lots of fun and i think i can speak for the rest of springfield we all had a blast. Infern next wings n brew u gotta be able to stay for the after smash (Bananagiens?<--idk how to spell that OS lol)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm disappointed in the way I played... I had the 1-seed in my pool in my grasp, and I let it slip away...

Toward the end of pools, I got afflicted with same exhaustion I got at every tourney I've been to since C4... I felt tired, my eyes hurt, and I got a headache... I felt horrible until I went and got some aspirin... I need to kick this, especially if I'm driving... That's why I left early before draft crews and all that... I wanted to make sure I was gonna be alert enough to drive... :/

Sorry to whomever I didn't get MM's against... When I come back on the 16th (and I'm definitely coming back), I'm gonna do better and get more MM's in... It ticks me off that I've never played, let alone barely talked to, any of the top 3 yet...

Saving shout-outs...

Hence

Smash Ace
So you guys ended up doing draft crews after all? I got tired of waiting after about two hours of everyone else sitting around drinking, so I just left to get home at a reasonable hour after Argent left with his TV (since my Wii was hooked up to it). :( Too bad I missed it since, you know, I don't have an actual crew and therefore never get to participate any other time.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Guys I'll have a results thread up in a few hours. I gotta run over to WaB to get the poster board then we are set.

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
I wish I were good enough to play mirror matches all the time cause I definitely would, but I'd have to change my name to Ditto and dress up in a pink blob suit...hahahaha.

MOVE OVER QUIVO, QUINN IS COMING!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I thought it was going to be another sauce flavor too...

I won't be able to make it to this one, too many tournes for me this month.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
You've all waited a long time, and now after long sessions of practicing, nicalobe productions is proud to announce the new and improved Light-Bloshi, now with Kung-Fu action Wavedashing! Be among the first to witness this incredible advancement in nicalobe's gameplay (assuming I can refine it some more...) only at WaB III!

Restrictions apply, technique is void where unable to perform it.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Haha, it's only useless until someone figures out a way to implement it. I'm working on incorperating melee stuff right now, like run forward and wavedash back to bait the forward smash then punish. Pretty good stuff.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Haha, it's only useless until someone figures out a way to implement it.
Your sig sums that up pretty well... :p

Anyway, from the sound of it, I believe King Yoshi will be coming with me on the 16th... I have yet to hear from him though... Fromundaman is also a possibility, given that he got hired at his new job and stuff...

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Alright guys!!!

We have TV SHIRTSSSS

Price is $16 per shirt. You can even pay with cash or credit. Shirt has a logo on the front and a drawing on the back. Anyone who was at the last WaB got a sneak peak at the drawing.

We have 30 shirts set and ready to go. Sizes range from Small to XL (there are 2 Double XL's).

So yea. SHIRTS!!!!

We will be selling these until they sell out, after which we'll have a new design.

Hence

Smash Ace
Will the T-Shirts be yellow like they were at Wings and Brew 2?

If so, **** yeah.

Hence

Smash Ace
Naming your secret counterpick character in advance is a pretty good way to own yourself in advance. =P
Pfft, I didn't intend for it to be a secret.

I'd only counterpick Peachy against Diddy Kong, Pokemon Trainer, and possibly (to ****) Olimar. Primarily Diddy Kong, but I've gone over the matchup really well and ZSS isn't as hard to win with as I initially presumed. Just gotta' stay away from BF and FD. It's much easier to camp/plank Diddy on any of the other three neutral stages.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
tee hee

never count pools as anything. A top player in pools is like a shark nibbling at you. You might think you've got a chance because he isn't decimating you, but he's not fighting you. He's tasting you.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
tee hee

never count pools as anything. A top player in pools is like a shark nibbling at you. You might think you've got a chance because he isn't decimating you, but he's not fighting you. He's tasting you.
By chance, are you implying that you're a top player?

Top Bottom