• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ran

Smash Master
It looks like Louisiana won't be coming. We couldn't get enough people to car pool to come.

-Ran

Smash Master
It looks like Louisiana won't be coming. We couldn't get enough people to car pool to come.
you know that FIVE months ahead of time?
LMFAO, You tell him Haze!!
dont worry about it.........ROFL

you got 5 months to figure it out
My God, I hope Ran meant to post that in the Hobo 28 thread, if not then ROFLMAOOOOO
Ran is just predicting his car will break down in 5 months
I got a good laugh.
Incredible 5 month pre-tournament johns.
yeah same here lmao
Yea, wrong thread. I posted right before going to bed, and I was exhausted. P4 is god-tier for realizing the truth though. I'm glad I gave everyone a laugh though. Lol.

We all are planning to be at Whobo, but I'm sorry we won't be seeing you guys this weekend.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Yea, wrong thread. I posted right before going to bed, and I was exhausted. P4 is god-tier for realizing the truth though. I'm glad I gave everyone a laugh though. Lol.

We all are planning to be at Whobo, but I'm sorry we won't be seeing you guys this weekend.
+1 troll points to me.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Ike should be low tier because he's low tier. He is trash.

Shield --> win.
Cool story bro! =D oh well i have fun playing the game, i don't mind not winning money because its mainly just fun to be around all the players in the community, and if i win money thats great but my sole mission isn't to get money. It's more to have fun than anything, thats why I keep coming back.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
buy your badges online asap before the prices rise or you can buy it at the door for 55$. you must have a badge before you enter the venue

Xyro77

The link is on the front page

$40 September 1 - November 30, 2010
$45 December 1 - March 1, 2011
$55 at door

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Going to try to buy my pass within the next week or two and start looking into plane tickets. I'm pretty much a definite for this :D

Can't wait!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The link is on the front page

$40 September 1 - November 30, 2010
$45 December 1 - March 1, 2011
$55 at door
Sweet, that gives me plenty of time to wait for my check from Disney to come in the mail.

Xyro77

Freakin' awesome! Hilt is confirmed!

i also updated the front post with a map/floor plan of the venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom