• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite Sheik player in the world?

Velox

Smash Ace
I really love Nihonjin's Sheik, and for what brief period we saw it in action, KDJ's Sheik was really really good as well.

Watching Amsah's Sheik is like watching what would happen when a Ken-esque player mained Sheik, it's kind of fascinating actually. His b-airs, f-airs, and n-airs are amazing. His edgeguard is amazing. His tech chasing is amazing. He's got really good spacing and uses it, he's really smart and throws in good solid mindgames when things are getting stale, he's d-tilt combos are outrageous, he makes few mistakes (obvious ones anyway), he has very nice technical skill (including fox-trot-dash-dance-things, m***er f***er has style), and his predictions and reads are serious. AND he's from Europe (awesome). Hell, he just really knows what the hell he's doing. Oh, but most importantly, his demeanor , professionalism, and helpfulness make him the champion I always wished the U.S. had.. We didn't get it with Ken, M2K, or Mango. Azen, PC, and KDJ were good though.

Luma

Smash Lord
is it just me or does m2k always say that he played bad/another random john when he lost?

m2k get real, you are only that good what you can show at tournaments, who the **** cares if you can jv5-stock some noobs with stuff that doenst work on good people, but then call it "bad played" when it doenst work?

i really thought you would be smarter than that

argh english is a BS language xD

Kira-

Smash Champion
i definitely have an ugly sheik

im telling the kid to scrap the combo video of me he's making cuz it sux

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I like Tope the best nowadays, used to be Drephen. After Tope, it'd be between Amsah and M2K.

Tope *****. Don't feel like saying more. M2K and Amsah are about equal skill to me, just that they're better at certain matchups. I'm sure Amsah is better at Peach and Sheik dittos where as M2K is definitely better vs Fox and Falcon. They're both really good against Falco from what I can tell, and Marth I don't have a solid judgment on. Just what I think though.

strawhats

Smash Master
yeah...Ryota (Walks..a Brazilian Legend) has a sexy sheik, ICs, and marth. He's also Kizzu's brother which makes him even more ****. Even though Kizzu and Walks were only like the 7th best players in Brazil at the time they are so **** for putting up the combo vids.

Too bad they both retired from the Brazilian. Hopefully someone gets them to come here.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
yeah...Ryota (Walks..a Brazilian Legend) has a sexy sheik, ICs, and marth. He's also Kizzu's brother which makes him even more ****. Even though Kizzu and Walks were only like the 7th best players in Brazil at the time they are so **** for putting up the combo vids.

Too bad they both retired from the Brazilian. Hopefully someone gets them to come here.
Or just go to them. I'm going to Brazil in July so who knows:laugh:

Edit: more Ryota stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K36VOkYvHSY

duyzee

Smash Cadet
Clearly Amsah is the best Sheik :). amsahfanboyhur.
After watching Teczero, I think I've fallen in love. LOL, M2K is pretty awesome too.

UltimateHaxor123

Smash Apprentice
watching isai gives me a warm funny feeling inside :p. But in all seriousness, i like watching amsah **** everyone but i'd have to give the cigar to kdj

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
my favourite shiek is probably kira cause he's nice and second i'd say m2k just because i hate mango and want him to die why are we loosing to a fruit anyways?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyKaze View Post
Kira has the gayest Sheik of them all.

soap

Smash Hero
is it cuz of the hungrybox thing? that was entertainment kids, grow up

mango 4 coolest smash champ imo

way more charismatic than ken + m2k

PC was pretty cool too though

Top Bottom