• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When did you realise you didn't like Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
BTW, I just realized... why is this thread here? I'm not complaining at the thread or saying that it is bad or anything, but why is it in the melee forums? It has nothing to do with Melee.

smash inc

Smash Cadet
If tags are brawl sucks then why are you here? I just hate the online mode it glitches and freezes but people stop complaining... Brawl is a good game it got a good review that is and pro reviews are better then your reviews... gosh people.. If you don't like brawl then leave the site..

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If tags are brawl sucks then why are you here? I just hate the online mode it glitches and freezes but people stop complaining... Brawl is a good game it got a good review that is and pro reviews are better then your reviews... gosh people.. If you don't like brawl then leave the site..
LOOOOL You fail, who do you mean by pro reviews, because I bet they didnt play melee competitively. Why would we leave the site because we dont like brawl, its for loads of games.

Fletch

Smash Master
Yes, because the "pro reviews" were made by people that play competitively and weren't made before the game really came out and had decent exposure. What do us lowly forum-goers know about the game after it's been out for months and after years of playing Smash at a high level?

EDIT: Professor Pro, has anyone taken your PM offer in your signature yet?

smash inc

Smash Cadet
LOOOOL You fail, who do you mean by pro reviews, because I bet they didnt play melee competitively. Why would we leave the site because we dont like brawl, its for loads of games.
How do i fail im exactly right thats how it is -_\\\ Brawl is what this site is based on if you can read you'd see brawl discussion... and yes you're right you see poke center.. and other stuff just more based on Brawl/Melee.

Fletch

Smash Master
How do i fail im exactly right thats how it is -_\\\ Brawl is what this site is based on if you can read you'd see brawl discussion... and yes you're right you see poke center.. and other stuff just more based on Brawl/Melee.
This board is what it is today because of Melee, seriously GTFO. Brawl has actually brought all the idiot newcomers that now frequent the boards and make it a worse place.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Do you think before you post? I don't think you do, this website has been here long before Brawl came out kid. If you want to go to a website that's all for Brawl, go to allisbrawl.com. Lol "pro reviews" that's a laugh why should I base my opinions on what some people (who hasn't even played the game competitively) think? I have a mind of my own thank you. If you played the game for yourself and you think Brawl is good, then that's cool but to say that it's good because someone else says it's good is dumb as ****.

Zjiin

Smash Master
LAWL. People like smash inc are the reason there are so many stereotypes about '08ers.

Gotta love telling people who've belonged to a forum for years to get out because a new crappy game came out.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Sad thing is, if this WERE posted in GBD, it'd probably spark a debate by some random '08er and then some random mod like Youko would close it. <_<

Blarfenzo

Smash Journeyman
OMFG BRAWL IS SO PRO, YOU GUYS ARE JUST HATERS. BRAWL REQUIRES TACTICS UNLIKE MELEE WHICH IS JUST A GLITCH-DASHING CONTEST. IF YOU DON'T LIKE BRAWL GTFO. STOP LIVING IN THE PAST. BRAWL IS SO MUCH MORE BALANCED.

Yeah I'm just kidding don't worry, I think we have had enough bralawlers coming in like that.

I'm really starting to think brawl-supporters are just trolls, atleast from what I've seen, especially in this thread. They never listen to reason, ignore questions that compromise their argument, and try to start conflicts.

Anyway I realized I vastly preferred melee when I played it for old times sake a few months after Brawl and had a lot more fun. Hoping the old melee competitive scene returns, I miss it :(

ynnek123

Smash Ace
If all your posts are like that, you're probably a troll. Also, you're a 08'er, you probably came here for brawl aswell lol so you shouldn't laugh at them >_>

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
These dumb 08'ers are seriously getting out of control with there comments which always involve lack of knowledge about the community and about smash itself.
How can we put a stop to them lol. Smash inc and Purple Mantis are prime example of this.

08'ers need to look at my sig and give me their point since I know the arguement cannot be won.

You fail because your a typical 08'er for starters and this boards was made up of melee and your saying if we dont like brawl then we should leave and then you said this boards is based on Brawl/Melee and then you said that the game is good because it got a good review from people who probably never played melee competitively to equal in the Ultimate Failure. Thats how you failed. Pretty impressive failure.

EDIT: Professor Pro, has anyone taken your PM offer in your signature yet?
lol Nope not yet, no matter what I will win the arguement, brawl could have to best person at arguing and melee could have the worst and undoubtable melee would still win lol.

Zodiac

Smash Master
So basically smashboards has gone from being a hub for pros to talk about smash to being hub for people to debate which game is better.

@Black Panther - Another 05'er! I thought our kind was all but extinct!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm an 06er, but my old account got banned. Well, I didn't play Smash at all until mid 07, but i registered in 06.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hehehehe.

*mischievous Forward laugh*

"The joke's on whoever stole my DS.... because I still have the charger! Hehehehehehe"

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I hate what the smash community has become. All these 08'ers ruining the boards while brawl is destroying the tournament scene.

I don't even go to tournaments anymore unless Melee is going to be there.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! Just had another dazzling revelation! When is the second time I realized Brawl is unmentionably horrible compared to melee?! When 08ers started posting in the melee section.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Hey guys! Just had another dazzling revelation! When is the second time I realized Brawl is unmentionably horrible compared to melee?! When 08ers started posting in the melee section.
I hope by "08er," you mean Brawl n00bs.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
for clearness of the post, let's assume "08er" means Brawl n00b, and by brawl n00b I mean brawl pro, because in brawl, you can't tell the difference between a n00b and a pro! oooohhhhhh what a groined shot that was, that'll hurt in the morning.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
=), I still just don't see why Brawl n00bs are posting in the melee section, not to mention saying Smashboards is "all about brawl." Honestly, it's funny how melee was around kind of before brawl was even mentioned? Goto Allisbrawl, all the brawl "pron00bs" that's a new word i just made up, anyways, all the brawl pron00bs go there.

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
Kinda taking offense at all the 08er hate :(

Some of us aren't annoying brawltrolls (ChromePirate, Grunt, I'd like to think me.)

I joined the Smash scene a month or two before Brawl came out. I was mostly interested in Melee but followed Brawl for the first couple months of its unfortunate existence, then dropped that **** when I realized it had nothing on Melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom