• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

Akaku94

Smash Journeyman
I almost never play Hanenbow, Mushroomy Kingdom, Mario Bros, 75m, New Pork City, or Rumble Falls. Other than that, I play pretty much every stage on and off. Hyrule is a lot of fun in matches without a time limit, and I actually enjoy playing at Spear Pillar and WarioWare occasionally for utter ramdomness. In general, though, I just pick "Random Stage" with the stage selection on most of the neutral and counterpick stages and my five custom stages, so a lot of the ones I like I don't play as much anymore, just because I'm trying to get better without having to worry about stage effects as much... but I still like the occasional free-for-all battle with items on high at Spear Pillar.

:kirby:

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
New Pork City, 75m, Mario Bros., and/or Flat Zone 2. I usually pick Random though. But those are the main stages I usually don't like picking. Temple is fun and so is Final Destination, but ugh...I just hate it when those are the ONLY two stages people pick. Spear Pillar is awesome and challenging, but I choose that stage on rare occasions and i'm just getting used to the random flips on that stage.

Bynine

Smash Cadet
Mario Bros, and usually Spear Pillar.

Mario Bros is just all about grabbing a turtle/crab first, and if Spear Pillar only had Dialga, I'd be fine with it.. but Palkia and especially Cresselia, I hate.

Miszi

Smash Rookie
New Pork City, i don't like the fact it's so huge and the design isn't anything special either so yeah, i don't like this level most but i also dn't play on olimar's stage too much... no reason for it really.

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
Mario Bros, and usually Spear Pillar.

Mario Bros is just all about grabbing a turtle/crab first, and if Spear Pillar only had Dialga, I'd be fine with it.. but Palkia and especially Cresselia, I hate.
Did someone say cresselia?

WOOOOOOOOoooooooooo *boomerang of death*

Ol-Jeb

Smash Apprentice
An ol' shack out in Antarctica, the last frontier.
I don't play Mario Bros, 75m, Mushroomy, Hanenbow...mostly just because the friends and I never want to. Nothing against those stages, there's just better options. Stages like Distant Planet and NPC however I don't play because they're LAAAME >:(

On a side note we rarely play custom stages despite having like....15 of them o.O

Poolco

Smash Rookie
I can't stand to play 75m, New Pork City and Mario Bros. The first two are just too big to get a real game going and the Mario Bros stage sucks because its really confined if you are trying to fight and there is the one player who just camps you with the turtles/crabs.

jivegamer

Smash Cadet
That would be my least favorite stage of the whole series, Rumble Falls.

I honestly found Melee's Icicle Mountain to be a far better stage. Even frustrating stages like 75m and New Pork City are more entertaining to me. I'm not trying to insult anyone who actually likes the stage; I've even heard it could be acceptable as a tournament counter-pick, I just personally don't like the way it's set up.

Sarayu

Smash Rookie
That would be my least favorite stage of the whole series, Rumble Falls.

I honestly found Melee's Icicle Mountain to be a far better stage. Even frustrating stages like 75m and New Pork City are more entertaining to me. I'm not trying to insult anyone who actually likes the stage; I've even heard it could be acceptable as a tournament counter-pick, I just personally don't like the way it's set up.
I agree. The layout of Rumble Falls for meant for the fun side of gaming, not competitive.

Taicho

Smash Rookie
I never play on 75m and Hanenbrow despite the fact I custumized both their music and texture XD

AceAttacker

Smash Cadet
New Pork City, Hanenbow, Mario Bros, Temple, Pictochat.
Except when my friend chooses them to annoy me.
IMO, 75m is okay, but I rarely choose it.

Sonic Chaos 13

Smash Rookie
Brinstar isnt too bad but eh, it can be gay.
i agree! one time i was playing on it with a friend and we both were falling but he was a little higher than me and the second i went off the bottom the lava rises and saves him!

daballa100

Smash Cadet
most banned and banned/counterpick stages, I would never play on those, jus cuz in general, i hate em so much, but i especially hate hanenbow

I hate these stages, but i won't mind playin them
brinstar, rainbow cruise, pokemon stadium, lylat cruise, yoshi's island(the ugliest neutral imo), frigate orpheon

yeah i hate a lot of stages :ohwell:

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I never played banned stages because their banned stages.

But I try and stay away from Castle siege, I hate that map more than anything.

Top Bottom