• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Your Favorite Peach Player Of All Time?

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol wtf vanz? i gotta get trainin then

we'll see how i do as GSG then you can change your prediction or not

also, i have not seen your kirby, maybe you should have used it to try and beat darc, puffball battle!!!

EDIT: i saw you vs hax too, pretty good, except i was not impressed with hax, getting chaingrabbed till like 90? please tell me you told him after that he could get out at like 70 at the latest

Cia

das kwl
lol wtf vanz? i gotta get trainin then

we'll see how i do as GSG then you can change your prediction or not

also, i have not seen your kirby, maybe you should have used it to try and beat darc, puffball battle!!!

EDIT: i saw you vs hax too, pretty good, except i was not impressed with hax, getting chaingrabbed till like 90? please tell me you told him after that he could get out at like 70 at the latest
lol. Hax knows when to get out of CG, but he was probably afraid to death of using his second jump vs me on FD. That's just begging to be nair'd

:colorful:

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i'm kind of sick of MaNg0. (winning.. and stuff)

Also, macd is going to top 5 at apex.

callin it.
vanz, i love your peach btw the matches with you an Jman LFs was really good xD did you give up at the end? i think your peach could do it :D oh i just saw you v hbox

Cia

das kwl
vanz, i love your peach btw the matches with you an Jman LFs was really good xD did you give up at the end? i think your peach could do it :D oh i just saw you v hbox

Thank you :colorful:

And vs Jman.. lol, i gave up at the start. My mindset during game 1 was "Maybe he'll run into this down smash.." My mindset during game 2 was "Maybe the stage will give me some good kill opportunities.." My mindset during game 3 was "Maybe my Falco is better than my Peach.." (Falco did just about the same.. lol)

Anyway, I'll most likely record at ton of matches vs him later today, and at a tournament this weekend. D: .. I have to learn how to beat him. I honestly believe that if he played Armada with the same confidence he has against me, AR would have a really hard time with him.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman

Thank you :colorful:

And vs Jman.. lol, i gave up at the start. My mindset during game 1 was "Maybe he'll run into this down smash.." My mindset during game 2 was "Maybe the stage will give me some good kill opportunities.." My mindset during game 3 was "Maybe my Falco is better than my Peach.." (Falco did just about the same.. lol)

Anyway, I'll most likely record at ton of matches vs him later today, and at a tournament this weekend. D: .. I have to learn how to beat him. I honestly believe that if he played Armada with the same confidence he has against me, AR would have a really hard time with him.
yeah, Jman hes sooo good and hes a pretty cool guy, P.s play more PEACH :D ohh i saw AR V jman, armada won an Jman was camping or trying to lol, yeah Apex we might see it all xD

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Ugh I miss xelic and ditto practice.

I won a teams tournament...and got 5th in singles. **** fake characters

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
Ugh I miss xelic and ditto practice.

I won a teams tournament...and got 5th in singles. **** fake characters
Who knocked you out of losers?

BTW, I played IHSB in some friendlies, and of the embarrassingly few stocks I took, one was with a dtilt and another was with a fsmash (pan) rofl. I don't understand how you kill Samus :(

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
You just **** her with your moves

I lost to iori's ganon by airdodging off while edgeguarding

Top Bottom