• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Smash character you hate?

IYM!

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=3374]What Smash character you hate? [/drupal]

not only for his tier level (if is hight), but any movement that you think is unfair, or not like the way the character. Or simply you hate that character for nothing special

for ex: i dont like lucas because .... i dont know

well, share their views

and again sorry if my English is bad XD

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Ness, by far.

Is horrible character, from SSB up to SSBB.

All characters is ok, less Ness (and a little bad is Lucas also). They're a little diferents in style, as they does not ''fit'' with the rest of characters existing still now in the SSB series.

Dew!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I hate Marth sometimes, and Ic climbers in ssbm. IC's are gei.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hate Donkey Kong because he's Donkey Kong. It has nothing to do with Smash. I just hate him cause he's a big stupid monkey.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
No ROB isn't even a cool WTF ice climbers/pichu were the cool WTfs in ssbm for me. I loved the idea of pichu being in the game when I unlocked him however didn't mean I played as him.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Wario's a big what the **** to me. Not him as a charecter, but his design. I don't understand it. Its the only design that seems completely incoherent to me.

WB40

Smash Apprentice
Ice Climbers. There's TWO of them **** it! And, they are high/mid tier, which kind of improves their metagame.

RoxasDe

Smash Cadet
I dislike Game & Watch. That keyblade ariel down move is annoying and unfair.... Also his two hammer attack thing which is overlly powrrful!
Each time I fight my friend..his game & watch and leaves me no choice but to be a few charectors...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
R.O.B., because he was way too predictable as a "WTF?" character, that and Isaac should have had his spot and I'm still mad about that.

I will never forgive Sakurai. =|

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Lucas, because his moves are almost the same as Ness and he has more advanced techniques than Ness. With ness being one of the original characters he was the most unique then Lucas came and took his moveset and made it better D:<
EDIT: i don't exactly HATE him cuz i use him alot but its the fact that he took ness' moves and made them better D: they should have given him different moves, i mean theres like tons of other psi in his game :/

DotheDiddyMonkeyDance

Smash Apprentice
G&W just due to he doesn't really fit the games. I mean I am actually surprised that he made a comeback from Melee which he was terrible in and comes to Brawl being a really great character. I just don't like him due to just the way how he looks. But the again the same thing could be said about R.o.B by the looks statement I mean.

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon Trainer in Brawl. Just hate Charizard's Rocksmash and Ivy's bullett seed. He's not that great of a character but I still find him annoying.

volume

Smash Apprentice
possibly in another dimension named winnipeg
gaymanwatch and wario, wario cause i was like wtf wario? why not geno? fuq wario. also gaymanwatch is as gay as tripping with superior priority (like metaknight) his recovery is actually really good (like metaknight) good air speed and that fuqing bucket also gaymanwatch has no problem spaming til our dead he is like a less anoying meta knight. wait wtf i guess i hate meta *** more then i hate gaymanwatch.

RoxasDe

Smash Cadet
gaymanwatch and wario, wario cause i was like wtf wario? why not geno? fuq wario. also gaymanwatch is as gay as tripping with superior priority (like metaknight) his recovery is actually really good (like metaknight) good air speed and that fuqing bucket also gaymanwatch has no problem spaming til our dead he is like a less anoying meta knight. wait wtf i guess i hate meta *** more then i hate gaymanwatch.
I am with you all the way on gaymanwatch!

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I don't like any smash bros kirby..he made me cause harm to a Sad lonely controller wanting nothing but love, affection and a warm pair of hands it could just play with all day...R.I.P Black gamecube controller :(

Joeadok

Smash Journeyman
PIT- They tried to make him cool, but they just made fanfiction bait. LUCAS- he wishes he was Ness but he's not.

Ssonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeartP
I hate... wait for it... DDD! I hate him so much... such an annoying character to face if your playing someone good. Olimar aswell... ugh I just hate him... so pretty much saying I hate defensive characters.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I never knew it was possible to "hate" a fictional videogame character.

Top Bottom