• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you believe would be best to clear SSE with...no changing chars!

sammy p

Smash Lord
ummmmm...... ima go out on a limb and say..... GANONDORF!!!
if you can really play him halfway decent, his power will kick any-one in the SSE's A**ES!
id pick him anyday....
i have quite the strage opinions though i realise!

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
MK. can glide through stages, and probably deal with bosses very quickly. not to mention beat all the shadow characters due to a greater matchup :)

if not, charizard is a potential. flamethrower will outrange common enemies, can glide through stages, and rock smash the life out of bosses. It's all about the Rock Smash.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I think its entirely impossible, unless you found a way to give a fighter unlimited stickers and unlimited space on the bottom of their trophy stand.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
MK, Zard, or DK.
MK is MK, so...yea...
Zard is a tank, rock smash, and glides.
DK is STRONG, SA frames with some moves, Down-B, and bair.
One of those three IMO.

mofo_

Smash Ace
i think itd be a good idea to base your decisions like : tier placement (it rates their overall stats) , mobility ( youd probably want to avoid enemies and get through the stage the quickest, weight ( if theyre heavy they can survive and are usually stronger ). are you planning on doing this?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Jigglypuff. By far. Just fly over everything.

For example, ever use Shield Jump on that icy mountain?

There's a REASON she wasn't allowed in the main game. She's far too broken in a platformer environment, lol. She may have a tad of trouble with bosses and forced fights, though. I haven't really messed with her in Boss Battles yet, but I bet her Dair would work fine. <<

Second best? Probably Meta Knight. He really doesn't fall short on anything at all in this game, and he wrecks high-HP enemies and bosses with that nair. However, he's really slow in the air, which makes him vulnerable to some stuff. :<

After that, not sure. iirc all runspeeds are toned down in SSE, so Sonic may not be so hot. You're probably better off with a floaty character like Yoshi or Wario or Toon Link, or a boss-wrecker like Charizard.

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon Trainer.

Squirtle for exploring and 'zard for bosses.

Ivysaur is once again rendered useless.

Captain 9wnag3

Smash Cadet
MK.
he can avoid enemies better* than puff, and more recovery options.
basicly, he wins for the same reasons he wins matches.

*IMO

after MK...puff...for the reasons explained by Kit :p
Snake's game is nerfed in SSE. cooking nades is harder when ur being stormed by 10 enemies at once...-_- ..and c4/mines r useless while moving through the stage.
on the other hand, he's still got his broken range and recovery :p
he can camp out bosses too...

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
I honestly hate using MK in SSE. You have to jump soooo much, and MK's airspeed is crap. I definitely prefer Jigglypuff.

DUB

Smash Lord
I always used Toon Link in SSE. He was so nimble and could wave through all kinds of enemies. Also, you can spam dair on bosses :)

smashless gama

Smash Cadet
Toon Link or MK, anyone with a sword. But those two are the best because they are the best at flying compared to anyone else with a sword. (excluding Pit because he is too weak)

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Sonic or Luigi

Sonic can just run throw the enemy's also if having to battle an enemy then just have a high arm sticker and body spin sticker.

Luigi I just think he has the ability to be able to get the troubles of SSE

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Falco, Lasers from afar, forward b, tap a for the enemies who can't hit back, and a reflector.

Taylor-Corn

Smash Cadet
im confused. overe a rainbow hahh i cant find my paint. go fox go double laser ur shorthop babe oh yeah

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
After that, not sure. iirc all runspeeds are toned down in SSE, so Sonic may not be so hot. You're probably better off with a floaty character like Yoshi or Wario or Toon Link, or a boss-wrecker like Charizard.
I'm pretty sure spindash stays at the same speed. And you can always spinshot in the air for aerial speed.

Top Bottom