• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What matches do you want to see?

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Mango should win Rom 4 easily enough. The only person I see giving him a legitimate challenge is Dr PeePee and possibly Mew2king.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
i think mango really needs to show some dominance at rom4. really wish he kept making a blog like he said, i really enjoyed his reflection on g2 :c
To be honest, I'm not surprised that he didn't keep up with that blog, like he'd said. :\

At the same time, I wish he had.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Mango should win Rom 4 easily enough. The only person I see giving him a legitimate challenge is Dr PeePee and possibly Mew2king.
Easily enough? ***** please him and Armada still have to prove themselves against modern PP. It is going to be FAR from easy. Personally, my money's on the guy with the MD.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I don't think Armada will be at ROM 4 (though if this isn't the case, then I've heard wrong).

It'll be nice to finally see Mango vs Dr. Peepee in a legitimate tournament set. I've been wondering if Peepee has what it takes to adequately challenge Mango, and I don't think we've seen it yet. That's one match a LOT of the smash world will be watching.

strawhats

Smash Master
Mango vs pp should be fun and full of new suprises from both players.

All spacies baby!!

:phone:

Aber

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure it has been mentioned but......M2k Marth vs Mango Fox please

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Apex 2012.

Alright. Apex 2012 draws near. Everyone wants to see upsets due to the increase in the Melee community. I would like to see Shiz vs Armada rematch. That would be very hype worthy.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I know a lot of these have happened before, but they're definitely way overdue for renewals.

Hax vs Lovage
Dr. Peepee vs Axe
Dr. Peepee vs Amsah
PC Chris vs Armada
PC Chris vs Dr. Peepee
Ice vs Dr. Peepee
Ice vs Jman
DaShizWiz vs Jman
Mew2king vs Axe
Mew2king vs Ice

strawhats

Smash Master
@TAI: i wanna see a full m2k marth vs axe set (but that'll never happen, same with ice as he also has a sheik unless has the balls to do it)
amsah vs axe (does amsah know how to fight pika?)
Ice vs PP
Ice vs Mango
Mango (fox/puff) vs pp >( only because mango said he would do puff vs pp, hope he won't get *****)
pp vs armada rematch
mango vs armada rematch
m2k vs amsah (its gotta happen at some point)
shroomed vs amsah
shroomed vs armada

Armada

Smash Lord
Axe vs PP
Amsah vs M2k
Ice vs Lovage

Three set I really would love to see at Apex =)

Varist

Smash Lord
you know i woulda walk 1000mile just to seeeeeeeeeee you hungrybox.

if i could just see you tonight

if i could just hode you tonight

i WOOD wak, i said i woooooood. i WOOOOD walk.

;no the caulk

Top Bottom