• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Even though I have to say 75m is my least favorite stage, I sometimes play there for lulz, or to try to actually PLAY the stage. (pink purse, spring thing, etc.) As for the Mario World, item-only battles rule there.

I have to say my least-played is New Pork City, mostly because I can't tell what's a platform and what not.

How about you?

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
Same, New Pork It's just freaking boring, if some1 decides to camp you are pretty much screwed, pribably my 2nd least fav is Hanebow

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
New Pork City, Hanenbow, and Temple.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
New Pork City.
*** that place. Takes forever to kill someone.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
75m, New Pork City, Kongo Jungle(I think that's it, the Melee stage), Rumble Falls, Mario Bros, WarioWare. Actually, not WarioWare, I have idiots for friends who say that I only hate WarioWare because I'm a tourney***.

I occasionally play Hanenbow, I love Mushroomy Kingdom in 4P FFA's, Temple is amazing. As for the others I listed, they suck and should have never existed.

D1RE

Smash Cadet
I play Temple for the nostalgi, apart from that it's pretty much what's been listed here.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
75M and the Mario scrolling stage I haven't played in FOREVER. Also the Mario Kart stage..I don't know why but nobody EVER picks it...weird. It's not even that bad of a stage, just the walkoffs ruin it completely for tournament play. *sigh* Dam DDD.

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
Mario Bros., 75M, Mushroomy Kingdom, Distant Planet, Rumble Falls, and Wario Ware. Temple is actualy an OK stage for a 4 person FFA and teams.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
I never play on the banned stages except Onett I play on Onett sometimes, Pictochat, Norfair, and Hanenbow

K 2

Smash Lord
New Pork, 75M, Hanenbow...seriously, why did Sakuri put these stages in place of FoD and Great Bay?!

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
the moving donkey kong stage, 75mm, mario bros and new pork city.
i cant find one good thing about any of these. they all suck. i wish FoD and Peaches Castle were here instead, cuz these were actually good!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will absolutley not play on the following...

Green Hill Zone
Jungle Japes
Pokémon Stadium 2
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)
Port Town Aero Dive
Skyworld
75m
Big Blue
Bridge of Eldin
Flat Zone 2
Hanenbow
Hyrule Temple