• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which high tier character would u least likely use

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Well IMO high tier would mostly be the ones in the S and A tier but if u wanna use some in B too i guess that wouldnt matter as much i believe you can find the high tier characters in this thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236407 lol

for me i would least likely use the characters Olimar and ice climbers.

Olimar because i have no clue how to control him and pretty much goes the same reason for the ice climbers lol

AXXotekk

Smash Cadet
Well IMO high tier would mostly be the ones in the S and A tier but if u wanna use some in B too i guess that wouldnt matter as much i believe you can find the high tier characters in this thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236407 lol

for me i would least likely use the characters Olimar and ice climbers.

Olimar because i have no clue how to control him and pretty much goes the same reason for the ice climbers lol
I would choose MK because he is too broken.

I agree with what you said about Olimar but I think the IC's are pretty good

Aibou

Smash Master
My least likely high tier would be IC's because I'm too lazy to attempt their ridiculous learning curve.

NNID
Budget_Player
My least likely high tier would be IC's because I'm too lazy to attempt their ridiculous learning curve.
Same. I'm just too lazy to figure them out, lol...

Marth, because he's like bad Metaknight and far too girly, as a player of only manly characters (Falcon, Zard, etc.)
Dude... Marth may be girly, but MK is just a ****ing ******. :laugh:

Ajna

Smash Apprentice
Stupid gay-*** beatles/twilight wanna-be Marth :-p

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
I'd say.........ROB and iCE CLIMBERS

ROB I just don't like him

Ice climber, I don't know how to use them, I only think there top tier because they can Chaingrab forever

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Whenever I play as MK, I don't take the match seriously. Same with Olimar, I just sapm Down B trying to Super Armor my way to 999%. I tried picking up the Ice Climbers......didn't last long. I also tried to pick up Pikachu........I play Marth somewhat, I'll use him in friendlies. GAW feels weird to me. I play Dedede, Snake, R.O.B. and Kirby, so I think that about finishes this list off.

Oh yeah, Diddy Kong, duh. I play a banana-less Diddy, since I can't seem to follow my opponent and my nanas.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Snake is too slow for me.....
You're too slow! It's odd because I can take Bowsers slowness and slow characters in other fighters.

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
Wario. His poor range kinda frustrates me. MK also because I just don't like him very much. I like using everyone else in S and A tier though.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Snake. I don't enjoy him at all.
How can you NOT like him, that's my question, he's almost as manly as err.... Bow.........

But yes, this is a simple question, it none other than MetaKnight, he's obviously has that Dimensional Cape move, plus he is way overrated around by a bunch of n00bs these days so yea.....

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
Olimar and Ice Climbers because i suck at using them

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
From S Tier
Meta Knight
Snake
I have personal vendetta against these two characters. Meta is ok to use I suppose but it's just not for me. Snake is just too different.

A Tier
Marth
Olimar
Ice Climbers

Marth... long story short, I'm cursed whenever I use him. Olimar is too different and I want to **** them some day. IC I was ok with using him in Melee until the CGs. Now I'm just trying to best Prawn's ICs.

B Tier
I'm cool with all of them. My least favorite to use of the bunch is Pit. Simply not too good with him.

highfive

Smash Lord
I'd go with Pit in B tier (His attacks seem so slow and arrow camping isn't my style) and I say Wario due to just being freaky in his moving patterns.

Top Bottom