• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who should you main?" - The In-Depth Personality Quiz

Crow!

Smash Lord
I got Mario, who I do dabble with sometimes, almost tied with Fox, who I alternately consider main or secondary.

Question: Are the quiz questions designed in such a way that every character can result?

Yusaburu

Smash Rookie
Whoa, that's scary accurate, I got Kirby by 62%! :kirby2: Also came close to Toon Link, Pikachu and Ness. o.o

Fun quiz is fun~

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I got Mario, who is my least favourite of Mario, Luigi and Wario.

Wrath`

Smash Master
It sasy I should main shiek, I HATE SHIEK. my first main (wolf) was 15th on the list with Ike and lucas 3 away, danm, very wrong this one.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
i dont think its supposed to guess your main, its supposed to provide a suggestion. Its not "inaccurate" its just not what you think it is

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
I got Wario, who I picked up as a secondary about three weeks ago and have really been enjoying. My actual main was sixth, so not bad at all, and the questions were fun :D

Shao-tan

Smash Cadet
63% Meta Knight
53% Marth
52%Falco
51% Zero Suit Samus
48%Pikachu
48% King Dedede

It's very accurate. It named my main and my two secondaries, in exact order, amazing.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
It got my main (Yoshi) as number 1 and my secondary (Ness) as number 2. Good **** Ook.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
It gave me like every character I hate.

What a terrible, inaccurate test.

Would not recommend to a friend for a free gift.

daisho

Smash Lord
If someone really wants to figure out if this is an accurate test... then they should search from the list of about 2,650 people of more than 10 posts and randomly select about 200 of them. Send them all this quiz and then ask them what they got. The post should be, "I am doing a study on the accuracy of this quiz. Can you please tell me your main and what place he ranked in." Obviously post the link somewhere. Then gather all the information together and send it to me I guess, i would calculate it up and tell you how accurate it really is. If anyone doesn't respond to your message then put them in a "no response" category.

If anyone actually wants to do this and needs help figuring out how to take a random sample contact me.

Tamoo

Smash Master
The only thing about these tests is that people tend to answer the questions in how they think they will get their main,
Still, its a good test, probs the best out there so far

camstar57

Smash Rookie
... I got pit. I used to use pit. now I have moved on to MK, ike, and wolf. all i did with pit was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dodge >>>>>>>>> dodge >>>>>>>>> f-smash

daisho

Smash Lord
The only thing about these tests is that people tend to answer the questions in how they think they will get their main,
Still, its a good test, probs the best out there so far
What I think is happening is a classic case of response bias.

People who get their main think that this quiz is amazing so they post. If one doesn't he may still post but is much less inclined to do so. The only sample we get is the people who post. While about half of these people got their main, the data is useless since it is not a sample of all the people who took the test, merely of the people who reported whether they got their main or not in this thread.

lou4222

Smash Lord
I got Marth:( I was actually thinking of trying to pick him up. Game and Watch was midway through the list. Bad Quiz Ook! JK it was fun and it seems to have worked for a lot of people. Maybe because of this ill start picking him up more in friendlies.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Tomorrow when I play brawl im playin

Luigi, Sheik, FALCON, Falco (I like him even tho he was low on the list), and I guess ZSS since she was 2nd

meery

Smash Cadet
i got wee gee than i got jiggly, both of which i don't use, but at least kirby was 3rd in both xD

OMNIKIDXXX

Smash Cadet
i use peach mostly ,sheik/zelda, zero suit, ic's,jigglypuff, and yoshi,,,, zomg i got zero suit but my other characters were no where near the top picks :confused:

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Who I play with:
Game & Watch
Sonic
Who I got:
Ness, Marth and Peach.
I'm confused...

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
I got Mario!? Oh well. I like his playstyle anyway.

...Actually I got a tie between Mario and Ness. Both 56%, but I ended up getting Mario because his name starts with M.

Tero.

Smash Champion

Meta Knight
You should main Meta Knight. Who shouldn't?

obvious :)

boo-diddly

Smash Cadet
68% Toon Link
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
67% Luigi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
66% Zero Suit Samus
64% Diddy Kong
61% Mario
60% Wario
59% Lucas
59% Kirby

Interesting. I play all of these characters. :bee:

Top Bottom