• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Your Favorite Peach Player Of All Time?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh My God... i watched some old matches of Wife when he played Ken's Marth... **** wife *****... even tho ken went fox and beat him, think other then Vidjo Armada... Wife really knows the marth peach matchup... P.s i watch thoes vids along time ago

Who do you guys think is Peach worst match Up?

Marth,

or

Fox?

Maybe Sheik?
IMO Fox

But Marth does a reaaaaal good job if they know what they're doing.

Good foxes are far more common than good marths though so yea Fox.

And theoretically probably fox.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
IMO Fox

But Marth does a reaaaaal good job if they know what they're doing.

Good foxes are far more common than good marths though so yea Fox.

And theoretically probably fox.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Everything about this post makes me want to dtilt you.

But yeah I agree.

Armada

Smash Lord
I wanna say fast chars give (Fox,CF) give peach a lot of problems when she is so slow.
Peach weight is perfect for CF and he have so amazing combos.

He have also guarantee knee after d-throw.
One of peachs best things is she survive so long time but against Cf/Fox that is impossible to hold your stock a long time (like you can do against Marth so much better).

CF worst part is the recovery but Peach is really slow so sometimes she is to slow to edge guard him for example when he fly over the whole stage.

For me that is really easy to say CF is more hard than Marth.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh don't get me wrong.

I think Peach vs CF is a miserable match up.

I'm just wondering what you both would consider the worse of the 2 being (Marth or CF)

I see your point though Armada, CF's raw damage output vs peach is insane but I feel marth's options are very clear how to punish peach. Spacing gives quite a big advantage for Marth, if peach has no legitimate options thats bad too.

I dunno I feel like its a toss up but really good points... I'll dwell on it later I guess =p

MacD

Banned via Administration
why doesn't anyone else think sheik is really hard :(

armada's john is that pal sheik sucks, so that is acceptable

Cia

das kwl

armada's john is that pal sheik sucks, so that is acceptable

because outside of grabbing and fairing, Sheik doesn't have much else on Peach. Sheik is probably the most manageable of Peach's bad match ups.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Amsah and possibly KK are arguing with me on the Sheik forum right now that the matchup is bad even for NTSC Sheik. Pfft.

Armada

Smash Lord
They have no idea what the talking about :p

macd: Sheik is hard but not that hard if you compare with fox or CF (if you ask me).

MacD

i think i'm partially biased because kira knows my style so well, so i feel like i suck more against sheik than i really do

ZoSo

Smash Champion
KrazyJones
Great post. I've idolized KJ since I was a noob. I didn't know he used to be top in CvS2, but it doesn't surprise me.

Also, I think it's worth noting that KDJ got good by playing KJ and the rest of the Ninja Turtles. Man, I miss those guys.

So yeah, KJ is probably my favorite, but I always loved Cort's Peach and it's hard not to give credit to Armada.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sometimes I think I know what to do against Sheik and then I just lose it. I dunno...

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
How bad are Peach's bad match-ups? Like, I know Fox, Falcon, Marth and Sheik are considered "bad match-ups" for Peach, but I don't think I've ever felt completely helpless when fighting against these characters in a tournament. Like, if you ask me, most of them are either about even, or a little against Peach. Have I just been playing the wrong people, or is Peach's worst match-up like, 65-35? (I don't want exact numbers, I was just using that as a metaphor)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Amsah and possibly KK are arguing with me on the Sheik forum right now that the matchup is bad even for NTSC Sheik. Pfft.
You made a remark about the matchup and I wanted to address it because I didn't agree. I didn't even provide a ratio or dispute the Sheik > Peach 60-40 in NTSC remark. In fact, the only thing I addressed was the idea that Peach has no surefire killing combo at any percent (D-tilt Uair if you can land it) and that in reality, a whole ton of Peach's moves become potentially kill moves at high percent because of their knockback (F-throw is good at the edge) and her edgeguard game on Sheik.

The Irish Mafia

Armada's english is like a puppy trying to climb up a couch and it keeps sliding off. You know he'll get it eventually, but it's pretty hilarious in the meantime.

I need to mention XIF. No peach has a style as hot as his. He influenced me to be the peach I am today. I wish I could incorporate tech skill like he does. "I Try" will never leave my iPod.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Sheik vs Peach is sooooo hard =/
I think you two play too aggressive against me. When I have to approach you guys I tend to do worse, since Sheik has about 2 approach options. This isn't Fox where you limit his options. Sheik is already limited, just protect those.

Also Connor you can't complain cause you know my style so well when you're playing Fox! ><

Armada's english is like a puppy trying to climb up a couch and it keeps sliding off. You know he'll get it eventually, but it's pretty hilarious in the meantime.
loool.. I actually think his english is pretty good for how old he is. I can understand what he's saying 100% of the time, it's just worded funny =P

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Also Connor you can't complain cause you know my style so well when you're playing Fox! ><
I should complain more! that means I got you figured out but the match up sucks! :mad:

kidding :) (the match up really sucks though)

Kira-

Smash Champion
Well you got me figured out with Fox =)

I think you've played Peach against me a grand total of 10 times, including tournament and friendlies. It's not like you can do the same thing as Peach, and it's not like I play the same way against both characters.

Also no offense but you're really not good at the matchup lol. Lots of Peaches that I've played make it seem close to even. You just need more Sheik experience =P

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Armada; come to Texas and play darkrain for a while, that match gets really easy lol

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman

because outside of grabbing and fairing, Sheik doesn't have much else on Peach. Sheik is probably the most manageable of Peach's bad match ups.

Yeah, i feel the same way abput sheik.. she still kind a hard for Peach, i think Peach worst matchups are

Fox... Hes just Gay xD

Marth... Hmm I guess

Also... so I've been hearing this like everywhere now, so If you wanna get really fast with Peach or Up your techS play more fox he'll get your peach fast in no time... is that true or not?...(I have an accent I'm not dumb) >_<

sheik... shes a man Haha j/k:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Animal

Smash Lord
armada and mikael are similar. armada just plays in 12345 times faster

Composeur

Smash Ace
You made a remark about the matchup and I wanted to address it because I didn't agree. I didn't even provide a ratio or dispute the Sheik > Peach 60-40 in NTSC remark. In fact, the only thing I addressed was the idea that Peach has no surefire killing combo at any percent (D-tilt Uair if you can land it) and that in reality, a whole ton of Peach's moves become potentially kill moves at high percent because of their knockback (F-throw is good at the edge) and her edgeguard game on Sheik.
That's why I qualified your name with "perhaps", because I wasn't sure what you were getting at with your responses.

Armada

Smash Lord
The Irish Mafia: English have for a long time been my worst subject in school. But i have going from really bad to okay so i am happy =).

But is my English that bad?
Learn a new language is not that easy :p

Composeur

Smash Ace
Armada, English grammar is very difficult for anybody to learn. We can understand almost everything you're saying. Even if it's not perfect, it's good enough, and it's especially worth it since you're one of the very best players in the world and I think many people have wanted to be able to ask you questions for a long time.

English is your second language. I'm in Korea right now. Let me tell you, it's given me a new level of respect for anybody who can learn to communicate in a language that's not native to him or her. Your English is way more advanced than any of my students'. Trust me. :)

Edit: grammar johns

Shino

Smash Apprentice
I have been wondering this for quite a time. Can you escape the knee after a grab from Captain Falcon? It seems that his down and up grab always lead to that ****knee.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I Dont know if you can yet or not. I know puff can rest out of that. But peach? eh i guess the best shot we have is... Nair?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
if they mess up, you can nair out but sometimes that trades with their knee so it isn't really worth it.

Composeur

Smash Ace
that's why your airdodge, or can up-b if you are lower than them
^ This!

I was going to say, I've definitely seen some up+Bs save Peach from what looked like certain death by knee. Is the timing for wiggling out stun the same for all moves? That's a n00b question but I won't john for it.

Cort

Apple Head
Armada :)

Wish I could be as consistent as him D:

Prior to Armada though... Krazy Jones and ofcourse Mike G!!

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
The Irish Mafia: English have for a long time been my worst subject in school. But i have going from really bad to okay so i am happy =).

But is my English that bad?
Learn a new language is not that easy :p
Your English is insanely good for a non-native speaker. How long have you been studying it?
The Irish Mafia doesn't seem to respect the difference between native- and second-language-English.

Top Bottom