• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you choose your profile pic that you have now?

D

Deleted member

I love my card game references, and this is one of my better drawings. So why not?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
An huge fan of Gamera alongside Godzilla and the kaiju/giant monster genre.

Also given his obscurity trying to get him more attention by people so he can become more well known.

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Felt like changing my profile up recently, and this is one of my fav pics of the day other than the 8 Jokers pointing their gun one.

D

Deleted member

Lorenz is one of my favorite characters in Fire Emblem Three Houses.

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Yuusaku is my favourite Yu Gi Oh character overall and this is probably one of the funniest picture of him.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Octolings (the octo expansion kind at least) are my adorable babies and the octo forms are so C U T E ~

iOddish

Smash Rookie
Surely we must all have good reasons as to why we picked our profile pictures, right? Mine is that I thought skeletons were cool, and that the only thing better than a standard skeleton is a fancy one. At least, that's what I think. So what are your reasons?
funni

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m putting the face of Carl from Aqua Teen on a picture of whatever’s relevant to me at the time.

I plan to continue this tradition for as long until it gets boring.

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
Thread: "We must all have good reasons for our profile pics."

Me with a Stock icon version of my fursona:
IncineroarShrug.png

link2702

Smash Champion
Since mine has changed since I posted here last figure I might explain why...

I had my old one for years, but more recently went to this. I found this piece of fanart a looooooooong time ago, but never paid much attention then. It is someone's reimagining of Geno if he was designed for Kingdom Hearts.

I recently changed to this around late last year as a way to support my most wanted character. The old Dark Pit avatar I had used ever since brawl, But I felt it was finally time to let it go. I don't use pit/dark pit ever since his playstyle redesign in 4 since I just didn't find it fun, so there wasn't any reason for me to keep it any longer even though It was made by a friend at the time. Sometimes you gotta know when to change.

Last edited:

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
It's a trainer from a promotional image for Ultra su/mo, i loved her pose and rad design so i decided to personalize her a little with a few Earthbound-themed edits.

Truly R A D I C A L.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Because I look pretty in it. It's my favorite pic of me.

D

Deleted member

I made my pic in Google Drawings, and I loved how it turned out that I decided it to be my main pfp.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Phineas and Ferb was the show I watched most recently and Perry the Platypus was my favorite character.

My current avatar is Rebel Perry because Star Wars Day was earlier this month.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Phineas and Ferb was the show I watched most recently and Perry the Platypus was my favorite character.

My current avatar is Rebel Perry because Star Wars Day was earlier this month.
"Come on! AGENT P!!!" Yeah Perry is cool. My favorite character in the show is Doofenshmirtz because he has some of the most memorable quotes and songs in the series. He is a well written character.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
mahvel is my favorite fighting game series, gambit is my favorite superhero, and i'm a sucker for dat mvc2 artwork so it all lined up together

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Because Blackfire is the coolest character in Teen Titans. I like her personality and character much more than Star Fire's. I kind of wish she was a good guy instead of a bad guy and I wish she was a actual Titan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom