• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

Qnez

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gunzelino
3DS FC
4511-0457-1518
I like most stages, but the one I dislike the most are hanebow and shadow moses island.

sammy p

Smash Lord
ok. 1. HANENBOW!!!!! i will punch the person in the balls whoever came up with that piece of ****!! you cant even grab the edges... useless...
newpork city and hyrule

and whoever sed spear pillar and brinstar and skyworld and mushroomy kingdom and 75m..... those have nothing on these 3... at least... i dont think... but i DO realize everyone has their own opinions!

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
I don't really have a least favorite stage since I play on all of them frequently, but the stage I play the least would probaly be Hanenbow. That stage is very unappealing to me and when I first played it, I got confused for some odd reason.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
NEW PORK CITY is the least i play on. The stage has nothing in special other than the fact that it sucksss sooo bad. At least with other crappy, imbalanced stages like 75m they are at least somewhat interesting to play on but **** new pork city is such a crap stage. Another thing to add is that i dont like how the camera angles work in new pork city. If two players are on either sides of the map, your character is a freaking ant.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'm going to give this in a competitive manner, because I rarely, if ever, even play on half of the non-competitive stages (I find them almost retardedly difficult to actually play on in a fun fashion, thanks to their humongous size).

I hardly/never play on Final Destination. Or rather, I'd prefer not to. For some reason it's the only stage that I have a serious amount of trouble approaching with WeeGee on. :(

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I'll also take a competitive standpoint and say Norfair. I just can't get used to that layout.

Kireik Salurio

Smash Rookie
To be honest, there isn't a stage I dislike, just stages I don't like as much as the others. Usually those are ones I don't find fun to brawl on. For example, Mario Bros. When the stage gets in the way of your brawl as much as that one does, it makes you want to punch something. Hanenbow also, mostly because I don't like the way the stage is set up. There is more, but I can't think of them at the moment. XD

S

smash brawl player 99021

What were they thinking when they applied random tripping in the game? ;D Touch'e

shinato91

Smash Apprentice
Let me see, I think I have NEVER played in hanenbow, hate skyworld, and I never play 75 m, the melee dk stage, rumble falls or whatever it is called, the melee samus one, rainbow cruise, the g&w stage, and some others I don't remember

randomd1

Smash Rookie
75m, Mushroom Kingdom, Norfair. I spend more time fighting the stage than I do fighting the other players on all three of those.

D

Deleted member

Mario Bros, 75m, Hanenbow, and Rumble Falls.

I hate 75m, it's nearly unplayable.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Hanebow or w/e i havent played on that stage in like 8 months
and Onett, not that I hate it i just never play on it.

Lustar

Smash Cadet
Luigi's Mansion, Mushroomy Kingdom, Rumble Falls, Distant Planet, New Pork City, Summit, Skyworld, 75 m, Mario Bros., and Flat Zone 2.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
Battlefield, Final Destination and Jungle Japes, Yoshi's Island (the new one). Either they're boring or they're ugly.

ChAlz

Smash Cadet
Hanenbow is only good for sprouting the flowers now, but it was fun the first time I played it.

I'd have to say Mario Bros.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Basically all banned banned stages, Distant Planet, Aero Dive and Melee Yoshi Island. They are all horrible. Aero Dive should always be banned, cars have absurd power and are difficult to avoid. Melee Yoshi Island is too small and blocks unfairly saves KOs.

Mewter

Smash Master
75m, Battlefield, Temple, 2-D Zone/Whatever (I never play there because of that one officer phase).
Oh, and rainbow cruise.

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
75m. Mario Bros. Hanenbow.

Of course, that's what most people here put. Rumble Falls gets picked on accident from pressing the A button too early to click on FD.

Mikey Free

Smash Rookie
there are some pretty ridiculous stages in brawl..like freaking 75mm or whatever ha ha

but my least favorite tourny legal stage has to be norfair.

scorekid100

Smash Apprentice
rainbow cruise,new pork city,rumble falls,big blue,norfair and sky world. okay I play sky world occasionally but seriously it's like hyrule temple version 2.0 with worse music, and awkward recovery because of the platforms.

Top Bottom