• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I hate Rumble Falls so much. It isn't even cool because it's just a basic lame jungle level. If they were going to make a moving level that goes up why didn't they just create a classic Donkey Kong Level theme such as Toxic Tower or Rip Saw Rage? Both levels would still suck but they'd be better than a generic jungle level.

It's almost like Sakurai had to meet a level quota so he just B.S. a Donkey Kong stage he hadn't made yet in order to meet the deadline. The game got delayed twice. You think that would have been enough time to make a decent Donkey Kong Stage. Yeah Jungle Japes is in Brawl but it got copied and pasted besides the water part.

Oh well, we've got an awsome game overall and awsome levels like Smashville, Delphino Plaza, Lylat Cruise and Castle Siege.

DUB

Smash Lord
I would seriously love to see a usable Flatzone stage in the next Smash. The last couple have been awful.

Tangerine

Smash Rookie
Rumble Falls. I honestly have no reason why these scrolling levels even exist. They're annoying to play on, and this one doesn't even look like a real Donkey Kong stage. It looks like a jungle... that keeps going up.

I'd have preferred one based on the 'Mine Cart Carnage' stage in DKC. It'd be challenging, since there could be random mine carts going by, and better yet, it wouldn't scroll up.

Qnez

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gunzelino
3DS FC
4511-0457-1518
Rumble Falls. I honestly have no reason why these scrolling levels even exist. They're annoying to play on, and this one doesn't even look like a real Donkey Kong stage. It looks like a jungle... that keeps going up.
Mushroomy Kingdom isn't that bad right? Also, its a Jungle beat stage, and it resemblance it pretty good.

Hanenbow and the metal gear stage. Really, the hanenbow makes no sense at all. There are so many things that could have been better. Like maybe a punch out stage in a ring, or a puzzle league/panel the pon stage(the series really needs some smash love, its a long existing series with quite some games)for example.

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
New Pork City is kinda nice to look at, but I hate fighting on it. Flat Zone 2 is horrible (too much random madness going on onscreen at once -_-).

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
78m- You can't Usmash near the stairs: ur character will climb. The stage is ok but the stairs are just annoying. Would be nice if we had them removed...
Green Hill Zone- the U pipe kinda ruins the fun of having a walkoff stage/ When you try to kick a player away it just sticks on the edge. The weird falling ground makes it a Eldin Bridge imitation and the bumper flipper things can KO bowser at 1% and there's no way to stop them!
Lylat Cruise- Okay unless you don't end up of stage because you slipped of one of the moving edges...
Frigate Orpheon- Most of times, in air or not, I end up somewhere below the platform where there is no way I can recover.

But I still play these stages...

BurningSoul

Smash Cadet
I stay away from stages that are tourney banned, and the stage I hate the very most is Mario Bros. Even so the stage I play least is the side scrolling Mario Stages that replicate 1-1 and 1-2 even though I freakin' love that stage

Ajna

Smash Apprentice
I despise spear pillar... its cheap as hell.

But nothing is as bad as that side scrolling mario stage... grrr....

New pork is too big, sometimes your character is too small to see on the screen.

Battleground = best ever

UltraPuff

Smash Apprentice
While I find most of the banned stages fun, some are just too ridiculous to enjoy. They would be: 75m, Hanenbow, Mario Bros., and New Pork City.

HQ5

Smash Apprentice
...Final Destination.

...lol, jk. 75m and Mario Bros. are very annoying.

And flatzone. ^Like Johnwalt said, the random people always kill me too. :p

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
New Pork City, Rainbow Cruise, Mario Bros, Mushroomy Kingdom
75m would be on the list if it weren't for the Brinstar stage hack with KRAAAAAAAID!!! :laugh:

What's with all the Brinstar haters? I wanted Brinstar Depths back, it's a better stage in my opinion

CirusX

Smash Rookie
I never liked Brinstar Depths. 75m usually just ends up everyone fighting in the top right corner and dying.

hanenbow.... hanenbow.... fails... hard..

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
I try to avoid these:

75m. Gay. Period.
New Pork City.
Hanenbow.
Flat Zone.
Mario Bros. Disgusting, that.
Mushroomy Kingdom 1 and 2.
Port Down Aero Dive. I can't see why anyone likes this stage. The cars ruin it.
Skyworld. Yuck.
Rumble Falls. Even the Melee Icicle Mountain was better than this.
WarioWare, because of the stupid mini games.
Big Blue.
There are others I dislike but will still play. But those ones.... no.

nohaxor

Smash Rookie
NPC, hate it! you've got that pink thing with the duck running around killing people with one shot. it's impossible to get a kill, everybody always never goes near the edges, and the ceiling is Way. Too. High.
down below, the floor is breaking, or some limo is catching people, or you get smoked by the pink thing, or some other ****. I just hate it...

Jikko

Smash Rookie
New Pork City (it's way too big) and Big Blue, which is annoying. :p

Top Bottom