• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chize

Smash Apprentice
i just thought i would share this for people who havnt seen it and to remind everyone who has, its darkrain vs jiano and it shows some pretty crazy combos, also dont forget about darkrain vs shiz even though shiz might not have been as good back in 07, i know it might not prove he is the best falcon but since people were mentioning watching videos...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApPTjApGduw&feature=related

turbo_ja

Smash Apprentice
I am boycotting the vote because its a popularity contest. I have seen about 3 vids of SS and like 1 of Darkrain.

If I did vote, I would go for Darkrain because people whose opinion I trust (not just scar) lean that way. I have no evidence other than that. It is a non-winnable argument, because 90% of the people voting don't have the knowledge base to make an educated decision and defend there position with things that cannot be proven.
Wow, get off your high horse.

90% don't know what they're talking about?

i don't see how you voting for darkrain from scar's opinion is any different from someone voting on the basis of another person's love for SS. I'd say the people who are picking Isai are the one's who are clueless or just plain silly but that's just me

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Isai is amazing

Scar: best comeback vid...better than the nijohjin one imo (though taht one is quite epic just not as exciting)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
LOL...... mango aint up there.
yo son stop like triple posting

and i think the best comeback video was from a mango-ss video on coneria, it was game 5 and ss had one fresh life and mango had one life but he had like 100+ damage...and then mango beasted ss and he won..

i know it wasnt a falcon comeback but it was like so clutch, it was amazing.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Isai is amazing

Scar: best comeback vid...better than the nijohjin one imo (though taht one is quite epic just not as exciting)
eh, the Nihonjin one isn't that exciting to me. Like, sure it's a 4 stock comeback, but EK basically completely punted his first 2 stocks and then panicked and spammed fsmash, it was more EK completely failing than Nihonjin completely ****** face.

EDIT: wtf, is his name actually Nijohjin? I just assumed Nihonjin when I saw it...

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
erm

have you seen the two said comebacks??

anyway this isnt a comeback thread, drephen has one of those already

i wonder what drephens falcon would look like...

at Mog: yeah tahts what i meant...that EK match just wasnt as exciting as the jiano one

i suck at grammar.

and LOL dont make fun of my..guess at his name :(

you hate me :(

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
why do people complain about this thread? just don't look at it, nobody is forcing you to, it's like parents complaining about what's on tv when they can just turn it off.

apparently all falcons need nowadays are combo vids and they're considered amazing
So....what you are saying...is that I need a Falcon combo vid and I will be considered amazing? Why didn't I think of it?

chize

Smash Apprentice
haha thanx guys, darkrain's combos are so epic that they have to be put in separate videos, i cant seem to find darkrain combo 2, anybody know which match it was in? mad respect to ss and darkrain, my fav is g-reg cuz of his "confidence"

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
i was going to make a darkrain combo video..but school started buttraping me

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
I always found his falcon boring to watch personally.
Try watching when Isai plays Captain jack and it is the last stock. Captain Jack is at low percent, Isai at high percent, then Isai pulls a triple knee combo out of his butt and wins.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Wow, get off your high horse.

90% don't know what they're talking about?

i don't see how you voting for darkrain from scar's opinion is any different from someone voting on the basis of another person's love for SS. I'd say the people who are picking Isai are the one's who are clueless or just plain silly but that's just me
That is the exact point that I am trying to make. The majority of people voting on this poll aren't basing their decision off of their own judgment, but rather their own bias. I am biased towards Darkrain because of the general consensus of my region. I have no evidence or experience with either player.

The point I am trying to make is that this poll is almost 100% subjective and my knowledge on the subject is minimal at best. I imagine many of the people who are voting are in a similar situation and vote based on regional bias, rather then their own judgment.

Summary: This poll's purpose was to bring a topic out of Scar's Q&A thread, but the results aren't really valid. It is a popularity contest.

PB&J

Smash Hero
lol @ ss being better than darkrain..since when did he prove this please show me ..any way

top five best not including isai

1 darkrain
2 hax
3 ss
4 gawes
5 scar

oh and if u ur wondering y not ss before hax an scar before gawes..obviously u guys didnt really see either of them play as much...the new community has to watch 50 videos of some one to think they are good or that person place good @ 1 tourny out of 10 and automatically think he is better than so and so

there isnt even anyone close to darkrain's level of cf...prob hax and dark crono since they are new and keep improving so much '

and dark crono lives in venezuela ,,thats y i dint put him on the list because it s like impossible for him to travel

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol @ ss being better than darkrain..since when did he prove this please show me ..any way

1 darkrain
2 hax
3 ss
4 gawes
5 scar

oh and if u ur wondering y not ss before hax an scar before gawes..obviously u guys didnt really see either of them play as much...the new community has to watch 50 videos of some one to think they are good or that person place good @ 1 tourny out of 10 and automatically think he is better than so and so

there isnt even anyone close to darkrain's level of cf...prob hax and dark crono since they are new and keep improving so much '

and dark crono lives in venezuela ,,thats y i dint put him on the list because it s like impossible for him to travel
yeah alright, cuz youve seen ss play in peson right?
you really cant judge this besides doing it off your opinion.
is there anyone out there that has even played therm both in the past 6 months?
i dont think mango has played darkrain..so you cant say no ones close to darkrain since ss hasnt traveled. and just because he hasnt traveled doesnt mean anything. hes still a beast and thats obvious. he brings mango to game 5 son, i doubt darkrain could do that. but we'll see at genisis

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
woah. he put hax above ss?
i haven't heard enough about hax, so it's interesting.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Mango would **** Darkrain so hard lmao.

But regardless, Jiano is the best you guys don't know what you're talking about.

pockyD

Smash Legend

1 darkrain
2 hax
3 ss
4 gawes
5 scar

have YOU played SS?

don't be a hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom