• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What matches do you want to see?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
no way he is not that good vs marth (or peach), not compared to his other MUs imo
You don't know about his Peach vs Falcon.

Or his Sheik vs Falcon.

Or his Zelda vs Sheik.

You don't know.

He's the Marth slayer.

Kind of like how you're the Fox slayer, except his opponents tremble in fear, like a crayon being eaten that's also trembling in fear.

MacD

Banned via Administration
MacD vs my marth has happened at pound5 in friendlies several times. He goes back and forth with my fox like 50 50 more or less, but my marth usually 3 stocked him at a high %. He's terrible vs marth compared to his other matchups that I have played him in. His 2nd worst matchup i played him in is peach dittos, since i 2 stocked him in a bunch of those
lol m2k, since when were peach dittos my 2nd worst match up?? i can't even think of the last time i played you in them

you don't even know about me vs sheik, that's easily my top 2 worst match ups. just cause your sheik was bad at pound doesn't mean i'm good at the match up

You don't know about his Peach vs Falcon.

Or his Sheik vs Falcon.

Or his Zelda vs Sheik.

You don't know.

He's the Marth slayer.

Kind of like how you're the Fox slayer, except his opponents tremble in fear, like a crayon being eaten that's also trembling in fear.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OMG HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but seriously, this is why we can never play/i'll never play you for as long as i live with you

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
who thinks Armada would go Ylink if Mango brought out the puffinator???
I really don't think this would happen Hbox =/= Mango. But let's see.

Hey, Armada! If you happen to read this, would you go Young Link against Mango's Jigglypuff? I mean, it's a different style than Hbox's, but I'm curious to see if you actually would or not.

(As if 'yelling' it out will actually get it seen...)

strawhats

Smash Master
Mango just isn't as patient as he used to be IMO...I feel lke he's mad aggressive these days. Almost as if to prove a point to the people who constantly doubted he could **** with any other character besides puff for years. (aka E.C.) Actually I kind of take that back he's passive aggressive, intelligent rushdown style with fox. Plus his DD game is ****ing unreal (what a mind****)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
honestly i wanna see my ylink vs hbox

i did lose to sheridan w/ ylink so i don't think that bodes well LOL. ah well, i've been improving

however

my ic's vs hbox?

CONFIDENCE.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'd like to see Armada vs Vanz. Armada seems to struggle a bit in Peach dittos and Vanz has a really good Young Link, so he'd be ready for that too.

Though I think Armada would win.

Fågelholken

Smash Apprentice
If Mango pick puff then everyone will see what I will be playing =)
Armada, do you think you could take out Mango/Hbox's Puff with Peach if you practiced hard enough? Or is it just a lost cause in your opinion?

And I want to see PP **** everyone at the next big tourney. Genesis 2 was the most heartbreaking thing ever.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Armada, do you think you could take out Mango/Hbox's Puff with Peach if you practiced hard enough? Or is it just a lost cause in your opinion?
This.

Armada, you should now put all of your efforts into learning Peach/Jiggs, so that you can own Hbox with your main. =) As much as I like the Ylink counter, I think a third time would be too much for me...

Wake

Smash Master

And I want to see PP **** everyone at the next big tourney. Genesis 2 was the most heartbreaking thing ever.
Yeah I'm curious about this too Armada. Tell us!

strawhats

Smash Master
lol no love for mango puff, but yeah...mango hates puff vs falco if I remember (I'm still salty that wasn't recorded b/w, pp and mango at Genesis 2)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
HugS vs. Dr. Peepee
HugS vs. Armada
Taj vs Kage
Fly Amanita vs. Dr. Peepee (Don't recall if this has happened in a match where Kevin wasn't sick)
Axe & Kage vs. Armada & Aniolas
Axe & Kage vs. NC Catfish
Axe & Kage vs. Mango & Lucky

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya but what about right now? Things did indeed change and keep changing. I want more people to want to see me fight! =P I know I've fought basically everyone but some revenge matches would be fun for sure.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Ooh yeah, Axe and Kage vs. Peepee and M2K or Mango and Lucky or Armada and M2K.

That team needs a name.

There has to be some clever play on words with "Warrior" and "Axe."

Kage, are you gonna team with Axe at Apex/RoM? Make him ditch his AZ buddies and win doubles with you.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I would team with him in a blink of an eye but.. I already tried asking him to team for Apex before anyone else, and even then I guess he would rather team with a homie than win doubles. =P I can't really change his decision, I already tried asking him already 5 times or something like that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I just wanna see modern (and healthy) PP vs. Tryhard Mango. It just needs to happen.
You will not be disappointed. I'm working very hard to remind everyone why I won before Genesis 2 =)

Me vs Mango will be very exciting especially because of a few vs spacies ideas I have. ;)

Top Bottom