• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What matches do you want to see?

strawhats

Smash Master
i want pp marth vs hbox puff but i doubt that will ever happen in bracket. i also want shroomed vs kage in bracket to happen
maybe when pp starts ****** again in tournament with falco...not until after Apex at the latest.

I'd love to see pp marth vs ice marth
pp marth vs armada

strawhats

Smash Master
^^This!! I know it happened at in pools at Pound 4, but I wanna see a rematch.

And also Shroomed vs Dr PeePee (Falco) again.
This...I wanna know how shroomed would do against a fully healthy and hungry pp looking for revenge.

strawhats

Smash Master
Ice vs Kage
KDJ vs Kage (rematch)
S2J vs Kage
Shroomed vs Kage
Linguini vs Kage (never seen you guys play in tournament)
Kage vs Azen (rematch)
Kage vs Axe(never seen this mu b4)
Kage vs PC (rematch)
Kage vs Shroomed (rematch)

there you go Kage :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ice vs Kage
KDJ vs Kage (rematch)
S2J vs Kage
Shroomed vs Kage
Linguini vs Kage (never seen you guys play in tournament)
Kage vs Azen (rematch)
Kage vs Axe(never seen this mu b4)
Kage vs PC (rematch)
Kage vs Shroomed (rematch)

there you go Kage :)
=) Those matches definitely sound like fun. I did fight Linguini at RoM 2 first round actually.

strawhats

Smash Master
S2J vs Ice
Darkrain vs Ice
Silenspectre vs Ice
Hax vs Ice
S2J vs Amsah
EX vs Amsah
Tuga vs Amsah
Javi vs Amsah
Darkrain vs Javi
Darkrain/Silentspectre vs Amsah

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Since where mentioning character specific matches there are a few I'd like to add

Armada(YL) vs Mango(Jigs)
Mew2king(Shiek) vs Armada(Peach)
Dr PeePee vs Shroomed again
Mango vs Dr PeePee
Amsah vs Shroomed
Amsah vs Smoke2joints
Shroomed vs Armada

strawhats

Smash Master
Chile's best player Star(falcon main)

Star vs Darkrain
Star vs Mango (falcon dittos)
Star vs PP (falcon dittos)
Star vs Hax
Star vs S2J
Star vs Silentspectre
Star vs Scar
Star vs Jeapie

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Is Star going to Apex? Either way I'm not expecting anything much from him at all, I'd much rather see Mach Dash.

strawhats

Smash Master
Mach Dash/other pro old school Japanese players are questionable right now because one they dont have the money to travel here like their Brawl counterparts who play far more frequently, also the melee community in Japan isn't as strong as it used to be. Not to mention guys like Captain Jack/Mach Dash/Tani/Bombsoldier are really hard to contact these days(Kinda like Ken). However Alex Strife is working to get these guys here.

Also Star/Dark whoever...I dunno but Chile is supposed to be going to Apex so. It will be hype.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
confident m2k (marth) vs shroomed
Armada(YL) vs Mango(Jigs)
Amsah vs Shroomed
Yes, these three.

Mang0 has already mentioned that Jiggs can't really deal well with Young Link's mobility/projectiles, so I doubt we'll ever see this in tournament. I'm pretty sure that's why Mang0 went all Fox at grand finals of Genesis 2. But I still wanna see what Mang0 would do against Armada's Young Link.

For some reason, Amsah vs Shroomed never occurred to me before, but now that you mentioned it... I'm interested.

Mr Wizzrobe

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see color battles, personally. Pride sets in which the winner gets to permanently keep the character's color. It sounds stupid but I think it would be entertaining.

I.E.: Lucky vs. Jman winner gets red fox, etc.

I dunno. I'd like to see high stakes money matches as well because those get salty/hyped as ****.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I don't think Tope's lost to Axe yet.

I would love to see Tope vs Shroomed and s2j though.

Or Tope vs lovage.

:phone:
I beat Tope at Pound 5 heh.

I want to play Amsah really bad. In PAL version too hahahaha

A lot of people want to see me play the higher ups, I never knew.

strawhats

Smash Master

yo dajuan...you're too good at this game. How the hell r u so good against sheik?

I think you've beaten every pro sheik except Amsah/M2K/Over...and Ice I suppose(I don't think he would go marth against you).

Strife

Banned via Warnings

A lot of people want to see me play the higher ups, I never knew.
I'm not sure you realize it but people are saying that you've become pretty amazing at this game. We want to see a lot of upsets from you. I don't think I'd be mistaken if I said people are putting you on the same level as Axe.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
i want to see sinji vs. crush $800 MM
lol. You act as if me and him are on the same level.

No it will probably be like a $15 MM but i might bump it up since I've been studying his videos and im really confident as of right now that ill be able to win.

Do you know who I am lol. studying my old *** vids from 2010 wont guarantee victory. You will have to face me to feel the truth. We'll see what you can do with your feather weight falco.

crush

Smash Master
lol. You act as if me and him are on the same level.

Do you know who I am lol. studying my old *** vids from 2010 wont guarantee victory. You will have to face me to feel the truth. We'll see what you can do with your feather weight falco.
pretty much everybody who cares about our money match (which is only like 3 people btw) has seen videos of both of us (your most recent ones are like may mine are august) and nobody has came to the conclusion that you're actually any good lol. i am bad at melee, and you are too.

i probably won't even use falco against you anyway LOL

and yes i do know who you are, you are the best SSBM player in jamaica (even though jamaica is all randys and there melee population is less than the number of foxes named joey in socal) but you would still probably lose to mike haggar.

also we should have a money match the loser can never change their avatar again.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
pretty much everybody who cares about our money match (which is only like 3 people btw) has seen videos of both of us (your most recent ones are like may mine are august) and nobody has came to the conclusion that you're actually any good lol. i am bad at melee, and you are too.

i probably won't even use falco against you anyway LOL

and yes i do know who you are, you are the best SSBM player in jamaica (even though jamaica is all randys and there melee population is less than the number of foxes named joey in socal) but you would still probably lose to mike haggar.

also we should have a money match the loser can never change their avatar again.

Well we can do a 5mm if thats alright with you. and hate how people rant on about our money match like its the biggest thing in the world.

About the avatar thing. no. I'll continue to switch avatars till I find the right one.

crush

Smash Master
ITT: Sinji claims to be better than another player before declining one money match and cutting another money match with that player to 1/3 its original value.

Top Bottom