• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When did you realise you didn't like Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Fro

Smash Lord
When I played in a Melee tournament right ater playing a Brawl tournament. I hadn't been a competetive Smasher before then, and I was sold on Melee as soon as that happened.

Dragonslayer9

Smash Cadet
I like Brawl better as a whole game together, but gameplay-wise, Melee takes much more skill, I still prefer Brawls gameplay though, its much smoother than Melee and it feels more complete and a little less glitchy than Melee.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
brawl fails pretty bad indeed.i noticed it when these new people came thinking they can wreck....(not)
another reason is when melee was taken out of Evo and they put in brawl.....(lame)i noticed a lot of pros from melee arent making an appearance on brawl....their still on melee.(i know i am)brawl isnt technical at all and i missed that fact....(TRIPPING IS NOT FUN I DONT CARE IF ITS BALANCE)

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I don't hate Brawl, but I noticed that I liked Melee more than Brawl when I first tripped into a killing move.

Brawl has a lot to offer though, so I still play it, but when it comes to serious gameplay, I tend to train myself in Melee.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I don't mind just check my earlier posts with youtube videos or just go to youtube and type in any character with brawl combo and it'll show up.

When I get the stuff I'll even put my stuff up there. Comboing is ok but I pwn by any means necessary.
Your combo vidoes weren combos, can you post a video and show me actual combos please because your an idiot and a failure loool.

My whole point was to bring Melee and Brawlers together to find a common understanding not divide.

I guess its easier to hate than it is to love isn't it?
Your whole point wasnt that we should bring melee and brawl together, it was how brawl was better then melee. Which is a lie.

Look dude all I'm saying is that if you don't like Brawl then that's fine that's you. But you can't just talk about like its complete **** cause that's a lie. Is their something wrong with just accepting both games for what they are and stop comparing them and talking crap and just enjoy them. Is that **** hard to do?
Reply to this please. Tell me why we cannot say brawl is complete ****, its not even a fact, it is an opinion, and we are expressing our opinion. And unlike you we actually give valid reasons why we think the game is ****. Does this mean I cannot saying watching Barney is complete **** either. No1 said there is anything wrong with accepting both, but I do not like brawl and im not going to accept it just because it is part of the smash series, do you get what i'm saying? How can you expect us not to compare both, they are part of the same series, and once again im saying because I dont think you understand, why should we accept a game we dont like just because they are part of a series of games we like.

Mantis, not only are you double posting left and right, but you're "combo" vids aren't really impressive, yet you seem to have convinced yourself that they are. You are not making your point here, in fact you are just embarrassing yourself. You must be a Troll.

DO NOT FEED HIM.

Edit: 420th post! Oh, how beautiful.
looool Yeah he is an idiot. Prob one of the dummest people I have seen on the boards, its quite an achievement actually. Never seen someone like him who can make a point and NEVER back it up with evidence as much as him lool. I like having an idiot like him around, makes me realize how smart I am.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
If by "speak for themselves" you mean that they show how stupid of a game Brawl is, then mission accomplished.
Those videos are god-awful.
It kills me a little bit on the inside everytime I see a Brawl "COMBO" video, which consists of at the most a Uair -> Usmash...

rhan

Smash Hero
Dragonslayer9 said:
I like Brawl better as a whole game together, but gameplay-wise, Melee takes much more skill, I still prefer Brawls gameplay though, its much smoother than Melee and it feels more complete and a little less glitchy than Melee.
I laughed at this.

"a little less glitchy"??? Last time I check Brawl had more glitches then Melee. Brawl's graphic were "smoother" I guess. But I could care less about how pretty a game looks. I could play a game that consist of stick figures and blobs as long as it's fast pace and consists of kick *** combos. Brawl doesn't provide this.

F8 iS RiPPiN said:
Those videos are god-awful.
It kills me a little bit on the inside everytime I see a Brawl "COMBO" video, which consists of at the most a Uair -> Usmash...
"Brawl" and "combo" doesn't deserve to in the same sentence. Every so called "combo" video for Brawl is basically a "Look what I can do" vid.

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
I had an extreme hatred or Brawl just a few weeks ago, after being fed up with getting punished for actually landing some attacks due to the lack of hitstun <_< But just recently, I've found that Brawl is actually a decent game competitively. By decent I mean that if it was 4 times better than it is now, it would be awesome like Melee but 1/4th of Melee is still good enough to have competitions with. I'd rather go to a Melee tournament than a Brawl one, but if there are only Brawl tournaments being held, I'd dtill go to them.

Shroomed

Smash Master
There is absolutely no way anyone truly believes brawl is near as good as melee. U know most of the ppl that claim to be good in brawl sucked at melee?

There is no such thing as being good at brawl, I proved this. I went to a melee/brawl tourney (thank god there was only like 1 or 2 brawl tvs) and they had melee doubles, melee singles, and brawl singles. After melee doubles they had brawl singles. While waiting for melee singles I played the 3rd and 2nd place brawl winners and 2 stocked them both 2 times each.

There is no good at brawl because it's a game that takes no skill.

Oh and brawl sucks.

smash superstar

Smash Ace
I have no problem with brawl at all...its one of my favorite games of all time, but i still prefer melee better.

I lived on that game for 7 yrs so i cant just give it up all the way for another game.

I actualy just played melee for the first time since brawl came out a few weeks ago and im really bad at it now but i missed it so im gonna get back into melee since theres so much more depth.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Almost everyone in this thread has a mindset that Brawl must be like Melee to be good. Brawl must have advanced techniques to be good. Brawl must have combos to be good. Brawl must have hit-stun to be good.

Are these the rules that decide whether Brawl is good? Is everyone basing the standard of a good smash game on Melee? Because there's other ways a game can be competitive too. There are more than just fighting games that are competitive, and that same fact applies within fighting games. Heck, people that play more traditional fighting games probably think the same thing about smash in general (that it's less competitive), because they're basing it off the standards of a traditional fighting game.

Smash in general has more importance on stages and spacing than traditional fighting games, and Combos and advanced techniques have less importance in Brawl than in Melee. Imagine what would happen if Soul Calibur 2 became the standard, and everyone would think Melee sucks because you can't parry or have a large repertoire of attacks.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
Almost everyone in this thread has a mindset that Brawl must be like Melee to be good. Brawl must have advanced techniques to be good. Brawl must have combos to be good. Brawl must have hit-stun to be good.

Are these the rules that decide whether Brawl is good? Is everyone basing the standard of a good smash game on Melee? Because there's other ways a game can be good too. There are more than just fighting games that are good, and that same fact applies within fighting games. Heck, people that play more traditional fighting games probably think the same thing about smash in general (that it's less competitive), because they're basing it off the standards of a traditional fighting game.

Smash in general has more importance on stages and movement than traditional fighting games, and Combos and advanced techniques have less importance in Brawl than in Melee.

I'm wondering if I should even hit "Submit Reply", as I just scroll down and see the recent posts.
Its good as a party game, not as a fighting game. It does not have the qualities to meet the standards of a normal fighting game such as hitstun, combos, depth.

Shroomed

Smash Master

Are these the rules that decide whether Brawl is good? Is everyone basing the standard of a good smash game on Melee? Because there's other ways a game can be good too. There are more than just fighting games that are good, and that same fact applies within fighting games. Heck, people that play more traditional fighting games probably think the same thing about smash in general (that it's less competitive), because they're basing it off the standards of a traditional fighting game.

Smash in general has more importance on stages and movement than traditional fighting games, and Combos and advanced techniques have less importance in Brawl than in Melee. Imagine what would happen if Soul Calibur 2 became the standard, and everyone would think Melee sucks because you can't parry.

I'm wondering if I should even hit "Submit Reply", as I just scroll down and see the recent posts.
It's not that brawl has to be like melee to be good, it's just that everything that brawl has ISNT'T good. I mean it's ********, tell me what in brawl takes any skill at all? the people that win tournaments use broken crap and spam projectiles, it's just a bad game competitively end of discussion.

Fletch

Smash Master

Are these the rules that decide whether Brawl is good?
Yes

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Its good as a party game, not as a fighting game. It does not have the qualities to meet the standards of a normal fighting game such as hit-stun, combos, depth.
You might have missed the point of my post. I agree that any game needs to have depth to be competitive, but hit-stun and combos are qualities that are not necessary, only beneficial in a game like Melee. Lots of hit-stun allows more offensive play, while lack of it allows more defensive play. Both are different play-styles but it's an opinion on which one is better. "Combos" (as in consecutive hits that are inescapable) are a result of hit-stun, and whether you find it acceptable to be able to hit a person over and over without any way for the victim to escape is opinion.

Lack of hit-stun does not get rid of the ability to pull of combos, but rather makes it possible to escape them. As long as you can outsmart their particular tactic of escaping the combo, you can continue it.

It's not that brawl has to be like melee to be good, it's just that everything that brawl has ISNT'T good.
Whether you like the things in brawl or hate them, it's opinion.

I mean it's ********, tell me what in brawl takes any skill at all?
"Skill" is a very broad term, and there's multiple forms of it. Whether you are meaning Reaction time, predicting your opponent, learning complicated button combinations, or other variations of "skill" I can't answer that question. However, I can tell you that Brawl takes a different type of skill than Melee.

the people that win tournaments use broken crap and spam projectiles,
And how is using broken crap and spamming projectiles any different than a constant stream of attacks that are inescapable? Again, this is your opinion.

it's just a bad game competitively end of discussion.
Opinion. But I'm bored of replying, so it's the end of discussion on my part.

Shroomed

Smash Master
99% of brawl players never got into melee competitively that's y they think it's a good game

and can u name me 1 fighting game that was really popular in which u couldn't do any combos?

yeah u can't so stfu. the bottom line is brawl sucks.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Ok Brawl sucks now? Lets look at the errors Melee made that Brawl fixed.

Issue 1:Attack of the clones
In Melee characters such as Ganondorf, Falco, Pichu, Dr.Mario, Roy, and Young Link. Except for differences in speed and power they had the exact same movesets. In Brawl each character feels different and has different movesets. Falco for example kicks his reflector instead of putting it over his body. He has his own infinite combo as well. Toon link is very different from Link as well since Toon Link can jump high and his boomerang can be thrown at an angle.

Issue 2:Smashing across the world
The Gamecube was a system with the power to go online. Nintendo knew that with the competition giving gamers the global gaming experience they had to do something. Out of all the Gamecube titles that were good and relevant online one game is known:phantasy Star. Why didn't Nintendo add an online add on for Melee? The game came out back in 2001 and years passed. Brawl has online and even though it may not be the best at least the option is available.

Issue 3:Character suckage
Lets face it in Melee some characters had no chance of being good. People like Bowser, Mr.Game and Watch, Zelda, Yoshi, and Kirby got laughed at when picked in Melee. In Brawl however these characters have improved. I don't use G&W but I know that he is a savage. Bowser definitely stepped his game up and even though I don't main him I get the job done with him.

Issue 4:Suckage leads to tiers
Since alot of characters in Melee weren't the best this lead them to be divided by groups into something called tiers. This pretty much labels a character a certain way and at tournaments in Melee people who pick Bowser or Pichu get ridiculed. However in Brawl the term tiers is not needed. There is a reason why the term "Tiers are for Queers" exist.

Issue 5:Wavedashing = lame
At the end of the day its a glitch.

Issue 6:Lame HRC
The home run contest in Melee was lame. In Brawl they added more features which help you to get even further than you ever could in Melee.

Issue 7: No online lead to crappy end?
Nintendo should've included an add on for Melee to be online. The Gamecube had a crappy ending and Melee is partialy responsible because it didn't go online. Most companies didn't even want to give Gamecube exclusives and when they did they sent them to other systems because the Gamecube wasn't selling well. Some people may say this doesn't relate to Melee but think about it. Melee could have been the first successful online Gamecube game which would've let more companies to consider going online with the cube. Phantasy Star is cool but one online game is not. To this day I know people who still have an Xbox and play Halo 2 online and I also know people who own PS2's and play people online. Why couldn't it have been the same for the cube?

Pengie

Smash Lord

In Melee characters such as Ganondorf, Falco, Pichu, Dr.Mario, Roy, and Young Link. Except for differences in speed and power they had the exact same movesets. In Brawl each character feels different and has different movesets. Falco for example kicks his reflector instead of putting it over his body. He has his own infinite combo as well. Toon link is very different from Link as well since Toon Link can jump high and his boomerang can be thrown at an angle.

The clone characters played completely different from their originals. For example Fox and Falco are clones but they have two entirely different playstyles.

The Gamecube was a system with the power to go online. Nintendo knew that with the competition giving gamers the global gaming experience they had to do something. Out of all the Gamecube titles that were good and relevant online one game is known:phantasy Star. Why didn't Nintendo add an online add on for Melee? The game came out back in 2001 and years passed. Brawl has online and even though it may not be the best at least the option is available.

Brawls online is balls, and online matches have horrendous lag taking away what little skill Brawl required in the first place

Lets face it in Melee some characters had no chance of being good. People like Bowser, Mr.Game and Watch, Zelda, Yoshi, and Kirby got laughed at when picked in Melee. In Brawl however these characters have improved. I don't use G&W but I know that he is a savage. Bowser definitely stepped his game up and even though I don't main him I get the job done with him.

Yeah because Captain Falcon really stands a chance against MK or Snake in a tournament.

Since alot of characters in Melee weren't the best this lead them to be divided by groups into something called tiers. This pretty much labels a character a certain way and at tournaments in Melee people who pick Bowser or Pichu get ridiculed. However in Brawl the term tiers is not needed. There is a reason why the term "Tiers are for Queers" exist.

Tiers will exist no matter what. Every fighting game has tiers. At least in Melee Low tiers could win tournament unlike in Brawl.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The home run contest in Melee was lame. In Brawl they added more features which help you to get even further than you ever could in Melee.

What does this have to do with tournaments exactly?

Nintendo should've included an add on for Melee to be online. The Gamecube had a crappy ending and Melee is partialy responsible because it didn't go online. Most companies didn't even want to give Gamecube exclusives and when they did they sent them to other systems because the Gamecube wasn't selling well. Some people may say this doesn't relate to Melee but think about it. Melee could have been the first successful online Gamecube game which would've let more companies to consider going online with the cube. Phantasy Star is cool but one online game is not. To this day I know people who still have an Xbox and play Halo 2 online and I also know people who own PS2's and play people online. Why couldn't it have been the same for the cube?

Refer to issue 2. Brawls online sucks Ass
10barlwsucks

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
10barlwsucks
1.You just admitted that they are clones.

2.The online play is getting better and the fact that the option is there is good.

3.If you're good enough anything is possible.

4.The whole tier concept in general is ******** if you think about. If you're good enough anything is possible.

5.You gotta do better than that.

6.Maybe you got a crap connection.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Another post from Purple Mantis with **** init, to start off wavedashing isnt a glitch, the people who created the game knew it was in there and they called it another name which can be discovered in debug mode so you fail there. And why are you making a list of what you think is bad about melee like we think melee is perfect, we are not saying that melee is perfect but if we were too point out the problems in brawl it would be alot longer and correct then that list you made. Loool only a noob would make a point about the whole game from home run.
Were you good at melee loool. IM 100% SURE you was not good at melee. Who cares if it isnt online, we enjoy playing it face to face like men. Brawl online sucks from what ive seen with all the lag, please can you go now and play your game somewherelse and gain some INTELLIGENCE, please do that for me.
Listen to this idiot Mantis.... I have a friend who doesnt play smash seriously, has heard nothing of any of the AT rules, he is a complete noob, he knows nothing of smashboards and knows nothing advanced about the game. He finds brawl boring, he said its too slow and you cant do any combos...... *feels proud of his friend*
JUST BECOME A SMART PERSON. CAN YOU DO THAT, BECOME A SMART PERSON. PLEASE CAN YOU BECOME A PERSON WHO IS SMARTER. Look how much times I need to say it, cos I know you dont hear.

How can you say no online in melee leads to crappy end..... this community was built on melee loool. WHAT A DUMB NOOB WITH A LOW IQ.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
WDing isnt a glitch. obviously they coded for the collision between an airdodging player and the ground.

also, Ken, Ryu and Akuma have been clones forever, and nobody complains about it.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
99% of brawl players never got into melee competitively that's y they think it's a good game

and can u name me 1 fighting game that was really popular in which u couldn't do any combos?

yeah u can't so stfu. the bottom line is brawl sucks.
QFT+QFE

If Brawl didn't suck then people wouldn't leave it for Melee.
Some people already have.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Another post from Purple Mantis with **** init, to start off wavedashing isnt a glitch, the people who created the game knew it was in there and they called it another name which can be discovered in debug mode so you fail there. And why are you making a list of what you think is bad about melee like we think melee is perfect, we are not saying that melee is perfect but if we were too point out the problems in brawl it would be alot longer and correct then that list you made. Loool only a noob would make a point about the whole game from home run.
Were you good at melee loool. IM 100% SURE you was not good at melee. Who cares if it isnt online, we enjoy playing it face to face like men. Brawl online sucks from what ive seen with all the lag, please can you go now and play your game somewherelse and gain some INTELLIGENCE, please do that for me.
Listen to this idiot Mantis.... I have a friend who doesnt play smash seriously, has heard nothing of any of the AT rules, he is a complete noob, he knows nothing of smashboards and knows nothing advanced about the game. He finds brawl boring, he said its too slow and you cant do any combos...... *feels proud of his friend*
JUST BECOME A SMART PERSON. CAN YOU DO THAT, BECOME A SMART PERSON. PLEASE CAN YOU BECOME A PERSON WHO IS SMARTER. Look how much times I need to say it, cos I know you dont hear.

How can you say no online in melee leads to crappy end..... this community was built on melee loool. WHAT A DUMB NOOB WITH A LOW IQ.

You made a list of things wrong with brawl am I wrong. The reason I said something about Home Run Contest is because sometimes I bet with people for distances as well as with 1 on 1's. I don't do it all the time but still I do it. How can you call me dumb when you can't even adapt to one game? There are millions of people worldwide who play games like Halo, Brawl, Pokemon, and more online so by your logic their not real men. That sounds dumb to me! Your judging a person and labeling them not a real man if they play a game online, wow! Ok who is your friend and why should I care again? I was good at Melee as well as Brawl and don't hate Melee its just that you can't say Brawl is ****. That goes for other people as well. Even though people have different opinions on things they still respect the other person and their opinions. Only an immature ****** would disrespect someone just cause of a difference of opinion. My point is that nobody can say Brawl is **** because that's a lie. This site was the only thing built by one game? But other games had online while Melee was out. With the online ability it allowed for games like Halo to become classic. What game do you think headlined most MLG tournaments? Sure they had Melee but Halo was the main reason most people showed up. Halo was the main game people came out to play but people played Melee as well. All I see at tournaments is people lined up with voice chatters yelling were to go. If Melee were online it may have surpassed Halo in online popularity. I think Brawl is trying to do that so you can live in the past if you want but the future looks brighter to me.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Everyone, just STOP talking to Purple Mantis. He's an IDIOT who's probably like 12 years old. I bet you he'll reply to this reply as well.

Just don't talk to him anymore. A scrub/idiot will always be a scrub/idiot.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You made a list of things wrong with brawl am I wrong. The reason I said something about Home Run Contest is because sometimes I bet with people for distances as well as with 1 on 1's. I don't do it all the time but still I do it. How can you call me dumb when you can't even adapt to one game? There are millions of people worldwide who play games like Halo, Brawl, Pokemon, and more online so by your logic their not real men. That sounds dumb to me! Your judging a person and labeling them not a real man if they play a game online, wow! Ok who is your friend and why should I care again? I was good at Melee as well as Brawl and don't hate Melee its just that you can't say Brawl is ****. That goes for other people as well. Even though people have different opinions on things they still respect the other person and their opinions. Only an immature ****** would disrespect someone just cause of a difference of opinion. My point is that nobody can say Brawl is **** because that's a lie. This site was the only thing built by one game? But other games had online while Melee was out. With the online ability it allowed for games like Halo to become classic. What game do you think headlined most MLG tournaments? Sure they had Melee but Halo was the main reason most people showed up. Halo was the main game people came out to play but people played Melee as well. All I see at tournaments is people lined up with voice chatters yelling were to go. If Melee were online it may have surpassed Halo in online popularity. I think Brawl is trying to do that so you can live in the past if you want but the future looks brighter to me.
Loool once again I have to show you that you are an idiot, I will reply to each dumb point in the order it came in your post. Yes I did make a list because you said you cant see why people dont like brawl, and I was trying to educate your dumb ass to the reasons why we dont. loool Are you telling me that I am dumb because I am not adapting to brawl? Please explain how that makes me dumb since thats what you were implying. You are an immense amount of failure. I am not playing brawl because I do not find it fun, do you understand that? Do you think I should adapt to a game like 'Tenchu' if people were playing it and I didnt like it. When I said that bit about only men play face to face that was a joke, not a serious point for you to react with facts and stuff, you are really dumb and slow. Can you explain to me why my opinion cannot be brawl is **** when I have back it up with valid points please? If you were as good at melee as you were at brawl you must be **** at both.
I was not insulting you because you have a different opinion, im insulting you because how long you have been here making the same points and people have explained their points to you and your still around asking the same questions like and idiot so thats why i'm insulting you idiot. If you read the start when you came in here I was being nice to you but you stayed around chatting a load of crap and I insulted you because your an idiot loool. You should be proud though you have gone quite a long way in the idiot scale. Please actually awnser some of the questions I asked, sometimes you avoid them because you know i'm right.

rhan

Smash Hero
Purple Mantis said:
Umm....In Melee the clones felt different also. With every cloned character you had to play each one differently then the other. Brawl fixed this? I think I rather have a cloned characters that shared the same moves but they was used in different fashions. What's wrong with clones anyway?

Purple Mantis said:
Wifi lags. It's not that great. It's about the only reason I still have my copy of Brawl. And the reason online wasn't for Melee is because the game came out before the online feature for the Gamecube. Also Melee is too perfect to be minipulated by such online laggyness.

Purple Mantis said:
I rather play a sucky character then to play a character that takes no skill. Unlike Brawl, Melee provides this. Everyone always goes crazy when they see a Pichu combo the crap out of a Sheik. Brawl has none of these. It;s just a lovely game of hit an run.

Purple Mantis said:
Tiers are not needed? I think people claim that Metaknight and Snake are "Top Tier". Sorry to burst your bubble, Brawl has tiers. It's simply put into three categories. Overused, Borderline, and Underused. Most of these Overused characters are the ones that are played by everyone and come out on top. Hints why Metaknight and Snake are "Top Tier". They are only up there because a majority of people play them. I bet if everyone we're to study up on Link he'll become a "Top Tier" character.

Purple Mantis said:
100% Wrong. Have a nice day.

Purple Mantis said:
Yay! They added features to make it easier for people to get big scores! Everyone! We should pledge our love to Sakurai! [/sarcasm]

Melee's HMC took skill and precise timming and fast finger movements to get such high scores. Brawl is just "OMG I can hit the bag aginst an invisible wall". What fun is this? No skill involved. Just smack it around until the time runs out.

Purple Mantis said:
I think I stated the reason why Melee shouldn't be online in the above.

Sorry if my post is late.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace

Go run back to the Brawl Boards.
Please and Thank You.

Whoever came up with "Tiers are For Queers" is probably a Brawl Noob who plays **** (Ike).

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Loool once again I have to show you that you are an idiot, I will reply to each dumb point in the order it came in your post. Yes I did make a list because you said you cant see why people dont like brawl, and I was trying to educate your dumb ass to the reasons why we dont. loool Are you telling me that I am dumb because I am not adapting to brawl? Please explain how that makes me dumb since thats what you were implying. You are an immense amount of failure. I am not playing brawl because I do not find it fun, do you understand that? Do you think I should adapt to a game like 'Tenchu' if people were playing it and I didnt like it. When I said that bit about only men play face to face that was a joke, not a serious point for you to react with facts and stuff, you are really dumb and slow. Can you explain to me why my opinion cannot be brawl is **** when I have back it up with valid points please? If you were as good at melee as you were at brawl you must be **** at both.
I was not insulting you because you have a different opinion, im insulting you because how long you have been here making the same points and people have explained their points to you and your still around asking the same questions like and idiot so thats why i'm insulting you idiot. If you read the start when you came in here I was being nice to you but you stayed around chatting a load of crap and I insulted you because your an idiot loool. You should be proud though you have gone quite a long way in the idiot scale. Please actually awnser some of the questions I asked, sometimes you avoid them because you know i'm right.

There have been many questions I've asked that many poeple tend to dodge or come up with crap answers. One question in particular was the fact that Nintendo didn't support online in the past and why they didn't bring Melee online. I would've loved to play Melee online. Nintendo had the money and the Gamecube had the potential but it didn't happen.
Like I said you can't call Brawl **** cause if it was **** then nobody would be making a big deal about it. Melee was a great game and so is Brawl and at the end of the day you calling it **** shows Melee disrespect because its the sequel to that game and it shows the fact that you can't appreciate a great game when you see it. I never said I hated Melee but everybody can say they hate Brawl?

Online is the future of gaming and everybody knows it. Brawl online is getting better and in the future Nintendo is going to release devices that will allow for live chat. They announced with a **** Animal Crossing game but odds are it will work for other games. Try playing online just once with Brawl (the location of your opponent is important) and see what happens. I rarely lag. At the end of the day dude don't get ***** about this. My thing is they are both great games so enjoy and don't hate on them. But online play is the **** and everybody will admit that ****.

Fletch

Smash Master

I'm not going to go through your whole post since everyone else already addressed why everything you said is completely wrong, but how is your example of Falco "kicking" his shine different from him having a laser that stuns in Brawl versus Fox's non-stunned laser? The clones in Brawl are essentially the same thing, except that you probably actually play them with more similar playstyles than in Melee.

Boo Yah

Smash Rookie
As for my share for being on topic, it isn't that I dislike Brawl, it's just that I LOVE Melee a **** tons more.

I think Brawl is a great game when you play your friends in person(online blows), not really throwing money down on matches or looking for a win on somebody, just for having plain, old fun. I can't really seem to throw down money on it competitively because I just don't have any fun being serious with it.

Melee on the other hand, I have a fantastic time just playing loads of friendlies and not caring about the outcomes of matches(spot dodge x2 -> taunt is 2222 good). But then I have an even greater time playing competitively with others and throwing money down. It makes matches seem so much more amazing and really just makes playing reach a whole new level.

So yeah, I pretty much love both games, it's just that I love Melee more than Brawl.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There have been many questions I've asked that many poeple tend to dodge or come up with crap answers. One question in particular was the fact that Nintendo didn't support online in the past and why they didn't bring Melee online. I would've loved to play Melee online. Nintendo had the money and the Gamecube had the potential but it didn't happen.
Like I said you can't call Brawl **** cause if it was **** then nobody would be making a big deal about it. Melee was a great game and so is Brawl and at the end of the day you calling it **** shows Melee disrespect because its the sequel to that game and it shows the fact that you can't appreciate a great game when you see it. I never said I hated Melee but everybody can say they hate Brawl?

Online is the future of gaming and everybody knows it. Brawl online is getting better and in the future Nintendo is going to release devices that will allow for live chat. They announced with a **** Animal Crossing game but odds are it will work for other games. Try playing online just once with Brawl (the location of your opponent is important) and see what happens. I rarely lag. At the end of the day dude don't get ***** about this. My thing is they are both great games so enjoy and don't hate on them. But online play is the **** and everybody will admit that ****.
Do you understand the defintion of an opinion, by me having an opinion means that I can call brawl **** due to it being my opinion, and if you ask me why I think it is **** I will tell you. You still have avoided some of mt questions and read what the 08'er said earlier about two points you made which makes you a hypocrite and not true to whatever you say, you just say what makes you feel write at that time. You still are an idiot though.

Awnser these following questions please idiot:

1) Am I a dumb person because I am not adapting to brawl

2) Why do I have to adapt to brawl

3) Why should I play brawl when I do not find it fun

4) Should I adapt to halo because most people play it

5) Why can my OPINION not be that brawl is **** when it is my opinion of what the game is

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Do you understand the defintion of an opinion, by me having an opinion means that I can call brawl **** due to it being my opinion, and if you ask me why I think it is **** I will tell you. You still have avoided some of mt questions and read what the 08'er said earlier about two points you made which makes you a hypocrite and not true to whatever you say, you just say what makes you feel write at that time. You still are an idiot though.
Ask many any question you want I will answer. An idiot would avoid a question but I'm not stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom