• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are you favorite pros?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oh man, the list threads. We haven't had one of these in a while.

It's nice to see that people still put Bombsoldier on their lists. Even now, I find Bombsoldier vids to be more entertaining than most of the vids posted here (and more entertaining than any given Brawl vid).

Most of my favorites have been listed, but I'll throw out some others.

MachDash.
The maker of this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_2ggN9xBvAI
Anyone from Team Toast.
Isai (especially 64).
HugS
Ka Master
Amsah
Masashi
loool Good to see someone still remembers us (Team Toast) for our tech videos... Sadly they have been deleted off the internet and the person who has the videos (spkz) is not around anymore :(. If anyone has them they should load them up on youtube if they get the time, I would be grateful.

Anyway my favs are
Zhu vs SS matches, they keep melee alive...as I try to kill brawl.
PC Chris
Mango
M2K
Chu Dat
Cort
Mike G
Da Shiz Wiz
Forawrd
Amsah
KDJ
...many more, can't remember them all.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wait wth happened to spkz and why tf did those vidz get taken off, I loved em.
Long story short....Something happened where people stuff went missing at his smashfest like money a few times, a PSP, DS and other stuff. People say it was him, someone called v3x? said he knew it was him from the begginning and he only decided to let the cat out of the bag when spkz stole from him, spkz claimed it wasn't him and he hasn't been in the community lately because of the incident most likely but I don't know what happened with the stuff so no1 100% knows.
And I went to go on his youtube account and it says 'Hacked :)' or something like that on the description bit so I think someone hacked in his account and deleted all of his videos... kinda a sad thing to do lol.

N64

Smash Champion
Cort playing random chars in friendlies is too fun to watch.
Honestly, there are too many awesome smashers in this community (pro and non-pro alike) for me to choose. Some are hella fun to watch, some hella fun to be around, and many are both. <3 smash.

Renth

Smash Hero
My personal favorites, not necessarily inspiration.

Doctor Mario: SmashMac
Mario : Green Mario, The Cape
Luigi: Ka Master
Bowser: GimpyFish, Reflex
Peach: XIF, Ryokoyaksa, Exarch
Yoshi: Moo
DK: Bum
Captain Falcon: Scar, Nakamaru
Ganondorf: Chaddd, Linguini, RockCrock, Myself.
Falco: DaShizWiz, Lambchops.
Fox: Col Bol, Swiftbass, Takiddine
Ness: Angry Lobster
Ice Climbers: Uber Ice
Kirby: N/A
Samus: Phanna, ABE, ESAM, Rohins
Zelda: UmbreonMow
Sheik: KeepSpeedN
Link: Blue Link, GERM
Young Link: Jash, D20
Pichu: N/A
Pikachu: N64
JigglyPuff: HungryBox
Mewtwo: Taj, Dguy
Mr G&W: The Cape, Direvulcan
Marth: QDVS, M2K, Cactuar, Derf, Swiftbass.
Roy: NEO, UmbreonMow.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I like Aniki, not because he doesn't wavedash (doesn't help Link anyways), but because he plays a real controlling Link that seems to always dictate the pace of the match.

I also like PC Chris who just pure awesome to watch imo. He's not uber technical like most Falco's who pillar a lot. That aspect reminds me of myself.

KDJ deserves honorable mention too. When he plays Fox, he seems to be everywhere at once awaiting the next chance to strike,

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol so spkz is basically a d!ck.
lol Yep, I think it was him, it was his v3x? (a Team Toast member along with me and 2 other people) that told everyone it was him because he stole from him even though he knew him for 8 YEARS!!!
Seriously though stealing and stuff aren't welcome in the smash community.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Have you seen that one where Azen's Marth side-b's a fox all the way down pokemon stadium? that was the most godly thing I've ever seen

Marty

Smash Apprentice
Azen + Chillin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My favourite smash video of all time is Azen + Chillin vs Ken + Isai with Chillin pulling off a ridiculous number of top quality shines.

It's not even because of the shines that I love it. It's because of the look on CD's face after the match.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I wouldn't say pc chris's falco isn't very technical... I mean seriously, that guy has crazy tech skill. If he wants to pillar, I bet he could with his eyes closed, he just has better stuff to do =D

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
among all of them I say Gimpy since he used my main Bowser, Silent Wolf is another favorite who isn't bad at all

Top Bottom