• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Smash character you hate?

Browny

Smash Hater
Olimar

his games were amazing, in the Metroid Prime and Mario 64 status imo. In brawl hes just a stupidly designed character that unfortunately to do well with, requires the player to play extremely gay. He is the opposite of what a FIGHTING game should involve and is the epitome of brawls campy nature, why I dislike the game sometimes.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Ike's taunts irk me a little too much.

My hatred for Marth is far greater, though, because my best friend mains Marth and royally owns me every time we play.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Lucas is just a rip off of Ness. His moves are weaker.Plus WTF is up with the stupid stick?It doesnt make any F***ing sense!
I agree with this though i think lucas is better rip off of ness D: and with the stick, in MOTHER 3 his weapns were sticks... except up until the final area where he got the Real Bat

O-Ren

Smash Rookie
Least favorite has to be hrrmmmm pit from ssbb (because he is a cheap ****)
anddd pichu from ssbm (because he is useless :/)

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
64- Jigglypuff, when I was younger at the time I was all hyped to see who the secret characters were: Ness, Luigi, and Captain Falcon were all amazing.....then Jigglypuff :ohwell:

Melee- Falco, I just thought Wolf would have been better instead lol

Brawl- Sonic, not the character himself!!! but just his moves in the game. I just thought B Moves could have been better.

.....yep yep

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
I been reading through these and am surprised that no one has mentioned Snake yet. I don't hate Snake personally, he's actually one of my favorites.

For some odd reason, I dislike Kirby. Maybe it's the annoying taunts or how I seem to have trouble with the matchup. =/

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I agree with this though i think lucas is better rip off of ness D: and with the stick, in MOTHER 3 his weapns were sticks... except up until the final area where he got the Real Bat
Nd what i find funny is how the stick is more effective than the bat.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
For me, it's have to be mGAY.:metaknight:
But Pit and Wario are up there.
Brawl- Sonic, not the character himself!!! but just his moves in the game. I just thought B Moves could have been better.

.....yep yep
lolwut?
Sonic is garbage.
Try him and you'll see!:088:

Nd what i find funny is how the stick is more effective than the bat.
lol'd, so hard.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Yup. In Brawl, Lucas' stick Front Smash has both faster swing speed AND more knockback than Ness' bat Front Smash.
It's probably made of mahogany or oak or african ebony wood ....where does peach get that frying pan from?

highfive

Smash Lord
Lucario. Not a legendary. Took Mewtwo's spot. Is ranked higher then Mewtwo ever was. Has that annoying phantom hitbox. Has a cheap wall cling. Sounds manlier than half the cast. Was only in one movie where he wasn't the main character. Has ungodly moves in Brawl+. Has pants for some reason. God I hate him.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
ssbm pikachu, but I don't hate sheik I hate the players who choose to be uber gay I don't chain throw really even as sheik.
HOw does using sheik make someone gay?

Dont use gay slurrs. Its not nice.

IYM!

Smash Lord
I've noticed that most of the characters who are cowards, fools, or fight as if nothing mattered to them (DDD, olimar, luigi, lucas, peach, didy kong) are the most unfair and powerful.

Instead, the character with the attitude of a warrior for example Mario (the brave plumber with fighting spirit) Samus (powerful bounty hunter) link (The hero of Hyrule) have trouble winning

highfive

Smash Lord
I've noticed that most of the characters who are cowards, fools, or fight as if nothing mattered to them (DDD, olimar, luigi, lucas, peach, didy kong) are the most unfair and powerful.

Instead, the character with the attitude of a warrior for example Mario (the brave plumber with fighting spirit) Samus (powerful bounty hunter) link (The hero of Hyrule) have trouble winning
Lucas been powerful is news to me.

Aibou

Smash Master
I despise Falco. All he does is SHL alllll daaaaaay, side B when you get too close, and do it all over again. No offense to Falco mains, of course, but I can't stand him.

IYM!

Smash Lord
why all world hate pichu?? poor pokemon he dont have fans XD

i dont like toon link , this character and other reason make me think about sakurai an his hatred sickly on Link

i realy hate sakurai, make link some better in the next smash for the love of god!!!!! the projectiles cant do all job YOU KNOW???????????

Top Bottom