• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the Best Region/State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol twitch you so cute.

team shelby isn't even guarunteed a win against any other..team.

but dammit boy you so cute.

i still wanna seem team lindgren vs team nanney, but idk when that'll ever happen.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Mahone, what are you doing lumping yourself in with that VA trash? We all know you're NC at heart, so hurry up and get on our crew.

Isn't team Shelby just PP and Twitch? No offense to them, but I'm not sure they can handle some of the better five man teams.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
if we r talkin only ny and not tristate(title does say region tho) ny has
jman
hax
dj nintendo
g$
pc chris
niko
otg
nintendude
pc kip
twebb
jesiah teg
sol
phish it

D

Deleted member

MD/VA is pretty stacked at the top. We have Chu, Chillin, Azen, Cyrain, Tope, Redd, myself, Mahone, Vist and some secret bosses like Savedge, Milkman, Boss, Doll, etc.
frankly i think md/va is overrated as **** atm.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Idk who locked the first thread or why, but read the rules

"Re-posting a post or thread that has recently been closed or deleted, or asking why a post or thread was closed or deleted. These questions should be directed to the room moderators via private message."

stelzig

Smash Lord
Armada's nether regions.

Wait isn't Sweden near the Netherlands?

Oh no wait I was thinking of Belgium.

Sweden isn't remotely close to the Netherlands.
All the nordic countries (the countries around Sweden) are kinda bad, really. Would be cool to say that scandinavia was really good, but Norway and Denmark would only drag Sweden way down, lol.

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
east coast is not bad, second best to cali
Agreed, I just wish I was in a good part of east coast... Closest place to play is McMaster which is pretty far for me, not many locals here but Bing found some ppl who go to brock so this may be changing soon

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Seriously why is there such a big following in Cali, wish this game was as hyped in Canada
Well California has slightly more people in a much smaller area with several closely linked sub-communities that all form larger communities that form large communities that are huge.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
california should never be considered one region. socal and norcal has been and always will be two separate regions

with that said, its socal then everyone else. 2nd is not even close

Lovage

Smash Hero
Monterrey, NL, Mexico.
Javi, Tuga, Valdo, Yu, Maximus crew would destroy any USA state crew, sorry.

come to cali to get ***-****ed lol

edit: if anyone can't figure out what my curse words are i'm talkin bout some sodomy here

Shroomed

Smash Master
Monterrey, NL, Mexico.
Javi, Tuga, Valdo, Yu, Maximus crew would destroy any USA state crew, sorry.
lol

LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Socal's broken, but only because all of Norcal's gems are ****ING *****ES AND QUIT WHEN I WAS FINALLY CATCHING UP TO THEM STUPID ****S.

It's seriously whack how good Norcal COULD be, but we aren't because life sucks and I hate everyone for having somewhat demanding lives (or just disappearing JEFF).

Seriously, imagine this crew in practice:

Silent Spectre, Lucien, Pewpewu, Lunin, Lord (if he put in the work I believe he'd be up here), Darrell, Scar, Brandon, SFAT, Me

Not to mention: Pink Shinobi, Germ, Falcomist, Bob$.

I'm getting more upset as I type this ****ing message.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
The gauntlet is clearly being thrown. When and where can the ultimate crew battle bracket/round robin take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom