• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who should you main?" - The In-Depth Personality Quiz

ook

Smash Lord
This quiz does NOT tell you "Who DO you main"

This is "Who SHOULD you main."

There is no "right" answer.

If you don't get the character you currently main,
TRY THEM OUT.
That's the point of the quiz. It's just to give ideas for trying new characters.

lol now that that's out of the way....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K, so I made this yesterday. It's a quiz with 50 questions that you answer, then at the end it tells you which characters you should main, based on your answers.

http://www.thequizzery.com/quiz.php?id=6263

I figured there's a lot of people who can't decide on a main... maybe this would help, lol.
Or maybe not, but it's fun.

Seems to be a little biased towards telling people to main Mario and Diddy, and not Snake.... so just take it with a grain of salt. But it's been fairly accurate for some people so far.

So take it, and post the results :lick:

http://www.thequizzery.com/quiz.php?id=6263

I got DK :dk2:

kr3wman

Smash Master
Got MK LOL.

But there's already another one that is actually pretty good in this subforum, so you could have searched for it,

Super Shadow Brawler 99

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that test is pretty accurate. My main is Lucas and that's exactly what is said for me with Mario very close too. I like attacks that don't take all day to make contact, but stong enough to send people flying, so yeah good test. :chuckle: Nice job ook.

BentoBox

Smash Master
**** yeah, I got Wario!

I don't see how most of the questions in there had anything to do with character selection but it actually guessed my current main right~ :p

ook

Smash Lord
Got MK LOL.

But there's already another one that is actually pretty good in this subforum, so you could have searched for it,
True.... I saw that one, but it only had like 7 questions. For some characters, even less. And it only gave you one specific character.

This one is more thorough (I think) and gives you multiple possibilities of characters.

And thanks everyone for the responses so far :)

daisho

Smash Lord
I don't get this... for the Ike sucks question i put the strongly agree and yet I got Ike... the *******...

Taking it again trying to get DK... i still got ike...

*Cries and promises to try ike the next time he plays...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That things kinda accurate. I kinda disagree with Mario though, but the rest looked pretty good. Of course, I'm not going to take this thing seriously. :p

By the way, someone posted this quiz in the Proom, you might or might not want to claim responsibility for making the quiz.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=231828

ook

Smash Lord
I don't get this... for the Ike sucks question i put the strongly agree and yet I got Ike... the *******...

Taking it again trying to get DK... i still got ike...

*Cries and promises to try ike the next time he plays...
lol

By the way, someone posted this quiz in the Proom, you might or might not want to claim responsibility for making the quiz.
yeah, that's fine. It says the author at the top of the page anyway, and as long as people are using it I'm fine :lick:

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
OK...I got Mario...

:confused:

BRB

*Goes to check Brawl records, replays of battles, misc. Brawl stats*

OK...Mario is currently my least used character under my name.

*Recalls playing with Mario...and recalls doing so very poorly*

Yeah, I'll pass on this.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero

You should main Diddy Kong. Donkey Kong's little ***** of a cousin, this guy is annoying as hell. But that's ok, he wins.

Ha...ha...
This was accurate; outside of the description of course. :p

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I main Snake and he was my bottom character. Srsly. :o

It said I should main Mario, Luigi then Ness. Pretty cool quiz. I enjoyed the humor.

"Involves a knee to the face." xD

Moozle

Smash Champion
Lol i got luigi, right as I was about to give him up for Peach and Jiggs :embarrass I'm surprised Samus and Sonic were 2 and 3 for me

Edit: did you really make this just last yesterday? It says 10k people have done it already lol :o

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Hah, I got my Melee main and Brawl secondary, Kirby! Sweet quiz, man.

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
yeah it gave me diddy... :(

did anyone tell you they got the scrub one yet?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Strange! I got Ness. :ness: :ness: :ness: Not that I ever questioned whether or not I should be maining him.

I'm still skeptical, though. What does "Kirby?" have to do with anything...? This thing boggles the mind.

ook

Smash Lord
I'm still skeptical, though. What does "Kirby?" have to do with anything...? This thing boggles the mind.
I figured that people who would answer "Aww, so cute :D" to kirby would be more wanting to play a "cute" fun character like Ness, or Yoshi, because they like the character.
While people who said "?" would probably want a more serious, no-nonsense character like a top tier or something.

:p probably not always true, but, lol.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i got luigi my alt.my mains bowser and wolf were at the bottom of the list.pika at the top which i hate usin

matt4300

Smash Ace
The **** i got falcon... and i didnent pick any of the obvious falcon answers ... none of them. link was 4th to last on my percents???? 2nd was zss

I didnt get any of my mains or secondarys high up. T_T im a shell of a human being

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Ness? Seriously? Ness?! God i hate you so much, you are the unloved Mother character!!!! XD

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Well it almost got kirby. He was second. I ended up getting mario which is sorta cool cuz thats who ive been playin around with alot for fun.

Also, this quiz would be sooo much better if every answer gave you Metaknight :p

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
ZSS was first (an alt) and Sheik was second (da main). So I guess... fast feme's FTW?
Accurate IMO TBH.

Nicole

Smash Champion
This quiz was fun, but sadly not accurate for me at all :(

I got ZSS who I'm absolutely terrible with. Then Toon Link (who is gay), then Mario (who sucks lol), then Ice Climbers?

My main (Peach) was halfway down the list, and I even answered the question about her being the best character in the game right...

Still, it was a fun way to avoid my homework!

Top Bottom