• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

BASEBALLFURIES

Smash Cadet
theres not a stage that i avoid but i would say rumble falls since i'm not a fan of just trying to avoid falling under

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, how I dislike 75m and Pokemon Stadium 2. The crappy standard level of 75m speaks for itself when Pokemon Stadium 2 can really mess you up. (Considering the fact slow characters well really find themselves in trouble when the level shifts.)

UWOcho

Smash Apprentice
Contrary to what most people say, I LOVE 75m. Its just so jokes, its not even fair. As for most hated, it is new pork city hands down. I mean come on...

Son1x-

Smash Apprentice
75m. I actually never completed a game on that stage. I don't even remember any times playing on it.

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
Stages that I'll never brawl on: 75m, Mario Bros, Flat Zone, Rumble Falls, Brinstar, Norfair, Hanenbow, maybe Mushroomy Kingdom, and all the melee stages except for Hyrule Temple.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Easily New Pork City. It should have been designed by someone who knew what they were doing.

"DK one that goes up and down" You mean Rumble falls.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
New Pork City has been dead to me for a while, so I rarely play on that stage anymore. Ironically, I play 75m on occasion, but I still don't like the stage.

paulleh

Smash Apprentice
75m, new pork, hanenbow, spear pillar, rumble falls, summit, mario bros. There's a whole bunch more but i can't think of them right now.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Hanenbow.... New Pork City.... Big Blue... and that other F-Zero Place. ;)

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I don't play on temple (melee) hanabow, 75m, and rumble falls and so many stages that aren't counter picks or netural.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I straight up hate Hanenbow. The music, the annoying leaves that make the stupid ringing sound, the leaves moving and messing up my recovery... I can't stand it.

Slush

Smash Cadet
New Pork City and Jungle Japes; each the worst of their games. Well, maybe next to Poke Floats, hated that one too...

Groovy Kong

Smash Cadet
I used to play on Final Destination but seeming as it is far to overused online, like Ike, i try to avoid at all costs

Top Bottom