• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What matches do you want to see?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I have been doing that forever, so ya... gg. And also my business is my own, I make things happen because I want to, that's the only way I can get MMs, why do you think I have so many all the time? I have to get involved.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I just saw MM's but from what I gathered out of that post you're saying you act mentally handicapped on the boards to entice people to MM? Pretty smart.

Why not $50? You're a warrior aren't you? I'm sure true warriors don't back down from challenges.

:phone:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Mentally handicapped? Perhaps you are the one that way because you can't understand what I'm saying, that's not my fault, I'm a pretty simple guy if you haven't noticed.. just someone with a will. I'm not that rich... maybe you are?

The Star King

Smash Hero
**** money. If Kage loses he gets Super Banned from Smashboards, and if Shroomed loses he must main Ganondorf and change his name to "Shroomed the Warrior"

Shroomed

Smash Master
Stop chickening out if you're such a "warrior."

Let's do it for $50. I'm not rich by any means. I'm borrowing from others just to make it to Apex.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You kidding me, I'm pretty mad right now, I don't want to. I don't know wtf changed in between Pound 4 and now but he's just an ******* now.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I never read your posts before Pound 4 lol.

Kage, I think you're a really cool person IN PERSON. But I just think the way you post is ********, that's it.

Nothing against you as a person at all. Your messages have the right message most of the time. You just present it in such a ridiculous way.

And I'm just trying to entice you to MM me.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I never read your posts before Pound 4 lol.

Kage, I think you're a really cool person IN PERSON. But I just think the way you post is ********, that's it.

Nothing against you as a person at all. Your messages have the right message most of the time. You just present it in such a ridiculous way.

And I'm just trying to entice you to MM me.
I don't understand what's so ridiculous about it. I stopped flaunting my warriorship a while ago because I thought it was enough and everyone knows it by now. But it doesn't mean I can't try to be funny or anything like that.. or I mean give some good advice when people need some inspiration. That's all I've been doing atm, I'm trying to help and I stopped being mean in general... except when people deserve it. I think you say this because all you can see is me trying to be a warrior or something but I'm not... Anyways.. ya. Perhaps you can't help yourself of doing so. lol.

But ya I'm sorry if i was mean to you, I don't want to be.. I just hate being ridiculed.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
looooooooooool

you try playing after driving 700 miles with M2K as your charge

And I dunno, I might be if Wobbles doesn't come through for me

Shroomed

Smash Master
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHNS

Well do you want to MM DoH? lol

Alright Kage, I apologize. I didn't mean to actually offend you or anything like that. Now we can hug it out at Apex <3.

And we should MM after for any amount lol.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Peepee vs armada
Mango (actually using defense) vs armada
S2J vs armada

Leffen vs mango
Leffen vs linguini
Leffen vs peepee

:phone:

Top Bottom