• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
jiano is just simply rusty. And even when he wasn't, he was always a very inconsistent player. But when he's playing his best, he's easily in the top 3 with Dark and SS.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
hey silent spectre is really nice just knows his ****ing falcon and is so tricky and fierce. but my ***** scar killed mufasa twice and has the best combo video lol. get at ya boi

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i heard hax has a ****load of potential, and hes getting really really good but i doubt hes that good yet

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
If jiano is the best than what is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApPTjApGduw&feature=related.

I'll answer that for you this is what will happen to SS at Genesis.

The rain is just too dark.
lol that was so dumb bro, that video was like 2 years old

thats like saying if darkrain is the best the what is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_kmEq9itWU&feature=related

lololol

your a vegetable man

the isai is just too good

also if isai is the best then what is this?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5lMcLPH17U

yea son

that only leaves ss as the best falcon main

dont bring in one of the mango vs ss falcon dittos

loooool

ss wins

l0telephone0l

Smash Cadet

thats like saying if darkrain is the best the what is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_kmEq9itWU&feature=related

lololol

your a vegetable man

also if isai is the best then what is this?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5lMcLPH17U

yea son

loooool

ss wins
I hope what you're trying to say is that some random video of 2 pros playing doesn't define who is better than who.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
whats hes trying to say is that pulling 2 and three year old vids, doesnt answer the question proposed with this thread, which is "Who is the CURRENT best CF main"

tubes

Smash Ace
As far as I'm concerned Darkrain is the current best falcon main. The title can be taken by another falcon by placing higher than Darkrain @ genesis.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
I've Jihad It has ******** moonwalks. He moonwalks like Luigi Wavedashes.
still cant do it like ss does

actually alot of people moonwalk nice, like cort, um some others too, i forget lol

darkrain doesnt moonwalk so he isnt qualified lmao

also @ tubes

i can accept that, i think we all should.

darkrain is the best falcon for now, until genisis.
the falcon main that gets the highest placing is the best.

buuttt if its really close or even tied then we gotta go by falcon dittos
whoever wins the most is the best.
meaning ss's falcon dittos w-l percent compared to
darkrains w-l percent

yeaa

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Why is SS over Drain right now?...to much biased voting in this *****...

Untill Isai comes back an actually tries like its doubles than Drain will be the best...untill....

Scar continues to improve over an over like he has untill Genesis an goes ape**** on everyone....

Hax stops smoking and allows his brain to mature which would allow his level of play to go beyond what we ever thought lil EC isai could go...

Or SS does stuff...

young wus

Smash Journeyman
As far as I'm concerned Darkrain is the current best falcon main. The title can be taken by another falcon by placing higher than Darkrain @ genesis.
I agree. But Silent is getting up there FAST, and i believe he might get a higher placing than Darkrain, but we will just see!:laugh: Go Silent Spectre!

Milos

Smash Lord

lololol

your a vegetable man

yea son

loooool

ss wins
WHAT!!??

have you even SEEN the FC3 crew battles

SmashN00b

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
ISAI IS TOO GOOD

the statement holds true man. He just ***** people back in the day with like the worst amount of tech skill ever. He just knew what players were going to do.

TOO GOOD

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
so in the interest of avoiding flames ill just say,

this topic is about who is CURRENTLY the best CF main

please stick to figuring out who is the best right now...

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I think that SS needs to get out there and travel. But Ipersonally think hes the best.

Silent Wolf is really technical. He can react quickly and just keep alot of pressure on. But I dont think that he makes the best decisions when he plays just hes fast enough to correct most of them. I think that Alot of the better players could punish him pretty hard and he isnt the best techer. But Hes flashy as hell and I always like watching him play.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
so in the interest of avoiding flames ill just say,

this topic is about who is CURRENTLY the best CF main

please stick to figuring out who is the best right now...
yup............but there is one flaw with your counter

ISAI IS TOO GOOD

he stills plays 64 (updates regularly with **** matches) and I expect he's still **** in melee

/no u

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
wow your mad crazy son
yup

you kneed to be if your a Falcon main.

Falcon is all about sexy manliness, and what do men do? everything that society doesn't want to do.

ie. ****/sexual assault and content/ fisting/ electrical killings....etc etc....

but in all seriousness:

Isai will always be my favorite, and I will always think of him as the best C.Falcon main of all time.

turbo_ja

Smash Apprentice
That is the exact point that I am trying to make. The majority of people voting on this poll aren't basing their decision off of their own judgment, but rather their own bias. I am biased towards Darkrain because of the general consensus of my region. I have no evidence or experience with either player.

The point I am trying to make is that this poll is almost 100% subjective and my knowledge on the subject is minimal at best. I imagine many of the people who are voting are in a similar situation and vote based on regional bias, rather then their own judgment.

Summary: This poll's purpose was to bring a topic out of Scar's Q&A thread, but the results aren't really valid. It is a popularity contest.
Right, I completely agree with what you say based on bias or whatever. I guess all I'm trying to say is that there is some credibility to the votes (notice how there really is no arguing against the fact that the top two falcons, in terms of tournament wins too, are ss and dr. I guess all we can do is wait and see, but talking about it is half the fun even though nothing really gets resolved at the end of the day :p no one is going to change anyone's initial impressions and biases, but yea, it's fun.

PB&J

Smash Hero
darkrain travels and proved him self for years and years y does people think since ss does good against mango means he will do good against this person...

sounds like inui logic

but what to i know man there are no good falcon's in the south..lol jk

ss is amazing and i love the way he plays but we are talking about darkrain..the rain is too dark

PolMex23

Smash Champion
darkrain travels and proved him self for years and years y does people think since ss does good against mango means he will do good against this person...

sounds like inui logic

but what to i know man there are no good falcon's in the south..lol jk

ss is amazing and i love the way he plays but we are talking about darkrain..the rain is too dark
Really true...

SS is nothing compared to the rain son....The man been rainin on **** for a while...Got terrirtory all over the Us...

SS just got Norcal on lock, cuz mango runs the West an is about to run melee untill someone stops him (shiz please ;)____)

D rain has control of entire tornado alley an came down an worked the south....

Come on people...get off SS's **** please.

Also, Isai needs to not sandbag at genesis, but that would be a miracle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom