• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
For $215 right?

lol
fuuuuu no way. u will be paid back before then. just a simple 5. btw, watch san vs me if u wanna beat me. i think i won 5 games out of 18. ROFL

poltergust, lol are we gonna MM at every event we see each other at or what?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
fuuuuu no way. u will be paid back before then. just a simple 5. btw, watch san vs me if u wanna beat me. i think i won 5 games out of 18. ROFL

poltergust, lol are we gonna MM at every event we see each other at or what?
Until I convince you that Yoshi goes even with Samus, yes.

:069:

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Hey Xyro, put me down for a $5 MM as well =) I'll MM you every time I see you just because our games are always intense.

Also, ARGH I'm conflicted. I have Inui and Tallman wanting me to team with them in LT doubles... One of you say something to convince me to choose you over the other.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm a significantly better player than Tallman you idiot lmao. I'm insulted you even need convincing.

If you choose him just because I'm arrogant (and rightfully so, since I am amazing) then oh well.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Hey Xyro, put me down for a $5 MM as well =) I'll MM you every time I see you just because our games are always intense.

Also, ARGH I'm conflicted. I have Inui and Tallman wanting me to team with them in LT doubles... One of you say something to convince me to choose you over the other.
One plays Ganon and one plays Lucas

Case closed

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
It's not a question about who's a better player honestly. I would prefer to win money any day of the week, and I'm all but convinced that we would given your doubles experience and how you've teamed with me before in friendlies and such. But I feel a little bad because I told Tallman I'd team with him a LONG time ago at another Hobo (like Hobo24 or something), and then things came up and I wasn't able to go, and because of that, he wasn't able to find a partner for it and didn't get to play when we probably would have placed. So, I feel like I do have a debt to pay in a sense. What do you have to say about it Tallman? I don't like being an *******...

heytallman

CTALL
What do you have to say about it Tallman? I don't like being an *******...
I say team with whoever you want. I mean, you do come to TX quite a bit, and how often do you get to see Inui? Honestly I wouldn't mind if you teamed with him, we'd have other chances to **** up low tier doubles, and I shouldn't have many problems finding someone else good to team with for this.

Also Lucas in doubles > Ganon in doubles, like P4 said, rofl

I'm just glad you'd consider me along with him, and that you frustrated him by doing so WAHAHAHAHA

Xyro77

I feel that Lucas is MUCH better(in the long run) when it comes to LT teams but i can vouch for inui when he says hes very good at LT teams(me and him place top 4 EVERY TIME we team). Mario/Ganon....ALL of his LTs are very very good and especially in LOW TIER(where its much more fair).

Yosh, make your choice based on what YOU want.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Alrighty then, and I did already tell Inui that I'd team with him so...

Congrats Inui, you've got me for doubles. We will **** all!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You know Xyro, the only thing universally not fair in Brawl is Meta Knight.
Just ban him already. Jeez.

Xyro77

There are a few things i think that are unfair even with MK gone(though i can live with it). In LT i feel NOTHING is unfair at all. Even ganon has a chance(low chance, i mean)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Like I said.
Just ban him already. Quit dancing around the real issue.

Trent

Smash Champion
Would there be a chance of housing at someone's place and NOT at the hotel?

The hotel price on top of plane + entry fee would destroy me. :(

Xyro77

@ trent
Call the people on the front page and request housing.

@magik
k

Inui

Banned via Warnings
One plays Ganon and one plays Lucas

Case closed
Nope. I also play Mario and will put in mad work before this event into both Mario and Ganondorf so I can do well. I care a lot about low tiers.

btw Ganondorf is very legit in low tier doubles, one of the best options, especially with Yoshi since grab release to Ganondorf's...entire moveset is awesome lol

Alrighty then, and I did already tell Inui that I'd team with him so...

Congrats Inui, you've got me for doubles. We will **** all!
Cool.

Why don't you just get as good as X and Kai and just beat MKs with Sonic? They seem capable of it. I know the match-up well and Kai still gives me a ton of trouble.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
MK isn't the problem... Here in Houston, we've and learned the problem, and are on a constant journey to stop the evil that walks this earth

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
what if...

MK WAS BANNED AT WHOBO 3?!?!?!?!?!!?

Xyro77

jerm/p4

My rules keep it that way. You are welcome.

no illmatic, i aint banning mk at this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom