• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the current best CF main?

Who is the best Captain Falcon Main?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hostility

Smash Ace
lol i want to debate it and convince everyone in the world that darkrain is better in every way

no, when i read things that are actually wrong i get upset and respond to them b/c im an idiot

yeah IMO darkrain has more control over CF, combos better, tech chases better, knows matchups better, and performs way better in tournament

SS is clearly better than everyone else besides darkrain, but the masses would believe that SS is a better player because his choices are ridiculous, sometimes inspired, and frequently awesome. so whenever someone says something like well SS is good against marth...
You can't debate this though, you're just being as ******** as the people saying "SS COMBOS BETTER SO HE'S BETTER OVERALL" There's nothing to debate because they haven't even played against the same people. So you saying "darkrain beat XYZ person" doesn't mean anything because more than likely SS hasn't played them at all, add to the fact that you've never even played SS, and it just makes you look like a whiny idiot who loves having darkrain's balls in his mouth. Just wait till Genesis and we can see who the better player is.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I am boycotting the vote because its a popularity contest. I have seen about 3 vids of SS and like 1 of Darkrain.

If I did vote, I would go for Darkrain because people whose opinion I trust (not just scar) lean that way. I have no evidence other than that. It is a non-winnable argument, because 90% of the people voting don't have the knowledge base to make an educated decision and defend there position with things that cannot be proven.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Hostility, you're such a ignorant noob when you post (be it here or in the Pacwest). Just stop acting like you know this game. You don't.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i got to agree with miggz on the hostility im scared to post my thought but im going to go with darkrain for the best but i love scars combos and SS is too good and of course isai is just isai no more to say

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
kouryou just burned one of his own kind..taht dude must be ignorant...

also pakman...i think im informed :(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Darkrain and SS are incredible.

I think Scar and G-reg and Jiano are probably great and stuff too... but not that unique lol which makes them less popular...

Scar did get 2nd in that one tournament behind m2k... not bad, haha.

But he makes dumb johns in video commentary liek

PUFF IS SOOOOOO BROKEN ;)

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Why am I NOT on the list?

Scar's a *****, I can beat him in a falcon ditto with no hands.

And elephant tranquilizer.

:093:

tubes

Smash Ace
So after watching a few more of SS' matches, my respect for him has grown tremendously. I still think darkrain is better but I gotta give credit where credit is due. SS is too ****ing good.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Wow, Scar is mean. :( I don't know if he's implying that I AM a scrub or if I PLAYED like a scrub, but its the truth.
Taj you are **** as hell and I have been in love w/ your m2 and basically everything that you've ever done from the start of my smash career

I know your Marth is more than capable and i've seen you absolutely destroy people before so i was making no comment on your ability but rather your performance in that one match. you played really badly and the point was not to attack you as a player but to say that that one match had nothing to do with SS's ability vs Marth

no disrespect intended

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Darkrain and SS are incredible.

I think Scar and G-reg and Jiano are probably great and stuff too... but not that unique lol which makes them less popular...

Scar did get 2nd in that one tournament behind m2k... not bad, haha.

But he makes dumb johns in video commentary liek

PUFF IS SOOOOOO BROKEN ;)
did you just say that SCAR is not unique?

dude quit life.:psycho:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
raynex come to my house and **** me so i can learn how to fight unknown better

my vote goes to isai because he hates the game and so do i so we have stuff in common

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol yeah i thought that was an odd post myself but i didnt have the cojones to quote and object to it

THX RAYNEX <3 U

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Scar didn't kill Mufasa.

Mufasa skipped town and collected the life insurance so he could start a new life without kids or a ho breathing down his neck.

Scar is a fraud.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
"I Killed Scar" is the name of my combo video

but it won't ever come out bc i don't play and i can't get footage LOL

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Scar is actually 1 of the most unique Falcon players out there. He does really random stuff that works for him.
PKMvodka is crazy too >_> does the weirdest stuff with every char.

We have to keep Peterx away from those 2 if we don't want 100000 combo videos made.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Peterx can never meet Afro_Chris. Dash Attack Momentum-drop Walljump Falcon Punch CAN NEVER HAPPEN.

I've already wiped their memories, now we just have to keep them from meeting one another. This is complicated by the fact that they go to the same school but I think we can manage...

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Peterx can never meet Afro_Chris. Dash Attack Momentum-drop Walljump Falcon Punch CAN NEVER HAPPEN.

I've already wiped their memories, now we just have to keep them from meeting one another. This is complicated by the fact that they go to the same school but I think we can manage...
rofl that dash attack walljump is garbage LOL i can't believe he uses it :laugh:

although it does make for ******** combo vid material but never in tourny lol

soap

Smash Hero

he comboed the dash attack into a falcon punch. or he just did the dash attack to slide off the edge?

if it was a combo... i can't even imagine how that works

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Dash attack, slide off the edge, walljump, Falcon Punch to the Firefox.

He's trying really hard to get it on tape.

IT CANNOT HAPPEN

Cups

Smash Ace
why do people complain about this thread? just don't look at it, nobody is forcing you to, it's like parents complaining about what's on tv when they can just turn it off.

apparently all falcons need nowadays are combo vids and they're considered amazing

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I don't have a combo video and I've played in 4 tournies over my lifetime those are the four isolated times I've played other melee competitors...

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I was watching some vids of Darkrain. OMG he's so good.

They're both (SS and Darkrain) such impressive players.

However, Jiano > ALL (save for Mango's Falcon <3 ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom