• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

trumpet210

Smash Rookie
Final Destination, no one plays there...

No really though, probably wario ware inc. is my least favorite. And why are people hating on Temple? It's one of my favorite stages lol.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, did I post in here already? Anyway, I NEVER play on Mario Bros or 75m. Ever. I hate them.

WhiteOkami

Smash Cadet
I never play at Mario Circuit and Big Blue, I dont hate them, I just dont care about them.

The ones I dont play because of dislike will be: 75m, Yoshi`s Island, Mario. Bros., and Mushroomy Kingdom.

Trojan Donkey

Smash Cadet
75M and Hanenbow. Hate 75M because it's to big and the battle could get stuck in the opening on the right upper corner. The repeated music also doesn't suit me well. Hanenbow, because i don't really fare well in that arena.

2Dcomplex

Smash Rookie
Out of the legal stages, probably Pirate Ship. It looks nice and I like its layout but the cannonballs are just too ********

nfl797

Smash Cadet
Onett

I have had SSBB for a year now and still havent played on it lol

osohe-kumatora

Smash Rookie
Hanenbow maro bros and 75 m

I really like new pork city even if the music is not as good as in mother 3

Supamahn

Smash Rookie
New Pork City cause it's too big, 75m cause it's just ********, and Hanenbow cause it's Hanenbow.

BSP

Smash Legend
the big stages. seriously. NPC and 75m are too big. is temple smaller than them?

TomoYoMomo

Smash Rookie
I hate Hannenbow. It has nothing to offer, and I usually forget that it even exists.

I play at New Pork when I play my older brother because he uses Gannondorf he he can't move, so I end up picking Falco to Toon Link so I could just shoot him his laser. He ends up beating me up, but I still win. That is, unless he decides to use his choke hold and plunge us both off the map. Like a f@g.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
My least favorite stage is 75m. The matches on that stage takes so long. Just isn't that much fun for me to play on that stage.

'V'

Smash Lord
In the silly competitive aspect, Final Destination.

In the party game sense, I don't like Luigi's Mansion or New Pork City.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
New Pork is Terrible, and I rarely play on 75m or Rumble Falls either. Way too big/silly for my taste. At least Mario Bros. is so janky it's hilarious.

KROE

Smash Cadet
Any stage that doesn't have awesome music! n_n but for the most part I don't play on Lylat Cruise. It's kind of an annoying stage.

Shock0055

Smash Rookie
I have never played New Pork City, besides on Classic and All-Star, New Pork City is big and boring :urg:

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
I play on the classic Mario Bros. stage the least since skills don't matter anymore. Throw a shell at your opponent to win.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I can't remember the last time playing at Rumble Falls. The makeshift Melee Icicle Mountain just isn't good enough. In tourneys, I always ban Japes because I'm afraid a Falco will come and laser me to death

Kuhn

Smash Cadet
I don't think I have really ever played on 75mm. Maybe to test it out when I first got the game. But nothing after that.

K-Pat

Smash Rookie
That moving DK stage (I'm horrible at names), and Skyworld. SKYWORLD = DEATH.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
its that one place with the turtles and crabs I forgot what the name was since I never go there
seriously never only one time since I bought it.

Top Bottom