• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you choose your profile pic that you have now?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
My profile pic is a comic I drew up to illustrate Bomberman's ledge attack in my moveset concept for him.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
At the time I was huge FEH fan, playing 4-6 hours a day on average. Of literally all the characters that were released for the game up to that point I found the art style for Azura to be the most magnificent. I had not changed my avatar since joining the site 10 years ago, and for whatever reason decided, okay, I'll change it, and voila, that's what I changed it to. I picked this "pose" over her standard pose because I think it looks cool, and because when I'm online, the tip of her staff "glows."

Or at least it did. Now I notice it's like a green triangle or something, so she looks like she's holding an umbrella. A very small umbrella.

Last edited:

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd tell you why I picked the profile pic I have, but unfortunately I picked it out 18 years ago this month. So my memory fails me. My best guess? I like Vegeta.

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
I like Duke Nukem, even tho i prefer Doomguy but he was too generic

"Gonna rip 'em a new one"
"Rockin'"
"Eat foot and die"

D

Deleted member

Just look at Chichi...she wishes Gohan a safe return from Namek. But to me she looks lonesome and wants friends. And this is why I am here on SmashBoards: to talk with y'all and share my opinions and knowledge about Smash universe.

Sayonara :kirby:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I mainly chose this one because Robin's Smash 4 reveal trailer is probably the only time you'll ever see him in Fire Emblem Awakening's cutscene artstyle. Unhooded, of course.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Because I think Greninja's cool. I can't deny it, and no one else must...

TurboLink

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4725-8278-5467
Ike is one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters and Senri Kita is a great artist.

D

Deleted member

Because Beat from Jet Set Radio is my most wanted character for Smash since SM4SH.

Mint Tea

Smash Rookie
Everything about Slowking is wonderful and he lives a life I hope to someday live, he is my favorite Pokemon and I thought this particular picture was a nice one.

Ginsai

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8248-1982-9689
I wanted something to display me, without showing my face. I may just change it to picture of me. But the picture shows a lot about me. One I’m a Metroid fan, two I tend to use Dark Samus as a pocket. The humor of the picture and how it relates to how I feel when people get mad at me for kicking their butt at smash. Let me play a sad song on the worlds smallest violin.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
A few reasons:

Xenosaga is one of the few games that I want to have remastered, so I can experience it for myself.

KOS-MOS and T-elos are my 2 most wanted 3rd Party characters.

The reason why I have T-elos in my pic over KOS-MOS is that I tend to get attached to villains more often than heroes. Would be nice to see her as the first playable 3rd Party villain, but that definitely won’t happen unless KOS-MOS is in.

Plus T-elos is a bad*** , so that makes it all the more easier for me to like her.

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
So I had to change my profile cause I made a joke that was illxrecidved and it was flagged inappropriate.

I drew this one of White Diamond in a spoof comic I did for Steven Universe after Legs From Here to Homeworld aired and it got such great reception.

I just wanna know how people feel about it. What comes to mind when you see it?

Ginsai

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8248-1982-9689
So I had to change my profile cause I made a joke that was illxrecidved and it was flagged inappropriate.

I drew this one of White Diamond in a spoof comic I did for Steven Universe after Legs From Here to Homeworld aired and it got such great reception.

I just wanna know how people feel about it. What comes to mind when you see it?
It looks like it’s creepily staring at someone like bring that ass over here.

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Darkrai is my favourite Pokemon and favourite character in media overall.

Last edited:

Zoruad

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
7755 3817 4293
Cute art of Ringo from PP that I really liked, so I made it my avi.

LIL ELF

Best Smasher in North Pole
Switch FC
SW-6612-9831-3124
I made this profil picture as a joke with my friends on steam as a parody of all the soundcloud rapper like lil pump, lil yatchy, lil xan. But after a while I got used to this little fellow and now I love him.

Top Bottom