• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I love hanenbow... But new Pork City , Mario Bros and 75mm are the worst stages ever created in smash bros history besides.. POKE FLOATS OMG.. THAT STAGE CREATOR SHUD BE FIRED AS WELL AS THE GUY WHO MADE TRIPPING :mad:

that is all :)

RaylEnzan

Smash Rookie
I haven't even played on the following stages:

Hanenbow, New Pork City (apart from when in Classic), 75mm, Final Destination (boring), Battlefield (Boring)

I miss Fountain of Dreams and Poke Floats >_> I liked that stage >_>;

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I haven't even played on the following stages:

Hanenbow, New Pork City (apart from when in Classic), 75mm, Final Destination (boring), Battlefield (Boring)

I miss Fountain of Dreams and Poke Floats >_> I liked that stage >_>;
ewwwwwwww i hate poke floats.... but foundtain of dreams is gangsta

RaylEnzan

Smash Rookie
ewwwwwwww i hate poke floats.... but foundtain of dreams is gangsta
If there's one thing i appreciate it's a hectic crazy *** stage. I like to be kept on my toes so that's a really good stage for that. PF wouldn't be my first port of call but hey i find it amusing :p

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I guess I'm the only one who loved Pokefloats. I really liked how hectic it was, the feeling of battling miles above ground, and the music.

In Brawl, Hanenbow. >_>

PurpleAvenger

Smash Rookie
Hanenbrow. I hate New Pork Cirty as a stage but sometimes its fun to play on in friendlies just because of the eye candy. Shadow Moses island is also godawful.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Out of the neutral stages. Lylat because I had playing on 3 platforms and platforms are not my best friend. But if I had to say of all stages in the game, that would be Big Blue

*_Toon_Link_*

Smash Rookie
I definatly do not Play in mushroomy Kingdom...hate it >.<.
I find new pork city ok,becuase when the chimera appears i just throw people into it...
but when im playing to test my skill i only play in Final Destination,Battle field and Delfino Plaza...Ocassionally i play on Bridge of Eldin....but the hole is annoying >.>"

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
I don't play in Hanenbow except for when I select it by mistake trying to select random.
I hate that stage. There's too many platforms.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
new pork , it fking sucks xD

I also hate Hanenbow (It just..bugs me)
Mario Bros.

As for stages I just dont play on...

Onett, Rainbow Ride, Mushroomy Kingdom (as much as I like it), and most of the other non-neutral stages in Brawl, other than Delfino, Halberd and Castle Seige)

JuanTendo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ssb-juantendo
3DS FC
2750-1216-1018
Switch FC
SW 3345 4602 0138
new pork... the only way i could play on that stage is if that in brawl we would be able to play 10 guys at once...

and the times i play there..the 7 or 8 minutes i use are almost never enough

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Hanenbow. It's too cheesy for me. I rely like New Pork City and Temple and it's not that i camp or spam. I just like the fact that u get space for more combos and u don't die easily ( I like that for some reason XD). i don't rely play on Frigate Orphean, Mario Bros, 75m or Brinstar (melee) much because i don't particularly like them.

Omniomega

Smash Apprentice
...Flatzone 2 for these reasons

1. Too small

2. Coupled with smallness, hazards up the wazu

rayman1234

Smash Cadet
Lol I usually don't play on banned stages... just because most of them are soooo bad (although i like spear pillar and warioware, and im pretty sure there banned) I only go on neutrals and counterpicks.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I would have to say...

1. New Pork because...yeah.
2. Skyworld because the platforms mess me up
3. Mario Circuit because that's the only stage my baby brother will let me do 2-player with him on, and other than the music, nothing goes on there
4. Green Greens because the characters are huge in comparison to level so...

Ange

Smash Lord
Rainbow Ride
75m
Green Greens
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Mario Circuit
Rumble Falls
Skyworld
Summit
New Pork City

Hanenbow is awesome. ;D

n88

Smash Lord
Skyworld because:

a)The platforms always screw me up
b)Given the chance to pick a random stage, my friend's Wii will pick Skyworld 7 times out of 10.

I don't know why no-one likes NPC. The first time my friends saw it, I told them to pet the pink monster. They actually fought each other and raced to touch the Ultimate Chimera. It was surprisingly amusing.

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
75M, Mario bros, Hanenbow, Rumble Falls, Mushroomy Kingdom and Big Blue never get played. I like Big Blue and Mario Bros, but only on items, and seeing as all of my friends, and I suppose myself, are highly competitive, item battles never happen.

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
I hate Electroplankton (Stupid non-swimabble water), 75m, Mario Bros, Jungle Falls a little (or whatever it's called), and battlefield (I dont hate it; i just dont play on it at all). But the one that takes the title is Mushroomy Kingdom. First of all, the name is dum. And I hate the side-scrolling action, and Olimar's FS is so bad (well, at least underground), and Heavy chars get stuck. On an off-topic note, if anyone cares, My fav stage is Final Destination.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
I hate brawling on any Melee stages.

Why are they so small? Getting killed at 60% isn't fun..... Was this in Melee? Cuz I don't remember it. <_<

I also hate how Rainbow Cruise is a counterpick in tournaments. I never wanna go there. T_T

Dix

Smash Rookie
Mushroomy Kingdom and FREAKING MARIO BROS. I sometimes play the DK stage only because of the nostalgicly awesome music.

trueganon

Smash Journeyman
I dread New Pork City. Its as if when that pink thing pops up, my mind shuts off and like a moth to a light, I jump right at it.

75m is also a big no-no for me. Although I do pick it from time to time to spite my friends.

Top Bottom